Canadians is Trudeau really that popular?

I hear he would easily get re elected. Is that true?

yeah Id vote for him again. He's the first Canadian PM since his father that has actually been a warm blooded real human being that is likable. Everyone else has been robotic.

Yes he polls consistently above 70% in terms of approval ratings.

he'd win a second majority easily.

to cucks yes.

There was a big hype for Trudeau cause of the "legal weed" shit that was being pushed, all of my stoner friends easily jumped on board and voted him.

I hope he slowly and painfully dies of many different cancers.

Depends where you live
When I was in Alberta all the shooting ranges had targets of him and Notley (their premier)
Everyone in my area of Ontario hates him, but you go south to Toronto and all the faggots want to suck him off

So when are you getting the weed then

Commie detected

Someone with such douchey facial hair should not be allowed to be the leader of a country.

I voted green party and would probably vote them again. They USED to be redpill on immigration for ecological reason that's as close as I can hope to get

10/10 would fuck

He looks like the villain from the Robin Hood movie.

He won't do it yet but he will when he gets reelected lolll

>warm blooded real human being that is likable

>I prefer candidates i can relate to over candidates that will do a better job

Democracy is a meme

>warm blooded real human being
commie?

His great charm and fake liberal rhetoric gets the panties wet while he's arming Saudi Arabia.

probably they are flooding the country with various kinds of chinks and other shitskins who then vote for race traitor globalists like turdeau so that they can bring in even more low grade dirtskins

His father was a card carrying communist with the Canadian Leninist movement, also a draft dodger. He's a moron who shares his father's beliefs and is economically illiterate. He thinks putting us 81 billion more in debt will solve our debt issue

depends where you go in canada. Some people hate him because he hasnt delivered on any of his promises

Leafs I know on Xbox like him cuz DUDE WEED and hes very smart and good.

Sup Forums, we are living early on in a Dark Age. Shit sucks. Pray for the singularity sooner than later, because until then we are all fucked.

> Meat eaters BTFO

dont listen to these fucking shills. Trudeau is a completely incompetent cuck. I'd easily kill the bastard given the chance

NO. He is an imbecile who has proven himself incompetent again and again and again.

He's alright I guess. He took office at a particularly bad time. I do actually like the keynesian deficit and I think it is needed. We're in a worse recession than during 2008 and Haprer did a keynesian deficit then so I don't know why people think it's not needed now.
His social policies are kind of retarded liberal nonsense but for the most part it hasn't had any real negative effect.

Plus even though he's increasing immigration he's nuking our refugee intake. Our immigration has generally never allowed low-skilled workers in like it did during Harper's reign and the whole temp foreign worker abuse got out of control.

Harper left with the budget balanced and on the way to recovering our debt. Weedman threw that away and is a moron.

No.

>dollar down
>refugee quota
>400 million to iran
>seen at 5+ gay pride rallies instead of running the country
>puppet

Worst PM in our entire history so far, could probably easily win again because of all the liberal cucks in Canada

>OY ITS DAH SHERIFF OF ROTTINGHAM

His father started all of our national debt and was responsible for bringing in all the niggers from Jamaica

NOT TRUE AT ALL.

fuck. you.

no i'm pretty sure he's pissed off everyone who did vote for him who is conservative. my mom voted lib and my dad will never let my mom live it down. She hates his guts now. Most people I talk to here hate Trudeau

What? No he didn't lol
He at best levelled out our gdp-to-debt. It was not in recovery at all

during the elections the libs briefly tried to touch on letting in too many skilled and unskilled foreign workers. the industries got really pissed off that love to abuse those systems, and the libs backtracked really hard.

now they're bringing in more, especially since those people are guaranteed liberal voters.

Leveling it out is the start of a recovery.
Adding 81 billion to the debt isnt, expecially since over 2 billion is going to foreign aid over 4 years

Its hard to consider canadians as having their own opinion on matters.

the average person here recite the headlines of msm and can't think on their own. Canadians are the true rednecks they just won't admit it.

But 95% of Canada lives in the east within spitting distance of the US.

The whole idea of only allowing in skilled workers is that they are intended to "job creators"
That's why there's like a billion liquour stores owned by pajeets here but under Harper he ensured there would never be a single white person working at Tim Hortons or McDonalds ever again because he upped unskilled immigration to unheard of proportions.

I think his popularity is tanking because he is already weaseling out of electoral reform, ramming through bill c-16, and is pro-TPP. (and a lot of people wanted free weed right away). Honestly though he hasn't done much so we will see. He's just a typical lib virtue-signalling moral relativist cuck but the other two options were worse unfortunately

I would let him sniffle my dindle any day

It's about 40% actually, 20% on the west coast and the other 30% spread around

Yes, everybody love this dude

So you prefer your fucking feelings over the running of a country? If people like you start killing yourself then our flag might actually mean something.

