Why are there so few right wing comedians? Are right wingers just not funny?

Why are there so few right wing comedians? Are right wingers just not funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The right wing is completely joyless.

Just look at Sup Forums, grimly expecting the end of the word every single week. Everything is degenerate. Everything id fucked. Everything is wrong. If it weren't for the memes this place would be more depressing than /r9k/.

That's like saying, you've never laughed with Sup Forums jokes.

Because left wing comedians can say 'Ukip' and get an entire BBC audience to laugh

Entertainment is inherently blue. Reds have more important things to worry about that being comedians or seeing comedians.

Networks and production companies do not wish to hire them.

We're too busy actually being productive

>those shoes
>that dress

lmfao

>not living solely because of hatred
normie out

>Are right wingers just not funny?
we have the dankest memes

because being openly right wing in the entertainment industry will get you nowhere.

You get imprisoned for telling the kinds of jokes that the right wing would find funny.

These jokes exist, but they are told privately, typically while drinking so one can blame the alcohol in the event somebody gets sufficiently offended. But it was never the alcohol. Not really.

Lefties are obsessed with the right wing so they can't stop talking about it, even in their jokes.

The right wing just wants the lefties to stop existing so they won't joke about them. Jokes are culture and you don't want to base your culture on something you think should be removed.

I assume there are, they just base their comedy around something other than pandering to the political opinions of their audience.

our most successful comedian was right wing. which is a big surprise because all of the others are left wing. i think most dutch media is left wing as well. no problem with gay people but they are all gay as well. pretty hard breaking through in comedy if your constantly ripping on everything your bosses are standing for. they must get biased in some way. same is with right wing news. they get shit on by every other media outlet but still manage to succeed if they try to make it on their own, which is harder than ever.

look better out of them desu

she's qt

ann coulter is hilarious

The funniest man alive is Norm Macdonald and he is right wing.

If by "being productive" you mean posting cartoon frogs in a chinese cartoon imageboard, then by all means go ahead Mr. Busy Bee.

>having a sense of humour while fighting a non-combat war for the sake of keeping your tradition and liberty at way they are supposed to be.

Yeah, right.

There's nothing funny about pol

Did that trigger you, Gonzales?

Speaking for spaniards here. We have right-wing comedians. They just never get air time because all of our media is left-wing. Also whenever they put up a show you can bet your ass there's going to be a very "peaceful" "spontaneous" manifestation in front of the place in favor of their right to not be offended by the jokes that are told.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Right wingers are not total degenerates who laugh about muh vagina jokes, which is how you get famous and succesful with the jews who own the business, there's a lot of degenerates out there.

Nick DiPaolo, Acting School with Nick Searcy.

Sup Forums is right wing humor. You don't see this stuff on mainstream media because it'd be banned or would be shut down by the jews instantly.

Kind of hard to break into the entertainment industry that's dominated by you know who when your political beliefs are the complete polar opposite of them.

Most good comedians are actually tricksters or jesters. They point you to uncomfortable topics and make you confront them.

Carlin, Bruce, Hicks, Kaufman, Rickles... they all fall into the libertarian category but the rest of Hollywood is so fucking progressive bleeding heart liberal that comedians who are truly great are despised by real celebrities.

Shit i forgot about Chappelle he's a prime example of someone who plays well in the liberal world but is really more right wing than you'd think.

>The right wing is completely joyless.

>Just look at /pol

The only reason Sup Forums is known is because of funny maymays. You wouldn't have ever heard of this board if it wasn't for Sup Forums humor.

Comedy requires wit.
Wit requires intelligence.
Naturally, intelligence excludes right wing thought.
It's that simple guys.

>implying anyone on the left is funnier

The Daily Shoah is hilarious.

>she

fucking lol @ that pic

/thread

I've laughed at Sup Forums numerous times. Does that count?

there probably are some who keep it to themselves because the industry can fuck you over for basically nothing

Sounds a bit bloody racist mate

Right winged humor is a bit more intellectual and right winged comedians risk the chance that their career will get shot down because some leftest pussy got offended and the entire left will demonize that comedian into oblivion.

btw those fucking legs in OP's pic is getting me rock hard

Nobody wants to hear about black people raping everyone and the Government SRA circles.
Hating and mocking white Christian working class and >my vagina is cool now.

