The final ad from Donald Trump is beyond incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

If you've ever needed a video to convince someone why you are voting for Trump, show them this video.

#WhyImVotingTrump
#TrumpClosedTheDeal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump is one salty nigger, te Mexicans must have fucked him really hard to have this long con running.

Stephen Miller must have had a hand in this one.

Yes Donald very good

HOWEVER

I want him to win so much

TAKE MY POWER

wow it's fucking nothing

Well, that's one way to flush $4 million down the drain.

What a bunch of schizophrenic nonsense. Do people actually believe any of this?

I thought ABB made their stuff in Italy.

stay mad you fucking abo

Need virgins get out

Jesus christ Americans are retarded.

You shouldn't have your opinions changed by some stupid video like that.

It's like the last trailer before a movie

sounds fantastic. the deindustrialization meme is a little tired but its true, we can probably thank nafta for a 25% percent loss in us manufacturing since its inception. once shipping costs get too high, those jobs would eventually return to this country but that irrelevant. most people feel slighted by the democrats and clearly they stopped courting middle class voters by the mid 70s. he's got my vote.

You feel that? It's the wave of Latinos, African Americans, and young/new voters that are about to run up and down your candidate and party.

Really nice, shared it on Facebook. Former Bernout, so I got a lot of Bernout friends to show this to.

Na you should just vote for the corrupt cunt like a good goy

Does it account for the fact America gained its supremacy of the world from inheriting the wealth and empires of Europe. It cannot back out now while keeping its wealth just like with the fall of the British Empire. Every other country rightly or wrongly is waiting to stab America in the back. Do not elect this clown.

ameribros, mind explaining how ads like these work in the US?

Do you regularly see Trump ads on regular TV? Like does your old grandmum see an ad like this when she's watching morning TV?

If it does work, I shall roll out my plan to retake our wayward colony using a photomontage of crayon drawings and sad-looking people, set to a royalty-free sad piano-sounding song.

>wake up early morning
>turn on local news station
>4/5 of the commercials are political ads from Trump, Clinton, or various candidates from local elections.

You can't get away from them.

I should mention I live in PA, a swing state. Not sure if it's this crazy in less significant states.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

I shared it on Twitter, user. I also have a bit of former Bernie Bros on my timeline.

more

>Soros clip
ABSOLUTE MadMan

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That flag, that picture.

>The final mansplaining from Donald Trump

god i hope he wins

What do you hope to achieve with this shitpost?

i
i
i
i
i
i
???

>A Jew being divisive
Well fuck me, guess I'm with Hillary now

also, google wiki of the women directly after Soros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen

>Yellen was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York

oy

10/10, made me exhale through my nose

This dirty Jew, cut and paste the same shit in hundreds of threads the past few days. No one cares kike

post more of the first pic

Why is this unlisted?

Sup Forums,

Make sure you all go out and VOTE on November 8. We can't have crooked Hillary in the White House.

-Donald J Trump

Awesome Trump ad. The best ever!

Im gonna be sad when Trump loses and is found suicided with two bullets in the back of the head :(

Well well, I wonder who could be behind this post.

>Flag