Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Why don't Hill shills have any enthusiasm?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=highest black population&oq=highest black population&aqs=chrome..69i57.3466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=highest black population state
strawpoll.me/11583221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you go to the polls be prepared for king nigger's black panther white voter suppression squads.

I wish I was him

>Live in MA
>Liberal town
>Put on MAGA cap
>Go to polls
>Old women give me looks
>Vote
>Done

>be mississippi
>google.com/search?q=highest black population&oq=highest black population&aqs=chrome..69i57.3466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=highest black population state
>mfw

How come one barrel has a big hole but the other has a tiny one?

that is the tube you bong,
the pump extracts it into the barrel.

Bottom one holds rounds.

Because the bottom isn't a barrel. It's a clip.

Small-town Michigander here. Just saw a pick-truck pulling around a float of a Statue of Liberty and a bunch of other shit with American flags with a giant sign on the back saying "Honk if you like Trump" just now when I was walking my dog. There's not even anything going on where I live, I guess the driver was bored tonight.

shells you stupid fuck

i love his videos he is like the grandpa i never had

Fucking bong.

I thought shells were just the outer casing, and the entire assembly with load and propellant was a round?

I'm a pro-gun bonglander having a troll and now I feel bad that you answered.

It's a shame he's always smoking pot.

>Hickock45 here
>And look what we have today
>A brand new... AK74SU
>Yes, that's right. how I do love the 5.45 round
>*Pulls back charging handle*
>Let's see if we can hit something
>How about... A Clinton Kaine sign
>*Perfect shot with iron sights to 200 meters*
>We'd like to thank our sponsors Buds Guns and Donald Trump

>not having a qt aryan gf who dominates you during sex

m8 what fucking thread do you even think you posted in

Washington county is like 75% black. Whites are treated like royalty here because we have all the money. Segregation laws might as well still exist because whites cluster in small well armed walled communities. Mississippi is worse than last place.

where did this came from?

Hate is a powerful drug.

good luck with your vice user.

Please answer this poll honestly, lads. Shitposting aside.

strawpoll.me/11583221

from the guy on a collar

It's because Trump is so polarizing. You either love him or you hate him, so you've got a lot of people that love him, but you've also got all these people that just hate him, and these people aren't necessarily enthusiastic about Hillary (the phrase "the lesser of two evils" comes up every election, but this one is a new level).This is why there are a lot of Hillary voters that aren't enthusiastic, and a lot of Trump voters that are very enthusiastic.

>Why don't Hill shills have any enthusiasm?
Because she's not a demagogue.

This pic gave me a good laugh, thanks OP. Yes, Hillary supporters are either beta pussy whipped cuckolds or cackling whores. We may not win on Tuesday but remember that when Hillary voters get home, they have to prep the bull and watch their wife get fucked in the ass. We have the last laugh, cucks.

>trump voters are a postapocolyptic horde that can only rape and murder

Really makes you think

>they have to prep the bull and watch their wife get fucked in the ass.
>implying the bull isn't a Democrat

And what's a brit doing calling anybody else a cuck?

IMMORTAN DON

They got the hillary part right.

Lol nice

FTFT

Because Hillary supporters know she's a criminal and that she doesn't deserve to be the president but their dumb pride matters more to them and they'd rather put the country, no the world at risk than admit they bet on the wrong horse so they begrudgingly go to booths. This is exactly the reason her voters have no enthusiasm.

They're the kind of people who'd ride to valhalla shiny and chrome, but still be at work the next day.

>white women like black men
Good joke. This is just a meme, pushed by the Jews. Try asking any women who isn't a turbo slut.

White male democrats are certified betas. The left exists for weak genes, evolutionary failures who need the crutch of the state. The right and the free market are too intimidating for such low test underachievers.

I want to be a warboy for Immortan Don.

Mad Max 5 when?

But then again, did I read that George Miller was done making Mad Max movies?

rounds only apply to rifling fired slugs essentially. Shotguns use shells which contain buckshot and shoots in spread.