Why is she the worst character in the MCU or really any comic book movie?

Why is she the worst character in the MCU or really any comic book movie?

i dunno, but i wanna fuck her.

Actually it's Native American.

love to be mad online

Actually she was the only thing I liked about Iron Man and his Spider movie

>Not liking naked Peter
Fucking faggot.

>or really any comic book movie?

Did you watch Batman V Superman

there are worse
and she does have a large following, making her closer to skub than hate

truly hated goes to characters like the nuclear man, green goblin asm2, and aldritch killian

Because Sup Forums is allowed to post outside its shitpile.

>Why is she the worst character in the MCU or really any comic book movie?
I can see how someone might not like her, but calling her the worst is over blowing it.
Especially when she's not even the worst character in SM:H. That title goes hands down to Peter Parker.

NC here, never met a Cherokee who calls him Native American instead of Indian

Then they are all uncle toms.

You should correct them.

She should really comb her hair.

You mean his talking suit

Because you can tell Amy "down with the millennials" Pascal had a hand in her characterization.

>most faithful rendition of Peter Parker on screen so far
>worst part

I want to see her naked. She's really hot - which is what mary jane has always been about.

She’s a Knockoff Janna, who is second worst girl next to Star, but 3D so automatically even worse.

IT WAS MADE BY SLAVES!

She was too similar to Kim from Scott Pilgrim. Almost as if they just decided to rip that character off.

>Iron Man and his Spider movie
Not the worst meme ever, but it's pretty bad

Unpopular opinion: I think Karen was alright. She delivered he lines well and was a fun robot.
So Peter is supposed to be an insufferable piece of shit all the time, so that we want to see and enjoy seeing him get his ass kicked? If that's the case, then you're right they nailed it.

>insufferable piece of shit all the time

I would have preferred it to be an Iron Man movie with minimal(read:zero) involvement from Spiderman.

Getting worse

>implying he wasn't a total shitter the whole time

She was funny.
The worst character is Galactus from FF2.
although I saw a glimpse of Ragnarok that might bring a contender.

He acted like a immature kid with superpowers
But what did he do that pissed you off so much?

>She was funny
She really wasn't. More of a bitch that added nothing useful to the conversation or the movie

How much more obvious can it be that they just added her to give the movie word-of-mouth heat and a PC shield to get professional critics to automatically take the film's side against the evil online troll army that would dare find fault in it.

He didn't act like a teenager. He acts like he's fucking 8 years old and has the attention span of a goldfish.
If he hadn't been fucking acting like a retard, Happy would have taken him seriously when Vulture was going to attack the cargo ship.
He's got a snobbish attitude, blowing off everybody and yet everybody is treating him like he's jesus christ.
Nobody ever calls him out on his bullshit except Tony and Happy, everyone else coddles him.
Most of the fucking problems in the movie could have been avoided had he not gotten involved.

Have you ever met a teenager?
How is this concept so strange for you?

He's a teenager in a movie they can be written to be charming, and yet he's written to be an annoying character.
Teenagers aren't as stupid as he acts. And even if he is a brain damaged teenager, why does he get off so fucking easy all the damn time? Everyone else should be getting pissed off by his bullshit, but they all just take it in stride.
Also as a side note, that motherfucker talks like he's in a fucking library all the time and that whispery shit he's doing makes his annoying dialogue even worse.

>worst character in the MCU
No that was von Strucker, like 2 fucking lines and he gets killed off screen.

i'm no Sup Forumstard. in fact i hate them. if they deleted the board forever it would be a good thing and no one would miss it.

But fuck this shit, Mary jane is fuckin white and has red hair.

This post doesn't have enough Robert Downey Jr. How did Hollywood let this get posted?

>I can see how someone might not like her

See as in they see her skin color and rage

I didn't think the nerd was to be charming
No teenagers have the best judgement when it comes to pretty everything, so why would it be a surprise that he's not a very good spiderman
What is anyone gonna do? You realize how much leeway people get? People probably had their suspicions but why would they act on it?

Getting even worse

i liked it, I always felt in stead of Uncle Ben, Tony Stark should be the father figure in peter parker's life. Also, Hi, I'm Brian Michael Bendis!

That's not Justin Hammer.

Because they fucked up her hair. They should have let it go free.

If not charming, he should at least be endearing. The audience is saddled with this guy for the whole fucking movie and he's annoying as hell. It's actively harming the enjoyment of the movie if the protagonist is a an asshole the audience can't stand.

Are you sure you're talking about Garfield's Peter Parker?

*not

I didn't like Garfield either, but no. Holland's Peter is designed to be an annoying asshole. He goes too far with the nerdy shtick that he becomes grating to listen to and the worst character in his own movie.

