Know your enemy 1-77

I want to say thank you to a couple anons who've opened my eyes. The user who posts this
youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g

Also, one of you made a comment in one of the Spiritcooking threads that got me into researching all this.

You said something like,
>All these powerful and rich people doing all this black magic occult stuff, why? Why would they do something like this that could be so damaging to their reputation and careers, even if it is just a show. Unless of course.. Maybe it really works?

Right, I got started thinking about how big this is with all the people going to bohemian grove and the secret societies ect.

I always thought it was just symbolic. I knew the pledge they were making to demons and lucifer were real but I didn't actually think they would actually get anything in return.

Then I started watching the Know your enemy series. I thought I was a well studied Christian but damn, I learned some shit.

It's like a religion red pill. I see things that I couldn't have noticed before.

I had occult symbols in my house.

I had occult symbols on my rosaries.

I had a picture of what I thought was an Angel above my bed until I found out what the circle behind it's head really symbolizes.

A JW left a watchtower and page 3.. BAM Fuckin cross of Baal.

I burned all of that along with a Quran a muslim gave me when we had religious conversations.
That 12 star whore of babylon that was on my rosaries is now molten metal goo.

>back to /x/

I'm up to part 30.

Hillary is Semiramis. Globalism is the exact same concept that Satan wants to accomplish.
Trump is Jesus the savior

I got those rosaries straight from the vatican it'self.

The celtic cross I got in Ireland was especially heinous. If the cross is above or laid on top of the pegan baal symbol it's generally perceived as a sign of Christ's dominance over these false religions.

This one...
This had the cross and baal cross laid together as one piece, none was above the other.

These fucks really think they can be on His level it's crazy.

It's molten goo but I have the original Calvary cross that it came with I'll put back on it.

TLDR for the series? What should I avoid?

Honestly? Everything.

The "right" path is essentially being a Jesus freak and giving yourself over to the lord.

I wouldn't put Trump on that level but yeah man, I think they are right.

It's a pretty sickening description that Plato gives about his republic too.

One World Government is not going away, it's not man made.

So how does one get started in worshipping Moloch etc? I want to pledge my life and the lives of my family to him if it means I will have a better life.

It's been their goal the entire time. From nimrod to Soros

Holy shit man, fucking everything like that user said.

I suppose
The Catholic church adopted too much paganism and are know promoting worship of old gods whether they know it or not. Most won't know.

The Illuminati are the synagoge of satan pretending to be jews but are not.

Globalist indoctrination in schools but you know that already

Babylon's religion was a mysticism new agey yoga read the horiscope tier that claimed everyone can be their own gods.

heres the tldr tldr

The old religion lucifer made in Babylon is the same religion of ancient Egypt and it still survives today as mysticism, Idols, and everything occult.

Oh and the US worships the whore of babylon that's what the statue of liberty really is, a goddess.

A day or two ago I might have joked back about that.

Shit's too real now.

its a really good set of videos, even if you aren't a tinfoil christfag

I'm not joking.

Trump is not Christ, he is a man. He's closer to Cyrus than any other biblical figure.

This is true.

Even if you are an Athiest. Watch it. It concerns you too.

In the future being an Athiest wont be a choice.

Can somebody here tell me exactly what is wrong with occult practices and beliefs. I understand, of course, that kid fucking is wrong. But what is intrinsically immoral about using magick to enrich your life?

it sounds like you're doing the same thing you're investigating.

believing bullshit is a team building excercise.

what do you think Sup Forums has been doing?

something something city of man something something city of god

Because demon worship is nasty and denies you eternal life.

You can make your own choices. Society doesn't have to tolerate everything you know.

>The old religion lucifer made in Babylon is the same religion of ancient Egypt
Wait, so you're saying the ogdoad, as in the one with kek. Jesus Christ...

>denies you eternal life.
And what's the downside? I want off this ride, isn't demon worship an option if you put it like this?

