How will we remember Trump?

Guys let's be real here, Trump is more likely to lose than to win.

I wanna know how we'll remember him in the hypothetical scenario that he loses.

I wasn't around when Romney lost the last election, so I don't know how Sup Forums felt about him, and how Sup Forums stopped talking about him after the defeat.
But Trump has been THE politically incorrect candidate from the beginning, even when it didn't look like he'd win the primaries, so I'm curious what his legacy will be if he doesn't win.

Will we still have Trump threads every now and then and shitpost about what could have been? Will he forever remain the hero Sup Forums deserved and needed even after the next election comes around?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.danspapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/HughJackmanWatermillCenter.jpg
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a racist, sexist, homophobic pig.

People here will turn on him real fast and say we should've united around Rand.

We picked a candidate that had no chance of winning.

On the contrary, we picked the candidate with the best chance of winning. If Trump can't do it, no one can.

>People here will turn on him real fast

I was here in 2012 November and this happened to Romney. True fact.

as the hero we needed, but didnt deserve.

>On the contrary, we picked the candidate with the best chance of winning. If Trump can't do it, no one can.

Kasich could have won this very easily.

as the greatest president in US history

O Captain, My Captain

The last, best hope for America

Saw through your flesh. I command it

I'm more curious as to what will happen to Trump's brand if he loses.

I'd guess he'll personally retire, he is 70.

cdn.danspapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/HughJackmanWatermillCenter.jpg
Her people do stuff like this?
Fuck Hillary. Fuck Democrats. And FUCK you. Trump's winning this and he's winning big.

praise

Oh yeah and also we should never forget that he was a 70 year old extremely wealthy well liked public figure when he started campaigning, and he could have easily and comfortably sat back in his mansions and enjoyed the years he had left, knowing that the inevitable downfall of western civilization would not affect him because he'd die before things got bad enough to penetrate his wealth.
He also knew the establishment and the corporate media would burn his public image to the ground if he dared standing against "le first woman president xd".

The absolute madman did it anyway, not for himself but for you. I think we should remember that.
I think he had a pretty good run. I don't think any other republican candidate could have gotten as much enthusiasm as Trump.
This feels about right desu
We're talking about the scenario in which he loses

>I'm more curious as to what will happen to Trump's brand if he loses.

His brand is ruined forever. He'll probably die bankrupt. I hope so and I hope so, along with his kids. Fitting end to such an evil man.

Way to shoot the messenger, Trump isn't winning.
I'm not saying he will lose but the Sup Forums echo chamber is way too convinced he's going to win. It's going to be really close either way, and he has a slightly higher chance of losing than winning.

>turncoat Kasich

yeah no thanks, that old faggot needs to retire

Kasich, the guy who only won Ohio, and barely at that? Yeah, sure he could have.

fpwp?

If he loses, I'll be more upset than when Romney lost. This is different, this time around. We saw what happens when someone who is not in the establishment runs for office. He broke the illusion that the media is objective.

Hopefully he wins, but if he loses I guess a lot of us will be sad. But then we would move on with our lives. If the west declines, you'll see all the whites flee to Asia and leave America to become Brazil.

>Kasich, the guy who only won Ohio, and barely at that?

In a GOP primary. I don't think you understand the difference between GOP voters and general election user.

Let me explain

GOP voters are insane

General election voters are normal people.

What is happening here??? Last minute CTR desperation raid?

ha ha ha ha the kasich wins meme still going? that was my favorite

My favorite meme is going to be on November 8th, and Trump loses, and you look like a tremendous dumbass when you see this post in my collage exposing you for being a total fucking retard

I don't know but he's embarassing my country.

Ron Paul Sup Forums

Can Kasich get any new voters? Can Kasich get any working class whites that usually vote Democrat? Let's face it, with Virginia and Colorado almost lost, Kasich would not stand a chance.

yeah, he'll be spoken of directly for maybe a year then become a perennial on the meme circuit like happening paul, mostly forgotten.

>Can Kasich get any new voters?

You clearly aren't from Ohio. He won by a huge margin and made inroads with black and Hispanic voters in the state. But hey vote for LE EBIC MAYMAY CANDIDATE in 2020 so you can lose again faggots. You dug your grave with Trump. Shit posting memefags ruin everything.

So why did Mitt and McCain lose?

He's worth billions and that won't go away. At worst, he'll have to close a few hotels.

The frogposters will conceal their tears by turning on Trump, saying they should have been #CruzMissiles. Most of them will leave the board though quite immediately, since they're from reddit.

Fuck no.

Trump had WAY too much dirty laundry to be "the best chance".

Hillary's emails and shit would have come out regardless.
Fucking any of the other candidates would have been able to use that shit to their advantage without some "pussy grabbing" clip coming out of their sordid past to take all the focus away.

There's a fucking reason a lot of Republicans ditched Trump and hoped he'd drop out back around the Second Debate.

In a prison cell being raped and murdered for being pedo scum.

