Wins 3 Oscars

>wins 3 Oscars

Attached: 1506822865376.jpg (582x593, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2015/09/01/charges-filed-in-fight-related-to-selling-of-michael-brown-t-shirts/
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wins 3 nobel peace prizes

*attacks cop and tries to steal his gun in your path*

>based on mothers memoir of a series of events she was not present to witness

Excellent.

Tyler Perry’s Dindu Nuffin: The Michael Brown Story

Attached: 68440F6E-099F-490C-A9FE-7AD4B46A5F61.jpg (622x486, 74K)

>this is who bl*cks choose as their hero

this fucker literally has the shiftiest fucking facial features and this from a picture that is supposed to make him look good.

It will be a film about his life mostly, and the events of his shooting will be focused on minimally. Structure: he was a good kid growing up, had a lot of problems, was the victim of racism, and got shot by a corrupt officer. They'll focus on the details of his shooting as little as possible because they form an inconvenient narrative.

Attached: 3zZwVAx.png (480x800, 306K)

>At WB
It’s already deader than he is

>this fucker literally has the shiftiest fucking facial features

Attached: 1521567243776.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

didnt he grow up living with his grand ma anyway? or was that another guy

POP POP POP WATCHA MUTHAFUCKAS DROP

Attached: 53e800d42b929.preview-620.jpg (620x620, 100K)

Attached: 203D235A-ED2B-4C7D-B7D9-D2BF35EE3225.gif (476x357, 490K)

Attached: 1517694797281.jpg (640x906, 84K)

So, still a complete fabrication. Lovely.

POWERFUL

Attached: 1415680123484.jpg (986x1488, 936K)

fox2now.com/2015/09/01/charges-filed-in-fight-related-to-selling-of-michael-brown-t-shirts/

will they include this

What exactly do you mean? Focusing on convenient truths and ignoring inconvenient truths isn't a fabrication, it's just a shitty and biased documentation of events. But it's a biopic, so of course there are going to be invented elements one way or another.

Attached: 1503261189857.png (269x301, 192K)

Darren Wilson literally did nothing wrong. He defended himself against a violent criminal intent on harming him. Prove he’s corrupt. You can’t

Who will play the humble shopkeep that was strongarmed by Brown?

I believe the omission of important facts and events forms a fabrication, would you disagree?

I'm not literally saying he's corrupt, I'm saying that's how the movie will frame him, from evidence that paints him in that way, while ignoring evidence that contradicts that narrative. Basically, I'm talking shit about the way biopics work in Hollywood, whereby the main character is painted as a victim and their actions are framed in a heroic fashion regardless of whether or not they were heroic. I suspect that's what the movie will be about, because the mother's memoirs (I've read them) talk about how he was a good boy and never indicate that what he did in the shooting was criminal or wrong. So I imagine the movie will take the same whitewashing view of history to sell tickets.

No, because that literally isn't the definition of fabrication. It is a distortion of facts though.

he would have been found guilty if the RACIST judge would have allowed all the footage of the incident to be let into evidence. but we're living in amriKKKa so what else would I expect

Attached: 1415679554354.gif (599x600, 918K)

Probably Sam Rockwell, who just won an award for playing a racist.

“An invention; a lie”

But a distortion of truth isn’t a lie?

Uh, yeah. Obviously. They’re not going to make a movie about the facts. This doesn’t even need to be stated, namefag.

is this the dude that actually did commit a crime and then behaved like an absolute mong when the police caught his ass?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Is there a more based comedian?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

DIN

Nice.

Yes, he was caught on video committing strong arm robbery just minutes before attacking a cop. His mother is an absolute failure at being a mother, but she’s an absolute success at turning her dead child into a book and movie deal.

A fabrication, specifically, is a lie that is invented. Omitting facts is neither an invention (something that is created, not obscured), though it can be considered a lie (as in a lie of omission). Fabrication just isn't the right word to describe somebody omitting facts to form a specific narrative. But it will have fabricated elements, I'm sure.

