The Pope urges countries not to take in more migrants than they can 'assimilate'

>Pope Francis has urged countries not to take in more migrants than they can 'assimilate' saying it could lead to ghettoization.

>The Pontiff had been had been on a visit to Sweden, which has welcomed 245,000 refugees in 2015, to mark the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation.

Was the Pope finally red-pilled after seeing what happened to Sweden?

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901762/The-Pope-urges-countries-not-migrants-assimilate-warns-dangers-ghettoization.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20161102/pope-why-swedish-men-look-for-non-swedish-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love the pope now

He already was redpilled.

But the papacy has to pander to the scociety around it whilist not breaking catholic law.

Once right wing parties get into europe the pope will start advocating crusades again.

this is what leafs actually believe

>tfw you will never be called by the pope to reclaim the holy land
>tfw Deus Vult but libshits don't

Vatican has fallen a long time ago.
It all started when the templars got kicked out after being used in the crusades.

This image crushes me. Its even worse than all the idiotic blonde coal burners.

He was also making fun of the Swedes a few days ago, after declaring that the Church would never allow female priests.

>“I was then told 'Swedish women are very strong, very talented. Perhaps that's why some Swedish men look for a woman from other nationalities'," he joked

>Sweden's Lutheran Church is among the most liberal in Christendom. A pioneer in women's and LGBT rights, it has been appointing female priests since 1960 (the sitting archbishop is a woman), a step the Catholic Church is still reluctant to take.

thelocal.se/20161102/pope-why-swedish-men-look-for-non-swedish-women

We need a resurgence, ell even the Teutons can join in again

>Once right wing parties get into europe the pope will start advocating crusades again.
BOY DO I HOPE SO

he had always said that but the media publish what they want

My god is this pope two-faced.

I fucking told you retards earlier but you dont even listen. You faggots even gave cnn and the guardian articles instead to me to prpve that hes a cuck for goddamn's sake

Thats what the bible tells people to do

Could it be? Is Francis finally realizing that he has FUCKED up everything?

Too late, Francis. Consider yourself lucky you haven't been burned at the stake.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

The face of modern Catholicism

No it doesn't. That's why no Pope ever did it before Franky.

The Pope is a senile Communist
He said the exact opposite a few months ago.
Catholics are retarded.

"what am i doing here"

Thanks for the insight, gypsy

Catholicism is the true religion, yoy gypsy faggot. That's why it was targeted for subversion with vatican II. look up Bella Dodd.

Perhaps no Pope before him ever really followed the Bible.

>“I was then told 'Swedish women are very strong, very talented. Perhaps that's why some Swedish men look for a woman from other nationalities'," he joked
Holy shit that burn.

A bit too late for that.

The Bible just said Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, it doesn't say to wash the feet of non-believers.

>Das rite, kiss them feet white boi

>the actual anti-pope is the first one to actually follow the Bible
>t. idiot that doesn't know anything about the Bible

Religions are for the stupid.

>Once the right wing parties get into europe the pope will start advocating crusades again
Think again, leaf. We /kangs/ now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarah
"In 2016, Sarah called for priests to face the altar ad orientem (in the same direction as the congregation) while celebrating Mass, despite the fact that versus populum had become the prevailing practice following recommended changes to the liturgy made by the Second Vatican Council. The move was seen as open defiance to Pope Francis.[2][3] An opponent of same-sex marriage, he has denounced the "Western homosexual and abortion ideologies", personally suggesting that both are of "demonic origin" and comparing them to Nazism and Islamic terrorism. He has also been outspoken on the persecution of Christians under radical Islam.[4][5][6]

Sarah speaks French, English and Italian fluently.[7]"

Sure, that's why communists encourage atheism to turn everyone into servile puppets.

well hes a spic so I trust him to be conservativish

>edgy gypsy

Poetic

Tip harder

The Pope just went bluepilled long enough for people to forget about the child sex stuff. He never let up on the important issues.

The Bible said that Jesus said to love your enemies and love your neighbour

Le pape Ducon frappe encore...

>Sweden scared off a communist from accepting refugees

Any rational human is an atheist and a racial realist.

He just doesn't want the holy see filled with them I guess.

Even though he's African, I could see him becoming pope. He could be a good leader of the church. He's better than your average "let's adopt modernism" European cardinals.

Damage control. If your god is real, your pope is an agent of satan.

Yes. And we can love them, all while not letting them fuck us in the ass and destroy everything we built. We can also love them as we send them unto the maker to be judged for their evil ways.

He's just setting up to help the globalists denounce white people as racist with their racist ghettos their white privilege makes brown people stay in.

Atheism is contradictory to rationalism though.

Atheists are more often then not emotional degenerates.

