Supposedly Chappelle tore Hillary a new fistula last night at the Cutting Room in NYC and came out as a Trump supporter

supposedly Chappelle tore Hillary a new fistula last night at the Cutting Room in NYC and came out as a Trump supporter.

Anyone have a video?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/
inquisitr.com/2616141/dave-chappelle-finds-an-ingeniuos-way-to-stop-audience-members-from-recording-his-live-shows/
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
cc.com/video-clips/gcfne2/chappelle-s-show--making-the-band----uncensored
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for interest.

It's happening.

Heard this. Chappelle confirmed based.

>Prince confirmed MURDERED

>Who else now that we know?

can't find anything on youtube

it's odd as hell because typically a bootleg of Chappelle's Cutting Room sets gets online instantly. You can find all his previous sets on jewtube

but not only is this set not available but phony ass videos are going up saying the exact opposite went down

>mfw they realize they control the zeitgeist

chappelle was always based. way back then, he had comedy sketches that would pass as far right hate speech nowadays; he told black people to behave like white people do around cops if they don't want to get their asses beat.

>still voted for Hillary

You closet cucks are pathetic. Looking for any reason to validate porch monkeys.
And you have the nerve to mock swedes for embracing any shit skin lol

No he didn't.

He said he voted for Hillary but felt like shit about it cause shes fucking terrible.

>dave "retreat to the motherland" chappelle

He didn't come out as a Trump supporter, but he did drop some truth bombs on the Hilldawg. It was pretty righteous.

He doesn't let people record his performances as I recall.

observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/

>let people record

this kid is adorable

Bumpity

This.

Theres a company that services performers/venues with pouches that all patrons are required to put their phones in for the duration of the show. Basically the pouch locks and prevents anyone from using their camera. At the end of the show, the patrons unlock the pouch at the exit with a magnetic/RFID device and get to keep the pouch.

Its a relatively new service, i cant remember the name of it but i read an article a week ago and it named chappelle as one of the performers who utilize the service. It struck me as odd considering his past comments and overall world view (aka hes on our side) but now it totally makes sense. Hes just covering his own ass.

inquisitr.com/2616141/dave-chappelle-finds-an-ingeniuos-way-to-stop-audience-members-from-recording-his-live-shows/

He still voted for her, but he wasn't happy about it.

They wont count on my assphone

if you knew anything about dave, apart from his TV specials, work on comedy central etc, his club shows are NOT recorded. they're pretty tight with the way he preserves his material from getting online. hell not too long ago, they came up with a special bag that audiences place their phones in when they see his shows. this way they cant tape and post the jokes online fucking it up for the future audiences

Dave Chapelle would have been a great president Bush for you guys
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

honestly. how likely is this?
If you believe that "I voted for Hillary but I don't like her" shit you're dumber than i thought

And people approve of this DRM?

>Came out as a trump supporter
>Still voted for hillary

This

Nu/pol/ is just as bad as the leftists who embrace all nig nogs. Truly this board has become leddit 2.0

bring two phones, or just say you don't own one

really that easy kids

People have to put their phones in some bag that doesn't unlock until the end of the show

Sure, he could be speaking between the lines to not sink his revival. But, from the Observer article: observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/

Noting that he voted early in rural Yellow Springs, Ohio before heading to New York, Chappelle said he “didn’t feel good” about voting for Clinton. “She’s going to be on a coin someday. And her behavior has not been coin-worthy,” he said. “She’s not right and we all know she’s not right.”

How hard would it be two take two phones and wrap the one your taking in aluminium alfoil and give them the other sounds like people cant into effort

There's devices out that can detect cell phones, which would make sense for them to use.

Yes and then he said he's "voting Clinton" to get liberals off his back. I am fully 100% voting for Donald J. Trump on November 8th, but if anyone asks me in this shit hole of a city, I just say "I'm with her" before going to town about her corruption and scandals. You can say whatever you want if they see you as one of their own, Chappelle learned this.

not my phone

pretty sure apple has a patent out for:
The technology to allow performers to broadcast some sort of signal to disable iphones cameras.

To be intended to be used for Live Events.

But could VERY easily be a way to stop videos coming out of terror events.

cc.com/video-clips/gcfne2/chappelle-s-show--making-the-band----uncensored

>mfw Chappelle exposed P Diddy's Satanic Spirit Cooking breast milk obsession 12 years ago

did he say that? when?

FUCKING
SPREAD
THIS
SHIT

>and came out as a Trump supporter.

He explicitly stated he voted for Hillary, but "didn't like it".

Remember folks, stop buying into cuckservative memes. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

That was Chris Rock.

I thought it was Eddie Murphy

cant tell em apart

so chappelle confirmed this?

well hear most comedians don't like people filming their performances not to cover their asses but because that is how they practice their material and see what works and what doesn't work. Then once they have a good set, they film a special.

yeah that certainly couldn't be misued