A vote for Trump is a vote to repeal marriage equality

A vote for Trump is a vote to repeal marriage equality.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770
time.com/4236640/donald-trump-racist-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Faggots are a mental disease upon our society.

Good

this is bad how?

same sex marriage should not be banned by the government under any circumstances, rather it should be up to the community and the church in question to decide whether they want to marry two people or not. smaller government. less government power. more power to the individual.

I think you're on the wrong site for this kind if shilling.

>MUSLIMS ARE KILLING GAY PEOPLE
>FUCKING GAYS WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL

Dont worry OP. There will be plenty of anons on craigslist wanting to spread HIV and still an uncounted amount of glory holes at the bath house waiting for you.

>Trump's such a good Christain, he hates dem gays
>Trump rapes women and talks about grabbing pussy when he's married already? Who cares

>Sup Forums is one person with one opinion meme

Sup Forums is one person and most of the posters on here are anti-LGBT

We don't care that muslims kill gays, but normies do.

There is no contradiction, stop trying.

>There is no contradiction, stop trying.

There is. Trump is running as a Christian, but raped a 13 year old girl.

You know adultery is illegal in Christianity and punishable by death right?

Pence also stated adultery should be illegal, but is now running with Donald Trump

Why are Christians such hypocrites? They follow the god hates gays but ignore the rest of the bible.

I actually believe fag marriage is okay as long as they don't force religious institutions to do it against their will, but reversing the supreme court decision is absolutely 100% justified. You don't make new laws from thin air by reinterpretation. None of people who passed the 14th would have been thinking of fag marriage when they drafted it, so it's shit pulled out of the judge's assholes.

Since it is not spelled out in the constitution, it should be delegated to the states. You don't get to subvert democracy just because you like fags. I think they should have their marriage, but you don't get to bend the fucking rules and subvert the constitution.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Hillary is privately against gay marriage and also wants to repeal marriage equality.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

>but reversing the supreme court decision is absolutely 100% justified

So would you be ok with overturning Loving v Virginia, which overturn bans on interracial marriage? Oh this Sup Forums you guys support reenacting Jim Crow and people like Trump.

>Wasting money on useless shit
>Good
No, it's actually a good thing to ban shit like gay marriage especially when your country has much more serious problems to deal with.

>Hillary is privately against gay marriage and also wants to repeal marriage equality.

No she doesn't on both accounts.

>No, it's actually a good thing to ban shit like gay marriage especially when your country has much more serious problems to deal with.
See

I'm okay with this.

Do you get a bonus for working overtime as CTR?

>So would you be ok with overturning Loving v Virginia, which overturn bans on interracial marriage?
Is there any basis for this proposition or is this purely hypothetical? What do you gain from this question? More screencaps for twitter posting on how Trump supporters are sexist, homophobic and racist?

Good. Leave it to the states. Decentralizing power is good.

>NOT GIVING ME WHAT I WANT IS WORSE THAN TO BRUTALLY KILL ME REEEEEEEEEEE

>Is there any basis for this proposition or is this purely hypothetical? What do you gain from this question? More screencaps for twitter posting on how Trump supporters are sexist, homophobic and racist?

Most Trump supporters think the 1863 Emancipation Proclamation was wrong, support jim crow, and want to ban gays from immigrating to the USA

Most conservatives and Trump supporters are stupid, dumb, racist, sexist, and homophobic.

theres nothing to repeal

>Good. Leave it to the states. Decentralizing power is good.

Yes which is why Trump wants to overturn Loving v Virginia and Brown v Board ri-right?

This

He's getting rid of the federal mandate, nothing more.

>He's getting rid of the federal mandate, nothing more.
See

Who fucking cares what the gender of the person you are marrying is, it's divorce laws and alimony that need to be fucking fixed.

>So would you be ok with overturning Loving v Virginia, which overturn bans on interracial marriage?
Yes. Interracial marriage is a curse on mankind an should be banned.

>getting married in a church
>also saying "less government power. more power to the individual." while also speaking about letting other people decide if an individual wants to get fag married
bongistan

I know this is bait, but that shit got dropped.
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

>Most Trump supporters think the 1863 Emancipation Proclamation was wrong, support jim crow, and want to ban gays from immigrating to the USA

Source?