>Newton
>Bacon
>Pascal
>not rational

You are an arrogant fuck. Most idiots are.

Lovely mate, aren't you a true blue yankee doodle

I agree. I think he knows if he went deus vult right now, the Euro leftist powers would crash down on the vatican.

Wrong

I'll take that as concession.

So is he still against the wall or what

Even Francis "Guevara" Luxembourg agrees that Europe is fucking up.

Great argument. wtf i love gaytheism now

> thinking you act like a christian

Look at all of the cockroaches scurrying now that the satanists are about to be hanged by their necks.

Sorry, mister Poop, but I remember all the shit you've started, and you're going to cop it.

It would serve as a ringing message of the coming of God's peace on Earth but would also fuck over arrogant niggers and their supporters.
>lol ur a dumb white boi
>Explain why the current Pope is a black African from Guinea. Oh that's right because we colonized you easily and brought you the true religion. Stay mad monkey.

God can't come down soon enough and vanquish the vain.

>Either you accept our fairytale or we kill you in the name of the baby Jesus, the kike on a stick God that got humiliated by Roman soldiers.
Lol

no, just greedy
people are leaving catholicism in droves atm.

>thinking you know anything about how a Christian should act

What have I done that is un-Christian? Tolerance is not a Christian virtue, especially tolerating evil.

your religions are all so dumb

It's actually growing worldwide.

Yes I know exactly how a Christian should act.

In the image of Christ.

Thanks for proving my point.

yeah because of blacks, etc.

I am talking anglosphere.

Daily reminder that the Pope spoke positively of Brexit

Exactly. As in storming into temples and denouncing evil while chasing those who took part in that evil with a whip.

Its only dying in the west. No wonder the west is also dying off it seems

It's not as dramatic as people make it seem.

He watched the Young Pope TV show and got very jealous.

Nobody is perfect.

Only because the left is forcing gaytheism into the mainstream, along with other degeneracy. Meanwhile, Christians(especially Catholics) are becoming weaker and weaker spiritually, which means they are more easily tempted to abuse the tools God have given us for sin, and are more likely to sin when given the option to do so. They have also fallen for the leftist meme of "love your enemy" thinking its the same as the Bible's belief of "If you have a cloak but not a sword, let that man sell his cloak for a sword."

Priest should be able to marry so its a legitimate career choice for people

Jesus was. What do you think he would do if he saw someone raping a child? Stand there and watch? Try to think for once.

now you just sound like a hillary supporter.

all the diocese in my area have become overrun, white flight and all that.

> inb4 anecdotal

And Romanians never steel, loot and thieve.

THIS

It was never a problem before but yes, the prierst shortage needs to be discussed.

>He already was redpilled.
For once we agree, leaf. I'm taking your last point as a joke, though, so I still don't respect you.

I dont believe in Jesus, only the teachings of Jesus.

Gyp scum.

>He was also making fun of the Swedes a few days ago, after declaring that the Church would never allow female priests.

This statement has unironically improved my opinion of Pope Francis.

> female priests ... a step the Catholic Church is still reluctant to take.

Maybe because their theology explicitly prohibits it? But to a godless cuck journalist, religions are just funny entertainment outlets for stupid people. They often post articles expressing confusion over how religions aren't rapidly changing their beliefs just like the bylaws of an anime club or something.

This is not even the result of smugness (although the smugness is there). Journalists just know absolutely fucking nothing about politics, religion, history, science, math, society, or the law.

>This image crushes me.

Right? Why the hell would he degrade himself so much? I don't remember Jesus doing anything like that.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. so much so that I am looking at changing to Orthodox.

I can't believe how far it has fallen, in the last 5 or so years alone.

You don't believe anything.

triggered

Pic related, retard.

>We can also love them as we send them unto the maker to be judged for their evil ways.

we get it dude, you want to be a paladin.

Perhaps not, but I know the truth.

So true! I'm so glad the Neocons told us all the illegals they were letting in to suppress wages and disenfranchise natives were really secrete conservatives.

>A fucking circle
lol have fun dying old with no kids because you spent your life watching anime
Protip: That's 90% of your population, Japan get fucked

Kek, get a load of this goy

Nice straw hat cowboy!

It's also where all the child abuse comes from, queers becoming "celibate" priests.

The reasons for it in the past no longer really have relevance.

i still despite this stupid catholic cuck from that wall statement he said about trump

hillary shill hillary shill hillary shill motives

He's a duplicitous double-speaking tricky Jesuit fuckface confusion master -- don't listen to a word of this snake.

uh ohhh looks like the x-ian is triggered
nice salty tears :)

His country is made up of Spanish-speaking Germans and Italians.

The United States is made up of English-speaking Germans.

Francis is right, assimilation can be done, provided that it's a slow process, on the scale of decades, not years.