Hey guys. I'm a computer science student working on heuristic modeling. My current model is based on facebook, twitter...

Hey guys. I'm a computer science student working on heuristic modeling. My current model is based on facebook, twitter, imgur, google and bing talk, as well as past elections, voter enthusiasm, primary participation and economic/sociological patterns. Here's what my current projection is.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST PROOFS, user!!!!!!!!!!

>My current model is based on facebook, twitter, imgur, google and bing talk, as well as past elections, voter enthusiasm, primary participation and economic/sociological patterns

of course you are a student, but when you claiming you have an access to restricted corporation data you are just lying.

op is faggot.

/thread

It's not hard to farm information that is publically facing. For example, my bing algorithm literally just runs off of checking the first 1000 results of certain keyword searches.

so if the first 1000 results contain the word "TRUMP is bad but I LOVE and SUPPORT hillary" you get a positive trump result?

No. It's more complicated than that. There's open source "speech pattern" algorithms that allow you to tell what the subject and descriptors are more accurately.

Well I have no clue of what you're tallking about since all I know about programming is basic C and Matlab, but I gotta trust you I guess. Good job

>va blue

ur "model" is shit u faggot nerd

I actually started with Matlab originally when I wanted to do engineering- ya gotta start somewhere.

Why is that shit? If there's something I missed I would love to know so I can improve upon this.

ur model doesnt take into account yard signs.

It's already been determined though.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

Forgot link

Yard signs implies suburban and country areas. However, my model indicates Virginia has large HRC support within the urban areas that far outweighs any DJT support elsewhere.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes

Hopefully that's the case but the establishment will probably rig the election in Florida and North Carolina to guarantee a Clinton victory since those are toss up states and nobody will be suspicious about it

>heurustic

isnt that just a fancy word for "i get it out of my ass"?

The PEC model has fundamental flaws related to how they take into consideration older generations.

this is pretty much my prediction though I think he could win Michigan or Virginia as well.

Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio and possibly Pennsylvania is Trumpland for sure.

what langauge? and give algorithm you used

hopefully you filtered it correctly, and VPNs? did you account for that or no?

How close is he in MI/WI/MN? Do you not account for Maine's 2nd district?

>community college computer science major thinks he knows anything about the outcome of election
I screencapped this to laugh at you btw

No way PA will win over MI.

Interesting model. Can you provide more information on the underlying variables and their significance?

(I'm curious if you account for the fact that older, more conservative voters don't participate in social media to the extent that millennials and other ignorants do)

You using python or?

this user is bigly, seems legit

POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CODE FAGGOT

Nice copypasta bro

My question to you is why do you think New Hampshire will turn red before Maines 2nd district?

Here's my projection. Yours is garbage.