So what you're saying is that this whole thread is another attempt to steer people away from all the facts about the corruption in DNC and all of the shit that surrounds Hillary and just go on about how Trump and his supporters are sexist, misogynistic, trans-phobic, homophobic and whatever else phobic there is?
Tell me, are you honestly so detached from the real world that you're fixated on stupid "problems" like that instead of actually arguing about something that matters? Like foreign policy? Impending WWIII or even the economical crash that the US heading for?

So which is it Sup Forums?

You want state's rights, so you support legalized slavery? Child labor? Jim Crow? Sodomy banned?

faggots aren't equal.

>Source?

time.com/4236640/donald-trump-racist-supporters/

No, no, yes and yes.

Government shouldn't be involved in marriage in any way. There's absolutely no reason for it.

Any "christian" church that does so isn't christian, isn't a church.

>when will faggots learn LIBERALS don't care about them and only want their vote
> what do you mean you're not voting for trump you faggot, he's the most PRO gay candidate EVER !! H-h-he even has support from Milo!!!!

wtf i love trump even more now

>most
>20%

try harder

>Any "christian" church that does so isn't christian, isn't a church.

Reminder the Westboro Baptist Church is the only "Christian" church on the planet.

WRONG!

Why are you retards avoiding his policies like a plague? Read them.

>interracial marraige

Do you think it's okay that some states have legalized a federally illegal drug, or should the federal government step in and shut down operations in Colorado/Washington/anywhere with medical marijuana?

20% is a significant number

It shows a lot of his supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic bigots.

Answer the question.

ok

>Marriage equality

Pretty sure anyone over the legal age can get married in the U.S. and that's been the case for a few decades.

most queers live in metropolitan areas where laws are pro-marriage equality

what's the problem with letting Nebraska farmers keep their traditional Lutheran Churches traditional

>Do you think it's okay that some states have legalized a federally illegal drug, or should the federal government step in and shut down operations in Colorado/Washington/anywhere with medical marijuana?

Apples and oranges.

Not the same thing.

I support federally legalized weed nationwide.

>raped a thirteen year old girl

Trump didn't rape that girl, mainly because she doesn't exist. She called off her news conference because she had nothing convincing to say. It's just like the pre-debate rape accusers (paid or appointed by Hillary to hamstring Trump), none of which are credible, seeing as even the few that took the matter to court didn't win the case.

Nowhere in the bible does it say that God hates gays. However, we must not tolerate them, either (as they are sinful, and they can lead us to perdition, as well).

this

>so which is it, Sup Forums?
>Implying that the opinions of this thread's anons represent all of Sup Forums

No, No, Yes, Yes

>muh racism
Even if racists support Donald Trump, Trump himself doesn't necessarily support them. If he truly displayed racist conduct, he wouldn't have made it this far

States rights fuck yeah

>Decided by the states

So move to a state that allows Men to marry other men or horses or whatever. Isn't that the point of the U.S.?

Guilt by association is not an argument.

Why is it that the Left is perfectly okay with using these tactics to paint all Trump supporters with a broad brush, but when people point out the worrying statistics about what a FAR greater number of Muslims believe, it's suddenly Islamophobic and racist?

>most queers live in metropolitan areas where laws are pro-marriage equality

>what's the problem with letting Nebraska farmers keep their traditional Lutheran Churches traditional

most n*ggers live in metropolitan areas where laws are pro-civil rights equality

what's the problem with letting Nebraska farmers keep their traditional Jim Crow traditional

Trump what is your stance on this issue?
> supreme court already ruled on this so it's not an issue

What's wrong with allowing the state to decide?
We are a nation of states, united. It SHOULD be up to state itself.
>Keep decision making local.

No one cares

Fpbp, sodomites to not get equal rights

>Guilt by association is not an argument.

