What is Sup Forums's view on Human Modification?

I am rather curious what kinds of modifications and Augmentations that Sup Forums approves of. What would some of the positives and negatives be to allowing such procedures to become common ,and would giving such to people actively cause degradation within a society actively practicing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APOAmxFEMkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you modify the niggers out?

Go play the original game. The new games have a Shit tier story made by multicultural French Canadians. you're a fag for making this thread.

>falling for the augmented jew

Damn right.

Degenerate

Have played it, though Deus Ex Original had very little to do with that Augmentation subject matter and used it more so a backdrop for other subject matters. The only reason I chosen to use the Human Revolution cover was due to the recent games taking the backdrop of the augmentation plot and making it the more direct one. Might as well be different series if we intend to compare the original and the newer games by that account

>falling for the augmented jew

Kek. Transjewmanism .

Cybernetic modification wont be for a long time. Genetic modification is around the corner though, and gene modification will be passed down from generation to generation.

Make your own mods

youtube.com/watch?v=APOAmxFEMkQ

Isn't it funny how the people who talk the most about the singularity and Trans humanism are the ones who contribute the least to it?

You sure?

You shouldn't be playing any videogames. they design these games for 13 year olds.

Already happens.

I met a girl who lost her arm in a knitting accident and she wanked me off with her robot limb until my cock was a pile of ash.

The spastics will win unless us normals can also become Robocops.

but mankind divided is ma15+

do you think eb staff would risk their jobs selling to a minor?

Yes. The proletariat would remain human.

pretty much ends with pic related

Shit tier. They made a piss filtered anime game more than a dues ex game. levels were small and cramped too.

Parents buy their kids the game for Christmas. How else do you think cod moves millions of copies to kiddies?

First one, Aug vs Non augs was fine...the second one "The quest for more money" made the Augs the underclass...the huge machine, wall busting, killing machines were in the gettos....Riiiiiiiiight

All unnecessary body modifications are degenerate. Piercings, tattoos, whatever the fuck else those faggots do. The only ones I approve of are modifications for people who actually need them, aka prosthetic limbs, sight and hearing aids, etc.

I liked the new artstyle a lot actually, sure it was more futuristic than the first one which is inconsistent, but kudos to them being bold enough to do it.

>Be some modded gutter kid from the future
>I have all the latest cyber implants my liberal parents bought me
>I think I'm cool shit at school as other kids look on in awe
>Browsing some underground black markets for the latest software hacks
>What's this? "Euphoria.aug: Ultimate augmentation induced drug compatible with brain plant versions 6A∆NV v1.6.23-1.9.x running hacked kernels"
>Bingo
>Buy and run the software
>It's the best experience of my life
>MFW they find my limp, lifeless body in the woods behind my house
>MFW my brain overheated and literally started to melt

Turn my flesh suit into a metal suit? Sounds good to me. I have no particular attachment to my flesh. Besides my burning lust anyways

I'd like the radio beemed directly into my brain so the voices in my head are real and not schizo voices.

Gimmie a big ol' robodick.

THAT CAN DEPLOY INTO THREE EQUALLY BIG ROBODICKS

i want to fuck lepht anonym

Why do these make me laugh so much?

kek
my sides