>Hicks is a libertarian
l m a o

>hurr niggers, hurr kikes, rabble, rabble, rabble *inane shouting over each other*
Sure, comedy gold.

He. Nick DiPaolo, and Patrice O'Neal are great comedians.. They are fewer, I agree but a good right-leaning comedian is top-tier. Until faggots get them blown out of work.

wrong

>Why are there so few right wing comedians? Are right wingers just not funny?
>someone didn't live in the 80's

In the 80's most big comedians were right wingers. That was before the politically correct left shut them down for laughing at them. Check out Denis Leary's 80's - early 90's work.

bill oreilly is the closest thing to a right wing comedian lol

Combination of two things. one people on the left can't take a joke about someone or something they support. Their sense of politics is too enmeshed with their sense of identity and self-worth, it hurts them and causes severe cognitive dissonance in them to think that something they believe in should be mocked.

The other part is that people on the right tend to take things one or several steps too far. Where in concept their joke or musing could have been funny. Think of the Canterbury Tales and the contrast between the miller's tale and the Reve's tale.

The Miller's tale is bawdy and the character in the tale that represents the reve winds up kissing a butthole and getting his butthole burned. However in the Reve's tale the character who represents the miller winds up having his wife raped and him beaten to death.

The left doesn't have comedians either.

>So those white people right?
[Audience starts chuckling]
>Right?
[Audience laughing louder]
>Can you believe they're voting for Trump?
[Audience guffawing reaching ear-splitting volumes]
>Trump's Racist! Big league!
[People start shitting themselves from laughter. An old man suffers a heart attack and dies]
>*Makes a funny face*
[Audience sonic resonance reaches critical mass. Tremors shake the earth, volcanic eruptions begin going off.]
>Drumpf!
[Earth explodes into a supernova, all life consumed, harmful radiation sterilizes all life within the local star cluster]

Wrong about what? I made two assertions. You need to be a little more specific, frogger.

>"""Comedians"""
>(((Comedians)))
LOL DRUMPF LOL

The key to being a high profile comedian is to not be at all edgy but to give the illusion of edginess. Let your limp wristed faggot audience feel like they're indulging in some guilty pleasure while in reality they're ingesting mainstream, ADL approved comedy acts.

>Joke about how black people are loud followed by 10mins of ripping on white people over slavery

Wow but he made fun of a black stereotype he sure is hardcore.

Status quo bores.

I bet you have loius cucks entire DVD collection.

Wrong. Normies just dont get the humor. Even people like Carlin and Lewis Black had to leave some blue pill to make it all digestible.

But Sup Forums has given me the greatest moments of comedy bar none.

Artie Lange doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Would making jokes about the Holocaust, rape and hating women make Anthony Jeselnik right-wing?

What about Louis C.K.?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH SHITPOSTING LIKE THIS!

No he's very left-wing personally. He was Amy Schumer's way into the industry because he dated her for a long time.

Yup. When there's pests in the house, you call for an exterminator, not a clown.

>Why are there so few right wing comedians?
Your joking right?

Blue pulled cuck

>Make Skip Bayless my slave

Checked n kekked

>he thinks le sam hyde is funnny
How is highschool going user?

The right is expected to be absolutely correct at all time or it is wrong. This means we can't use sarcasm as a means of debate easily.

The left is only expected to be critical so it does not have to be correct all the time. So it can make baseless jokes as a medium.

Look at how ass blasted the left is at pol. They can't shame us because we are anonymous. That is why they hate us and want us shut down. That is why we can make dank memes. pol is the right wing comedian and the left hates that it can't shut it down.

Tell us who is funny. I can't wait.

>Inb4 Muh George Carlin

Modern comedians faggot.

Comedy is for fucking idiots.

CAN BE VERY FUNNY

POLITICALLY INCORRECT OT MOCK DEMOCRATS AND THEIR SPECIAL GROUPS

HOLLYWOOD

HAVE A GREAT DAY

literally everyone that doesn't spout le ironic memes that only Sup Forums going aspies think are funny

He is like what FilthyHapa fans start liking after they finish middleschool

It's not socially accepted to make fun of the mentally ill.

Because when a right winger makes a joke, the libtards get enraged at their PC cultured safe zone being disturbed.

>I don't like what you like. Therefore you are a high schooler with bad taste.