Kasich was liked in Ohio because it's his state. Blacks will continue to vote Democrat and Hispanics will still lean massively Democrat in every other state. The reason Trump is now doing so well in Ohio is because the state is white and whites love him so much that Ohio became non-competitive.

Honestly, I'd be glad he ran for office either way.
Trump used the American national stage to say stuff no one else ever dared or thought was possible to say including challenging the corrupt establishment - he told it like it is, he was willing to show the public the concealed inner-workings of politics, lobbying and cronyism including foreign intervention and globalism efforts.
He showed that despite media waging a total war on him with every single influential newspaper, talk show host digging up and making fun of everything about him he still managed to give them such a fight that it it took all of them digging up every single celebrity, dirty trick, president, first lady they could use just to beat him by a slight margin.
As an American it would give me hope knowing, that a man with a vision (and desu, a couple of spare millions) can still give corruption and propaganda a run for their money and not everything is set in stone and decided.

As the best president ever

(((Nate Bronze)))

Every one of his stupid predictions about Trump have been wrong so far.

Kasich is #NeverTrump.

CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE SCUM!

He doesn't own any of those buildings except Trump Tower. The rest are either condos (they're individually sold off to private owners) or hotels who paid Trump to license his name.

There are already talks about some hotels dropping the Trump contract and using their own names, after he loses of course.

White trash rednecks aren't a viable demographic to be customers at luxury hotels.

>This is different, this time around. We saw what happens when someone who is not in the establishment runs for office. He broke the illusion that the media is objective.
The Make America Great Again campaign single handedly redpilled me on the state of american "politics".
The media is the 4th branch of the government and I'm not sure how I was unable to see that before. When I didn't care about the election, I just heard things through the filter of CNN and local left leaning lügenpresse, so I believed the shit about him being racist and incompetent.
Then I watched some speech he gave at a rally, and I've found myself agreeing with pretty much everything he said (I still think abortion should be legal).
After that I started actually watching the speeches the media reported, and it was like he said one thing and they completely turned it around to imply he said something fucking absurd. Every. Single. Time.
You can't even write it off as doing it for the views, because all these big channels could have got millions of views if they reported shit on Clinton, but they never did.
There's a very clear political agenda behind every major media and "news" outlet.

>he was willing to show the public the concealed inner-workings of politics, lobbying and cronyism including foreign intervention and globalism efforts.

Nigga what?
Are you trying to imply that the Hillary email shit is on Trump?
Cause it clearly isn't.

Hillary's private email bullshit was going to happen either way, as it had already begun.
Trump capitalized on it just as any other candidate would have.

Trump's just been lucky that all the dirty laundry got aired out by lax DNC security this time. He isn't the cause of it, he just repeated what activists uncovered.

I screencapped this, beautiful words shlomo

Hi pedo. Having fun imagining you witch will ever be President.

Nothing we can do about it, he's not a politician so we can't follow his other endeavors, and if he loses he will probably blacklisted from everything as a celebrity. But he's gonna win, he has to.

The establishment, including the MSM, will forge the narrative and shame anyone who was ever close to him.

This won't let him build a legacy and then people here will pretend to defend the ideas of the next Neo Con candidate (they will make sure no one will hijack the GOP ever again) or turn to farce candidates like the libertarians.

>White trash
I never understood this hatred and contempt for average every day americans. democrats, what a bunch of nasty assholes.

Where the fuck did I imply that?, I meant his speeches where he talks as a businessman about the considerations of himself and other businessman, the way they influence and buy politicians, the way he himself donated to and influenced politicians.

What would George Washington do?

Nate is our guy now.

If he loses, and I pray to God he doesn't, Donald Trump should only be remembered as one thing:

A plant to help Hillary win the White House while simultaneously damaging any potential populist movement in 2020.

Arrest Hillary probably
I'm not sure how that changes the outcome of the presidential election

I'm with you. As a foreigner, I started to follow this election only through CNN. The man truly forced them to show how biased they are.

The same could be said about european newspapers. Most of them reported the news from CNN or, when they wanted to pretend getting in the details, the Huffington Post. The misinformation was huge.

Hillary wouldn't exist if George Washington were around. He'd have hung the bitch long ago.

None of what is going on now would be possible but for the life of Alister Crowley. Make of that what you will.

>Blacks will continue to vote Democrat and Hispanics will still lean massively Democrat in every other state

Thanks to racists like Donald Trump and Sup Forums

lol no, nobody's coming around to that turncoat manlet

Trump is more likely to win than to lose.

100%

It was ordained in the dubs.

Checkem

Honestly, would Cruz have been a good choice against Hillary? Would he have done better than Trump so far?

Another thing I've noticed, is that everyone who's left leaning in my country automatically supports Clinton and condemns Trump, even though the left in american politics is VERY different from the left in european politics.