Morning Star is not who you think he is, and is not sided with who (((they))) believe him to be.

read dante's inferno to get an idea of what life will be like after death as a pagan. In some cases, it's not a terrible place. It's not that great either.

Could you explain further please?
Who assumes the occult (the hidden) is demonic worship? Unless your literally worshipping some demon which is no bueno
Dantes inferno was written by a poet/author, not a prophet, seer or clergyman

Some believe the plane we're in right now to be hell.

Life here is defined by suffering. No matter what you have, how far you've come, etc. It's all a cycle of suffering and desire.

I think it can be if you believe it to be, if you lack the perspective to have appreciation for the ordered chaos that is life.

Yeah they had a frog "god"
Heqet Kek also Keku, Kekui

The KEK worship shit is likely real. The meme magic might be real.

I feel crazy typing this right now but demons don't give a shit how you worship them as long as they are getting what lucifer promised them and you're not worshipping the true highest.

I think I've recently discovered what worship itself really is. You don't have to really believe in what you are doing for it to work. Worship is not just praying and going to church, it's more prevalent in the things you do.

I'm not talking about works based salvation so don't even get started.

For example,
>I intimidate someone and plan to make their lives hell in some fashion.

Whether I believe religion or not, I'm not honoring God when I do that, if fact I'm hateful, spiteful, seeking vengeance. I'm more likely honoring Lucifer and his law when I do that.

When you do evil things you worship the evil one whether you believe religion or not.

> isn't demon worship an option if you put it like this?

Yes, it is an option. Everything is an option to you. That is the point of free will.

God want's you to have a choice.

>Who assumes the occult (the hidden) is demonic worship? Unless your literally worshipping some demon which is no bueno

Are you referring to secret societies? I think you're asking, who assumes secret societies are cults?

But i'm not sure.

He's in a garbage bag in my shed now.

Precisely.
I had that revelation weeks ago, when I lied to someone I deeply cared. I had a vision where after I died she saw right thru my words and the lies I had told her. I became sick with my self. I can't explain why it happened but it did.
The thing I understood is that we are currently living in the world of satan, and the only way to recieve eternal life (the only gift worth dying for) is to BELIEVE in the law of God, believe that we don't need to lie, believe that we don't need to hate or kill.
The way I repeat it everyday when I wake up is this:
>We are all empty on the inside.
Because we truly are and become what We BELIEVE it's our choice.
And...
>We only have each other.
Because in this world, which is ruled by satan's law we have to stay together to be able to survive and trascend, to find God and know Him and ourselves thru the eyes of others.

bump from pg10

I've recently started watching this series and I find it interesting and disturbing wondering whether its a whole another redpill or some kind of subversion.
One thing I noticed about it that Sup Forums wouldnt like is its stance on the zionists are not jews. The zioinists wanted to destroy the jews from within like the jesuits wanted to destroy christianity from within.

Jesuits undoing Christianity? How so?

(((know your enemy))) videos are prottie-jew propaganda. They repeat the whole Jews are good lie. Talmudists are devil worshippers period. They rejected the law of moses, the new law of Jesus Christ, and then embrased the mystery religions. Source: See Talmud.

The videos talk about how the jesuits did all the terrible things that give christianity a bad name that made people so sick of christianity that they wanted to turn away from religion. The videos say that catholicism is a the same occult mystery religion and not christianity.

it says that the zionists and talmudists are not the same as jews that they are based on the same occult mystery religion.

Once the video hits 57:00 shit gets VERY REAL when you read about those fucking spirit dinners.

This is some /x/-tier shit, but I'm willing to take a look. I have always believed in the rule of "there's more than meets the eye".

Shit got really real for me when it started linking all the history parts with what's going on in the current world.

>Oh and the US worships the whore of babylon that's what the statue of liberty really is, a goddess.

Funny shit as a atheist i did not even think twice why the statue has such a funny hat and torch, but as a christian all the pieces of the puzzle start to fit togheter

City of God is a book by St. Augustine.