Why the fuck do I feel bad for this 63 year old neocon piece of shit?

Why the fuck do I feel bad for this 63 year old neocon piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=3socOQxUL68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's his generally goofy and hapless demeanor. He is non threatening and was essential bullied by Trump into submission.

cause he got ass raped in the debates and you probably watched 1 too many remixes of the brutal rape

Because he's pathetic as fuck.

slow and steady m8
slow and steady :^)

He was never fit to be a presidential candidate, but he got pushed into the primary anyway, and ended up wasting millions of dollars in donations making a complete fool of himself.

because he genuinely believes people are cheering, while everyone just laughs and feels sorry for him
he's the Adam Sandler of politicians

dont. he is a traitor goblin fucker and deserves to hang

Adam Sandler knows people aren't cheering for him.

i didnt really feel bad for him until he did that SNL skit.

when i saw that my heart just broke and i almost shed a tear

Cause he reminds me and you of our lovable beta teacher.

because he has fucking turtles in his pockets to remind himself slow and steady wins the race while spending 100mil on attack ads

or probably youre one of the losers of pol who sympatize with him because he too is a loser with an ugly shitskin wife

cause he's legitimately just a nice man, which is also why he can't be president

Don't feel bad for him. He has led a charmed existence. He doesn't care about you

!Yeb! is moe desu

He feeds on your sympathy and grows into a bigger cuck.
You are only doing him more harm, he must be exiled until he attains self realization

This. Neocon? Pretty sure that the Bushes have raised him very compassionately, done everything in the most liberal book, praised their little Jeb and taken him to work on charity events and encouraged him to work hard, and in the end he didn't become the same sort of psychopath as Hillary is.

Because he is a pathetic spineless pussy and you retain a sense of empathy.

He's a "lovable loser". Goofy and non threatening.

The elite while raising their kids have some of them lent to their friends for sensual pleasures

Jeb might have been an 8-yr old fuccboi

Think about that

RIP in peace

Because you expected him to be more brash and manlier than his brother and his Father but turned out to be the most spineless beta ever

how to not feel sorry after this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=3socOQxUL68

Please clap