Should parents be able to hit their children?

Should parents be able to hit their children?

No because it violates the NAP

Parents should be able to sell their children into slavery if they want. They're their children, do with them whatever you want.

Parents can hit their children, sure. But don't expect the grown child to support their parents when they grow old. And don't nag them to do it because, guess what? They are not obligated. If you are one of these people who nags, think real hard on why you're doing it.

Yes but it really all depends on how much patience you have,how much trouble your child causes, and how old they are.
>3-4 years old
a slap on the hand or the butt is a decent reminder to behave.
>5-9 years old
A good ass whoopin', not a beating but a good spanking and remind them why they're getting whooped.
>10-13 years old
they're a bit old for a spanking to work at that point and if they're still misbehaving then you're doing it wrong, by this point restricting them from certain places and luxuries is the only way, make em go without dinner and make them stay home, if they get belligerent or violent a good palm to the face. Be sure to show as much restraint as possible, you're raising a kid not a school shooter.
>14-18 years old
by this age range, graduation is coming depending on whether or not they're behaving and getting decent grades, this is the point where you can throw their ass out the door, especially by 16.
The phrase my pops used on my brother a lot was "if you don't like it, there's the fuckin' door"
It works trust me. If they try to get violent, kick their ass
If you're firm but fair you shouldn't have any trouble by the time they're 12.

Yes, you are a cuck if you dont punish your children properly when they do shit

No, Stefan. Now please stop making these threads

Parents do have the ability to hit their children. The problem is that their children will probably resent them for it.

I don't think I could ever hit a child if I had one.

Depends. Some kids are really easy going. Some are just innately cunts and need a justified smacking here and there. You don't have to knock them out or choke them nigger style. Just a love tap to bring them back to reality.

yes, they should be able to. however if there are visible marks then the parents need to be investigated

Threadly reminder that all the reasons leftists give to convince you not to spank your child are just qualities of K-strategists that r-strategists fear.

Kicking a child out who's under 18 and hasn't been emancipated is illegal.

With Mohammed around I don't think you need to be worrying about being a parent Sweden, you should focus on preping the bull and watching your wife's son.

Yea, but I believe there are better ways of parenting. When hitting your child becomes the main form of punishment/the only way you teach your child what is right/wrong, there becomes a problem.

What happens then is that your child will think that it is okay to hit others if they do something they don't like. Also I'm pretty sure it traumatises them for the rest of their life.

As long as there aren't marks, and it isn't the only way you punish your child (or main form of teaching them what is right/wrong), then its fine I guess.

trips of truth
>tfw when I got whipped with the metal end of a belt.

This

They shouldn't really hit them but spanking is fine.

Depends on what you define as "hit"

spanking when they misbehave? yes
hitting them with a fist for no reason? no

it's about the purpose. a "good" hit is to try and correct them. a "bad" hit is to harm them for no reason but selfishness.

learn the difference, y'all

kids are small egoists that think they're the most special thing in all of existence. sometimes they can be some of the cruelest creatures, because they haven't lived long enough to understand humility and empathy.

sometimes they need to be humbled, with reason

kids are small egoists that think they're the most special thing in all of existence. sometimes they can be some of the cruelest creatures, because they haven't lived long enough to understand humility and empathy.

sometimes they need to be humbled, within reason

as long as the children can legally murder the parents

Depends

My mom used to beat my ass red over the tiniest things while my dad wouldn't even so much as raise his voice

>Are now living on my own, with a girlfriend of five years, and going to med school

Looks like I turned out just fine

>hurr durr you're on Sup Forums though
>muh anecdotal evidence

so you would hit your kid randomly or when drunk or pissed at your boss, as long as it leaves no marks.

kek

>not understanding a childs brain is under developed and cannot think like adults do.

ever wondered why teens have no limits?
because the 2 parts in their brain that regulate the award system and control system aren't connected yet.
they can't help it and here you are beating the shit out of them because you are a retard.
well done!