And no one has any idea about the policies of the candidates, they base their support solely on buzzwords and this idea that the left must automatically be better than the right because they voted for a leftist party in hungary.
I don't think anyone would have been enthusiastic about Cruz, and his religious shit would have hurt him.

He will be remembered as the one who damaged the republican party making any potential kek candidates for the next decade non-viable.

STOP GIVING UP YOU BETA KEKS!
Trump will win. Kek wills it.

No. Rand Paul could have won if he was less establishment and more like his father.

However, the success of Trump and the popularity of Bernie should tell you that only an outsider could challenge Clinton.

>White trash rednecks aren't a viable demographic to be customers at luxury hotels.
lol

he's more likely to win IN NATE SILVERS OPINION

get out into the real world on off leftist's sites

Very reluctant Hillary voter here. We're going to remember Trump as the guy who won. What he did with that victory...only time will tell.

Trump will win

*shes

He will win. He is great.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Same reason Trump and every GOP candidate until the party unfucks itself is gonna lose: women and Hispanics

>How will we remember Trump?
As the man who started the fire.

checked

It's not out of question to think that it's on Trump. Trump has probably been preparing to run since 2012 or even earlier. Hillary's emails were hacked around that time or earlier too. It makes perfect sense that he set this all up and create this massive shitstorm. Think about it, Hillary is absolutely 100% going to be impeached if she wins. This creates a situation where the establishment is more or less forced to let him win if they want to avoid a complete shitstorm in the next 2 years. Trump has repeatedly said he doesn't go into things to lose, and it makes sense looking back on how everything happened that he knew all the events that would transpire.

Do you remember how 900m taxes were leaked at the start of October? This was the first leak that came out and it prepared the public to 1. accept leaks as viable and 2. it focused on his taxes and also how much money he made (or lost, still, it showed that in 1995 he had so much money, so he probably has way more now). I 100% believe Trump leaked his own taxes from 1995 to frame the entire month of October as based around leaks, because after that first leak happened A LOT of things started being leaked on both sides right after.

I think people underestimate Trump a lot. He even said he'd prefer to run against Hillary (because he knew everything that would happen) instead of Bernie.

How exactly do you give up or don't give up? I can't vote so all I can do is sit back and watch.
I don't think "giving up" means anything in this context.
Nate Silver clearly wants Clinton to win, but he's not fucking up the predictions for this. His chance might not be 35%, but it sure as shit isn't above 50% either.
I would like this to come true in case he loses.

He's the republican's 'outsider' candidate.

They tried it with McCain and that alaskan bitch. Trump's suppose to be the outsider, so all the republicans have to pretend they don't want him.

Trump will just be another Romney in 3 years.

>We didn't actually think he would win
>We didn't actually want him to win
>It was just memes, dude

etc etc. This board got flooded by Trumptard cuckservatives this election, so the posters here don't even marginally resemble what we had 4 years ago.

I guess we can jiust say shit, and it'll meme.

cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

>/r/the_drumpf

If he loses he'll be a failure. The Repubs will go for Rubio and end up being the Dems with slightly different tax plans

Trump doom memes.

the forces that drove people to trump have been here for decades and will continue to do so because nothing will change if he loses. a hillary victory will make sure the division between people continues to grow. you've seen the violence, the riots etc.

If he were to lose.

He would be a political KIA

He did the right thing.

wow, before this, I wasn't so sure, but now I KNOW that kek wills it

eighth post best post.

And we saw how the system is biased against an outsider. Expect the 2 majors parties to protect themselves even more against those who would try to hijack the nomination.

In 2020, the candidates will be the same person, just from a different party. People here will be rooting for the Republican one because of his party, not for his policies who will be, save for a few details, the same that the democrat's ones.

If he lost which I would be sad by, I will always remember him as someone who defied all odds, an outsider that was able to beat the GOP establishment while the whole system was rigged against him. Trump might be forgotten on Sup Forums after 2017, but for people on this board, that were apart of the 2015 - 2016 meme wars, we will never forget the Don

>We picked a candidate that had no chance of winning.

wrong.

Best post.

As the greatest president in American history.

VOTE TRUMP
HILLARY IS A PEDO AND SATANIST

He will be a hero to me forever. He took their slings and arrows for us.

Seriously my favorite meme of this election

>Rubio/Rand/Ted/Kasich could have moped the floor with hillary

>and leave America to become Brazil.
is this a new meme?

What's the point of beating Hillary with low taxes-Hillary?

stop making these threads hungary

I would remember him as someone who came close, and who exposed the extremely important fact that a straight-talking candidate can run without a huge political machine behind him, on raw authenticity power, and potentially win, but who fell short because he simply was not smart enough or well-informed enough to be able to, for example, show up at a presidential debate and sound intelligent.

I would also remember him as someone who was simply too authoritarian to get my vote. I would love to help destroy Clinton's political career, but that doesn't mean I want to vote for a guy who likes big government and state power as much as Trump does.

hope you die soon

checked

>Trump
>Cuckservative

Hello, newfriend.