That was a disaster flick, not a cape flick

Actually I get it now
You're confusing his immaturity for being an asshole
Two different things

What makes her worse is that she's supposed to be at least acceptable for Peter's love interest

He's the worst part of the movie because that's all he is: a fuck up. He takes away time from characters that could be a lot more interesting. Vulture and his family dynamic could have been fleshed out more, but instead we got Peter dicking around. We could have gotten Tony Stark actually defending himself against Toomes's ideology, instead we got Peter creaming himself at the thought of joining the Avengers. The focus on Peter was the worst part

>>most faithful rendition of Peter Parker on screen so far
how the fuck do you figure??

or really any comic book movie?
Says who? Is Peter not allowed to have a girl that's a friend with a personality?

So you're mad he's an inexperienced Spiderman?
Isn't that SUPPOSED to be the main basis of the character?
Poor ole down on his luck Peter Parker

user, literally no one on Sup Forums has ever read a comic book

I saw one at a store once.

It's hard to call that a personality?
She's just an asshole
She's basically what that other user thinks Peter is in this movie
And she has zero super powers

My bad
I forgot where I was

I've never actually seen that one before so you may be right

I'm not bad because he's inexperienced. I believe he's the worst character in Spider-Man: Homecoming because he has no personality what so ever. He's defined by being a nerd and that's all. He never shows any sort of emotion or drive besides being Spider-Man. He's a flat character.
>Poor ole down on his luck Peter Parker
Except every thing is hunky dory in his civilian life because everyone gives him leeway.

She's a tertiary character. It's like you are complaining that the Deli owner was one-dimensional. She's the red herring "she must be somehow important" character.

would it have been better if she's a ocdonutsteel character instead of MJ? I actually kinda liked her since she reminds me of myself

Ah yes the comic books where Peter is a useless piece of shit who makes deals with Satan. I guess if he makes a deal with Satan in the sequel we'll have a 100% accurate spidey just like muh comics am i right?

She's not Mary Jane. They seem to have no intention of using Mary Jane, which honestly is fine. She's Michelle.

>jews keep pushing this "maggie gyllenhaal is hot" meme for over ten years now

nobody actually fucking cares about deadpool

>but my friends call me MJ

Ur bein fucked with mate.

>most faithful rendition of Peter Parker
>thinking Spider-Man is mainly high school shit

Marlel was testing the waters to replace MJ for diversity. They wanted to see how far they could go. Note the trailers had the ugly shots of Michelle where MJ is supposed to be stunning.

Fuck and i was really hoping Magic Johnson would show up in the MCU.

k

It just looks like you've never met a geeky teenager and so have no basis for what one with superpowers would be like because you don't what a teenager is like irl

Also he's not getting off scot free
He's having to isolate himself from his interests and friends
Maybe he's a little too eager too impress Stark but again that's something a normal teenager with superpowers would fall victim too
He gets detention
What else do you think he should have gotten?

>implying high school shit isn't best Peter

>Homecoming couldn't beat Spider-Man 3

>It just looks like you've never met a geeky teenager
EVERYONE has met a geeky teenager or ten.
No one has met the Perfect Peter Parker that lives inside your spaciously hollow skull.

That's how it was at the beginning
Pretty sure most normies associate him with being a kid instead of being a CEO

How many normalfags do you think actually realize this was Deadpool in the first place?

I really hope this is b8

>Neither could the Greatest Gladiator Match of All Time.

Yeah at the very beginning. Most things people are familiar with are from his college days

What else are you expecting then?

>How many normalfags do you think actually realize
Normalfags don't realize comic book characters are badly out of character to begin with.
At most they realize when a superhero movie character is badly out of character for what they've come to expect from superhero movies.

Snyder didn't fail because he wouldn't adhere to the comics, he failed because he went crossways to the expectations of the normies that pay the bills on these bloated films.

He doesn't get to hang out with them, but they still stick with him.
People should start to resent him for blowing them off all the time. Look at Spectacular Spider-Man, when he was disappointing people as Peter even his friends Harry and Gwen got mad and stopped talking to him for a while, meanwhile they got over it.
Homecoming Peter doesn't get any of that. Honestly one of his friends, or preferably Peter himself should have been seriously injured so he gets the point that this isn't a game.
At the very least his friends should start drifting away from him.
Homecoming Peter is a caricature of a nerdy teen, not a nerdy teen.

But not a full fleshed out adult
Someone who is still immature and not fully understanding of the ramifications of his actions
High school works with that

>Couldn't beat SM3
Not surprising. Most people who went to see that film were probably going off of the hype from 1 and 2, which was huge at the time.

Exactly, just like the farcically bad The Dark Knight Rises.
That abomination hardly made a billion on it's own merits.

>Someone who is still immature and not fully understanding of the ramifications of his actions
Peter got over that in issue one. Homecoming Peter was irresponsible as shit. He didn't take it seriously at all or even care about responsibility. Dude only stopped Vulture because he happened to be his date's Dad

We only see him having one friend
Every other student seems to only care for his skills for the decathlon

But it gave us the greatest scene in all of cinema history

He had great charisma.

I'm talking about the age of Spiderman
People outside of Sup Forums seemed to appreciate the learning curve he has, not the hatred it gets here