People want to laugh about le stupid rightwingers haha

I like bill burr. He married a black but the shit he says onstage is pretty redpilled. also if you listen to his wife when shes on his podcast, she seems cool and even reasonable, which for black chicks basically makes her a unicorn.

Even when he bombs because the audience is super PC or just a shit crowd he just turns it around and goes after them and is still funny as hell just doing crowd work. Also good friends with patrice, did a lot of shows with him.

He devoutly supports BLM and talks about his wife's oppression pretty often so I found him pretty annoying.

The most noted right wingers are pundits.

The most noted left wingers are comedians.

Because right wing humor is too offensive.

You think a right wing comedian cracking jokes about kikes and niggers would be aloud by (((them))) to last long on TV?
You average shitposter here is funnier than the left wing "comedians" on the electric jew.

Drunk words are sober thoughts.

Depressing Sup Forums is on infinity chang faggot

>louis Cuck King

Literally do you not hear his shi? Tons of males are stupid whites are evil horseshit

this

I'm pretty funny

Yeah ill admit being married changed him. But i still listen to his podcast and catch his stuff. All ive heard of him about BLM is how stupid their protest tactics were.

Check out his specials before he was married. Gold material.

A lot of comedians have come under scrutiny of the SJWs for individual jokes.

Louis ck
Joe rogan
Jim Norton
Jim Jefferies
Anthony Cumia (if you consider him a comedian, radio comedy genius at least)
Patrice oneal
Colin Quinn

And every time they haven't apologized. They stood their ground. Even Louis ck. Joe rogan did an entire podcast after he got bashed claiming how fucking dumb the left feels are and continuously debates MtF trans should never be allowed to participate in female competitions because males and females are literally genetically different. Jim Norton went on some show and debated some ham beast. Anthony Cumia lost his multimillion dollar Sirius salary for not apologizing for tweets. Patrice O'Neal bashed every fat chick or racist (any racist) he saw.

Listen to Louis ck before he had the show Louie. Dude was a unapologetic beast. Fame brings the necessity to tread a bit lighter when fully open to the media.

Even that damn bitch Amy Schumer was a monster. Hated on anything and everyone without remorse. She, somehow, got sucked into it the worst.

Go and listen to Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony back before anyone know who the fuck she was and goddammit she was really funny and awful.

All of the comics who are coming up right now and will replace the bigger names in the next few years are fucking unbelievably funny

Louis C.K encourages middle aged white men to cuck themselves. You should be ashamed to find him funny

First post worst post.

Man why do you keep coming here if you hate it so much. Look in the mirror before you call others joyless you braindead fuck.

I went to a BLM rally the other day to try to get my wallet back. Talked to a few of the blacks there and they think one of their cousins have my wallet.

>literally everyone
so you literally think John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and Eric Andre are funnier than Sam Hyde. opinion discarded, I'll enjoy harvesting your tears in 3 days when Shillary loses.

We have Sup Forums and Sam Hyde.

Way funnier than a corporate jester.

Does he make you uncomfortable? It's okay, you won't see him in real life. You can laugh about his antics. Unless you're one of those weeaboos or hipsters he makes fun of.

Right wingers have real jobs.

Becauase the left ruins your life.

Sam Hyde is proof right wing comedy is funny... is in fact extremely funny. He's also proof that they will smear you if you go there. He's the only guy in the USA doing this stuff.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?

And it turned out to be a literal New York Jew with a face out of Auschwitz who wrote the hit pieces on him. Pic and link related.

Sup Forums is funnier and less obsessed with doom and gloom than John Oliver, Bill Maher or just about any news/politics orientated leftist comedian you can think of.

Just watch their shows.

Everything is Literally Hitler

Everytime someone says something out of line with the ruling establishment the Sky Is Literally Falling

And in the last few months, as Sup Forums and right wingers like MDE get funnier, the liberal media has become less funny. Less jokes. Less humor. Just screeds.

I think it's more to do with power dynamics.

That's why people like Amy Schumer or Seth Rogen are cringe worthy or achingly unfunny, while Sup Forums is hilarious - Because the left is in charge.

When the right were in charge, guys like Lenny Bruce were hilarious.

So it's probably more about that than anything.

That's going to shift, especially if Hillary wins. It's changed to a point already, because of so many fucking dipshit loser neets who spend all day worrying about memes and pranks.

The right wing at the moment feels like the counter culture movement of the 60's and 70's. So give it a decade or so.

there are plenty