What traits are important to choosing a potential wife?

What traits are important to choosing a potential wife?

can she run the estate

Virginity.

Facial bone structure. Gotta pass on those good genes.

Good looks and decent height, nothing more than that

Strong on plough

Large breasts, good bone structure, not too short.

Does that even matter if you have only dominant traits? My gf is blonde and has green eyes, I have brown hair, brown eyes and a hawk nose. She is going to get Jew'd no matter what.

having never at anypoint have had a penis

Good looks, not a lot of sexual partners, self-confidence, and seeks relationships more than looks and money (we can all dream.)

if they have a dick or not

MGTOW

knows how to pay a bill on time

personality traits which would make a good mother is the key thing I think

Speaking as someone that's been married, divorced, and dating again, it's important to have a woman that's good in bed and is giving in every other way. Sacrifice some looks for these two qualities

Absolutely

Basically just don't be annoying.

these days, you have to be lucky keep a girl at all. i got dumped twice in a row for being perfect. fuck women. how will i ever respect them if they behave this stupid?

>Decent height
>Good looking
>Honest

Tig ol' bitties.

>women
>honest

Ability to make dick twitch

This, same place in life, can confirm. Sometimes you are lucky enough to find a girl who is smart, sane and pretty, too.

Thighs.

The way things are find someone that isn't financially retarded, above anything else. Any other qualities such as looks are secondary

> 2016
> wife material
pick one

All that is left is sluts, feminists, and landwhales. Might as well get you a mail ordered bride who at least might be a virgin and from a 3rd world country which still has values.

all looks will eventually turn to shit, in saying this, make sure she is involved in her appearance but not to the extent that she is a self-obligated whore.

Are you planning on having kids? Make sure she'd make a good mom, and puts the kids before you in most cases.

Traditional women are just better. Cooks, cleans, lets you take the dominant role in house hold on serious issues, but you allow her to call most of the shots being that she does most of the "house-hold-management"

Most importantly... laughs at fart jokes. This way you know you'll be able to stand her for infinity

Decent height, not fat piece of shit, decent looking, decent personality