HURR DURRR JUST BECAUSE 75% OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS NEO NAZI GREEN FROG POSTERS ON A CHINESE IMAGE BOARD DOESN'T MEAN TRUMP IS

SURE HE ENGAGES IN GEORGE WALLACE LIKE DOGE WHISTLES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

>It's okay for state's rights to apply to this one situation
>but not all of them

Okay, so we agree then. Quit acting like someone wanting to leave an issue to the states means that they necessarily propose that we be so lax towards states' rights that we go back to allowing slavery and Jim Crow.

burn fags to hell

you have to be a special kind of retaded to honestly believe that when the 14th ammendment was passed in 1868 it was intended to not just guarantee the fair and equal treatment of former slaves in the south but also to guarantee the right for gay people to marry, oh yeah and something about abortion too.

Honestly Supreme court justices is one of the main reasons I'm voting for Trump.

We have too many that feel obliged to read in their own policy preferences to the constitution.

>[Citation Needed]

"Here sir, this soup only has 20% urine mixed in, Enjoy (*¯︶¯*)"

wtf I love Trump now

Not fucking you again, I saw and replied to your Healthcare bait, why are you doing this? You know damn well you're spreading false information.

>Fpbp, sodomites to not get equal rights

What about adulters like Donald Trump? Do you support a theocracy? Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

>burn fags to hell

What about adulters? Do you eat shell fish? Do you masturbate? Because you are burning in hell as well.

>75%

There you go pulling numbers out of your ass again.

The vast majority of Trump supporters do not browse Sup Forums, and the vast majority of them do not support bullshit like slavery and Jim Crow. Are you going to answer the question, though?

How about you answer my question?

>You know damn well you're spreading false information.

He literally SAID IT

How is it false?

STOP SHOWING HOW BIGOTED TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

This should increase his support with blacks and Hispanics.

YOU KNOW, REAL MINORITIES WHO ARE DISGUSTED BY YOUR FUCKING ASS PLAY?

fags are useless humans
it's a fact

>The vast majority of Trump supporters do not browse Sup Forums,

Not all racists are Trump supporters, but most Trump supporters are racists.

Cool

Good. That's one thing the skittles are right about, sodomites should be put to death.

Trump is a fascists for lettings the states decide.

>fags are useless humans

I asked you a question.

>What about adulters? Do you eat shell fish? Do you masturbate? Because you are burning in hell as well.

>not wanting democracy

how is 9 people deciding for the whole of 50 different states better again?

fuck ya

But the statistics you provided don't support that.

I know you're a Leftist and your grasp on reality is tenuous at best, but 1 in 5 does not, in any scenario, mean "most".

>sodomites should be put to death.

So do you support adultery being put to death? What about eating pork or shell fish? Do you masturbate?

>But the statistics you provided don't support that.

This thread proves my point 100% that all Trump supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic Nazi.

See

>democracy
>state's rights

???????

>Trump is a fascists for lettings the states decide.

Most Nazis and KKK support state's rights.

That's why in 1964 the main talking point for Jim Crow was state's rights. Let Alabama do what they want because state's rights.

OP here, I made this thread to prove Trump supporters are homophobic, and you fell for it. Enjoy losing this November.

How much do they pay for this? I honestly doubt that you're this detached from the world, yet are on Sup Forums.

Did you actually read the Bible? And also
> implying that the Don takes the bible seriously
> implying that people want homosexuality shoved down their necks
> implying that individual States can't Govern themselves

Fuck off CTR and go kys!

Who cares

>adulters
Where is the concrete evidence that Trump is an adulter and rapist (not just an article listing Trump's supposed trespasses against women)

Eating shellfish isn't a sin. Adultery and masturbation is a sin, but there is no evidence that Trump does either

>75%
Baseless, sourceless point discarded

>Neo Nazi green frog posters on a chinese image board

>implying that there aren't Hillary pepes
>implying that Sup Forums isn't a japanese board
>implying that there is a shred of evidence supporting the "truthful" statement that Trump is a nazi/racist

>How much do they pay for this?

Nothing, I am doing this so I can expand my collage. I mad this thread for a reason

Those state laws were invalidated by due process, not by an SJW president looking to get good boy points with his executive orders.

But to answer your question, I say leave it to the states. Decentralized local government is better than centralizing power. The people of Virginia would change that law pretty quickly tbqhwyfam. (If they didn't, the people looking for interracial marriage would simply move somewhere else)

>Oh no were gonna stop rewarding dudes for fucking each other in the ass
>How will all those gay men be able to afford raising the children they can't create and shouldn't be allowed to adopt