If its bait then I'm impressed, leafs are almost always serious with their cuck shit.

Explain this "culture" to me leafs.

He's pro indigenous people so he supports Palestinians. The Jew butt hurt alone would win my vote.

Trump is going to put leafs back in their place. No way in hell he lets them turn their country into a third world shit hole considering that we share the world's biggest unsecured border

anyone got some good propaganda about how jewish trudaeu is

of falling down stairs?

you're welcome cancucks. America really does have to do everything, don't we?

I wish there was a snackbar edit to this like the grandma falling down the stairs one.

if marijuana gets legalized during his term, i'd vote for him again

I have Trudaeu memes but no propaganda.

If you vote for a Jew it wins.
-Justin Trudeau

>I like him, he seems nice
>Policy? Oh who cares, he's such a nice guy!

This is the mentality that got him elected, and it's why you're going downhill.

I've always felt canadian politicians tend to all feel more "human-like"
I'd say trudeau is actually somewhat of an exception. Most everything he does is basically scripted and he's just a figurehead for all the behind the scenes goals of the liberal party. He has no actual knowledgeable opinions about politics himself though. He only knows the routines about how to accomplish political goals that are given to him.

But overall I don't think canadian politicians suffer from that uncanny valley feeling like US politicians like Hillary suffer from.

Even if you enjoy a joint now and then (I do, come at me), the Canadian plan seems to be put to put all elements -- growth, distribution, sale, taxation and regulation -- into the hands of unionized government agencies.

Growth through government-licensed grow-ops, sale most through government liquor stores, or special government weed stores.The kind of places only open 10 to 5, where some 45-year old highschool dropout making $18 an hour selling shitty beer behind a dull grey counter.

You can't make this shit up. Canadians have a statist cock so deep down their throats, blood supply to the brain is cut off. Even sadder is that most people passively think this is a fine idea.

Obviously there's a need for regulation and taxation, but for example the Netherlands seems to not have the sky falling with its coffeeshops.

As for Trudeau, I don't expect him to push hard for it or anything. Much like electoral reform (i.e. some kind of proportional representation), which he's already all but reneged on.

t. a Canadian. I didn't vote in the last election because shortly before the last election when polls showed then PM Harper's popularity and re-election odds were quite low, he suddenly banned expat voting if you'd lived outside Canada 'too long'. I've been in Doucheland for 6 years now.

>le Harper was a saviour maymay

Harper owes his thanks to inheriting policies from Paul Martin and Mark Carney.

>Velcome brother! Vould you like some yellovish-brown slop from dis tray, or some yellovish-brown slop from that one? It is all 100% halal.

No.

Every time he opens his mouth his ratings drop because all the speaking coaches in the world couldn't make this guy sound like he's got any brain activity.

He's an idiot and a puppet, and people are turning on him and the state broadcaster that reports on him like the second coming

DUDE WEED AND 300,000 MORE IMMIGRANTS BY 2017 LMAO

Most of the people here are tards and will re elect him

he'd get re-elected regardless of his popularity because his competition is commie that's even dumber than him, and literally no one

It's close enough that I'm considering my options on a way out. People here literally believe racism is a crime.

Move to Asia. That's what I'm doing.

No large fuck ups picked up by the media
Did the stuff he said he would do so far
Still pretty
elbowed a bitch in parliament to hold the hockey demographic
Still has video of him beating the fucking shit out of brazeau

so far he could win easily but he hasn't been in long enough for that to be a real question

Neither the Conservatives nor the NDP even have leaders right now.

The Conservatives have come to the conclusion that cucking harder than ever and becoming the Liberals of five years ago is their only path to victory

The NDP made themselves completely irrelevant by adopting the ecocommunist manifesto

Weedman will stay in power for the time being because there is zero opposition

Ever single party in Canada is cucked to all hell

We desperately need Trump to win since our politics follows American trends by eight years

Trudeau is our Obama so if Hillary wins then we'll have eight years of Trudeau followed by someone even worse

Please Burgers save us

lmao him vs obama would be the most entertaining thing ever, watch their limp noodle arms trying to swing at eachother

THIS TIMES A MILLION GET FUCKED THE GUY IS GONNA BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY BY HIS 3RD YEAR

the tories and NDP members who are actually respectable always come up with shit reasons to not lead the party
>muh family
>muh unilinguality
fucking dicks