All right, I think we’re playing a game of semantics at this point. I think it’s obvious you and I both agree this film, were it to come to fruition, would be a total crock of shit, yes?

Yeah probably. It'd be good if Fincher directed it, but he won't because he doesn't like black people.

I think Oliver Stone would be perfect for the type of movie Brown’s mom would want.

Michael Moore

this will be like oj's trial where people will be divided: whites want the truth blacks want one to get away with it

He's never done a biopic movie, has he? There's already a documentary, so that won't happen. I really think if there's going to be a movie about Brown, it would be directed by Marty Jenkins. There's been a hot trend lately of people who make small-scale, personal movies being hired by studios to make big-budget, larger-scale movies that tackle issues in a big, loud, pandering way.

His name is Barry Jenkins, by the way, not Marty. My bad.

It wasn’t a serious suggestion you autistic namefaggot. He would unironically make the movie she wants though.

Wow this guy looks like a pure little angel. No way he could do something bad

I can't tell when people are being serious or ironic here because there's a large amount of legitimately retarded postings going on. Poe's law, and whatnot. Same for racist posts. I can't really tell when people have legitimate points to make about the shooting of Michael Brown in this thread, when they're just being stupidly racist, or when they're being "ironically" racist for teh lulz.

Welcome to Sup Forums I guess?

Attached: mikebrown.webm (960x540, 2.75M)

lol who made this?

Why not do a memoir of one of them who wasn't a complete thug?

They are.
See

>15 June 2017
>literally who twitter account
shadilay my pedes!

lmao source?

>Mmm Watcha say starts playing

NO, DA COP PULLED UP AND THREW THE DOOR OPEN ON OUR BODIES

Attached: 1408734795267_Image_galleryImage_Raw_Michael_Brown_s_frien.jpg (634x361, 45K)

Kill yourself tripfag
You're own Sup Forums and mad about people shitposting about some black kid that was murdered
Why not got o a more relevnt board if you want to discuss it you fucking newfag

i just wish we had our own planet so there would be nothing to virtue signal for

i will stop all semantics
dishonest art of semitic nosed antics
form a brick shaped face and shot through the clan mix

>I don't have to be smart because I'm on a dumb board
Thanks for holding yourself to a low standard.

paint my face brown and celebrate my stoned words that mean nothing, a tripfags ironic delusion as entertainment and fluffing
strip down the cervix and gauze the hermetics, you'll never see coming the brevity rummage

>3rd grade

Attached: 61228B68-AF31-454D-81E6-61E11420555F.gif (250x250, 992K)

top lel

BABYSIT BLACKS
TRIP AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK
ASIANS ARE SIDELINED TO BUSY TO CUT SOME SLACK
HOOK NOSE PUPPET PROSE
TALMUD SHALLOW HIGH ROAD
BASH THE FOUNDATION TO VALUE TRUTH AND REINSTALL THE NODE

>movie climax
>"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW SIR!"
>officer pointing gun right at brown, finger flexes against the trigger
>"GET DOWN NOW!"
>Camera on Brown
>Time slows down for him as he looks around seeing the community watching this happen
>He sees small black children frozen just staring
>the look on their face solemn, as if they know what will happen next
>He looks towards the police officer
>He starts breathing fast
>He remembers all the important moments from his life.
>He remembers playing with his friends
>He remembers graduating
>He remembers his mothers smile
>He remembers his fathers most important advice in life.
>"Remember Michael...They will always try to find a reason...don't give em' one...don't-"
>BANG BANG BANG
>camera goes black
>cue distorted woman screaming with echo'd amberlance sfx

Attached: coach1.jpg (1364x768, 75K)

the only thing we know for sure is that all of them grew up without their dads

>Tripfag AND a newfag
Jesus fucking christ user lurk moar and you'll grow a good sense for this sort of thing
And stop namefagging it makes you look like a jackass