ITT: Sup Forums cucks

ITT: Sup Forums cucks

guy is a monster so its surprising the gypsy wanted the guy with a job and money and looks

The stage musical version is better.

Lemme guess, you watched this on TV today too?

no, actually

Quasi doesn’t want love

He just wants friends

Why didn't she end up with the mexican?

DELET

>Oh boy, oh boy! Kids that aren't mine!

Madellaine was better for him anyway

Blood is blood.

>that MC who set their crush up with someone else,
>told them to go a dance with that person,
>then paid for concert tickets for the three of them so she could hold hands with her crush while he kisses his GF,
>then announced to like 70% of their grade they set-up their crush with someone else, before running away while crying

over the fucking line.

I still want to know about the thought process that convinced Disney higher-ups to remove all the rape and death and (figurative) ugliness like none of the kids in the audience would ever look up the actual novel. That was a fun day in elementary school.

I wanna know why they wanted to make an adaptation at all. On an unrelated note reading the novel gave me a lot of boners.

Nice

Donald always was a cuck. No wonder his series and spinoffs are so popular in Yurop.

It's like the episode of Gumball where the parents wanted to ban video games. So he made the point books are worse.

He even deluded himself she could be into him for a while, he wanted love, just couldn't get any and made peace with it
For all the times Daisy was into other guys, you'd think she would just let Donald go
He had no money and had 3 cuckkids, even a dumb slut like her could do better

Somehow I remember that this is the issue where they fight a wizard on some polynesian island.

>"What it's like to trip the light fantastic!"

What the fuck is he trying to say here?
Dancing?
Drugs?
Dancing while on drugs?

Haste thee, Nymph, and bring with thee
Jest, and youthful Jollity,
Quips and cranks and wanton wiles,
Nods and becks and wreathed smiles
Such as hang on Hebe’s cheek,
And love to live in dimple sleek;
Sport that wrinkled Care derides,
And Laughter holding both his sides.
Come, and trip it, as you go,
On the light fantastic toe;
And in thy right hand lead with thee
The mountain-nymph, sweet Liberty;
And, if I give thee honour due,
Mirth, admit me of thy crew,
To live with her, and live with thee,
In unreproved pleasures free ...

that's rather obscure. But then again this comic was before my time so what do I know?

They're the last living reminder of his sister you fucking faggot. Seriously being Donald is suffering guy has PTSD, his sister is dead, and the only family he has left are his nephews and douchebag uncle

>Milton
>obscure
kids these days

Poetry just isn't my jam
its rules and artists never ignited my fire
too flowery for me my good man

I honestly started admiring Donald for not killing himself
He has literally nothing good in his life

Clever

Don’t forget the fact that his Girlfriend’s a bitch who’s constantly on the edge of hopping onto the corkscrew of his douchebag cousin.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when he said Light Fantastic was Terry Pratchett?

That too
Daisy is really a shit and emotionally fucked up person when you think about it
Getting involved with ptsd-ridden guy who has to struggle with literally everything and then showing him he's not good enough
Redpilled as fuck

How is he a cuck? those kids are his sister's and he has the duty to take care of them if something happens to the mother. It's called family.

Just because you are so shitty as a person not even your family loves you, does't mean the rest of the world consider raising your nephews a bad thing. In fact, it'r part of the uncle/aunt legal responsibilities.

Every woman who ever had any kind of relationship with Dick Grayson.

She gave advice to her crush on how to ask out another girl to the dance.

this

donald = ultimate cuck

Where can I read the full comic?

Boco

>Duck dick
>Not a corkscrew shape

Source senpai

Not gonna lie, crime of passion is scarier in my opinion than psychopaths who bury their victims in the backyard.

I often wonder if any cheater that ended up like this knew that their spouse will ever do it if they found out.

A just and fitting end for the traitor.

>Arnold
Different character m8

God, I read that in his cartoon voice.

Fucking Wolfman.

And so Jackie will ultimately get all the blame

you be surprised how many people do shit knowing how wrong it will go and still do it anyway.

So Hunchback is far and away my favorite movie from Disney’s Renaissance, and it always makes me so happy that yes, people seem to appreciate it, people seem to love it, but I’mma go into exactly WHY it’s my favorite, and WHY I think it’s so crucial, and WHY I think it should be required viewing for young boys specifically.

We all know that a huge bulk of the media we’ve grown up with consistently has that one frustrating message: Being the hero means you’ll get the girl. Many boys let this mentality bleed into reality. We have “nice guys,” who feel that their niceness entitles them to romance, when obviously that discredits a female’s personal choice. We all get this, we all know this, and a lot of us get that it’s a toxic message.

So check out our hero.

He’s an incredibly good person who isn’t conventionally attractive.

Check out our lady.

Super good person, conventionally attractive.

The movie so deliberately builds up Quasi’s hopes. There’s a whole fucking song about it.

But Esmeralda, who is her own person with her own motivations and preferences, chooses another man, who is also good and also attractive.

A lot of people criticize this aspect of the movie, the fact that Quasi doesn’t get the girl BECAUSE of his appearance. But my argument? This is the best damn message a movie could ever send.

Because when things get dicey, when Esmeralda’s life in in danger, when Quasi would be putting his own life on the line, he knows that romance is no longer within the realm of possibility. He knows he won’t be “getting the girl.” He knows this, and he allows himself a moment of bitterness, he risks falling prey to the “nice guy” trope, and he almost succumbs.

They better fuck...

“She already has her knight in shining armor, and it’s not me.”

BUT THEN HE DOES THE RIGHT THING.
He has NO ulterior motive for saving her life. NO ulterior motive for opposing the man who raised him. And he doesn’t know that he’ll get any reward, he knows he could straight up get killed for his actions, and yet he still acts.

And there’s no bitterness. There’s still so, so much love between him and Esmeralda, pure awesome platonic love, and love between him and Phoebus, and just fucking love all around, it’s amazing.

I’ve heard so many people express distaste at Quasi not ending up with Esmerelda. Like he was cheated out of some kind of reward. But have they watched the ending?

Does that look like a man cheated of his reward? Does he look like he “lost” to Phoebus? No dude, that’s a man who has everything he ever wanted, and that’s also a man who didn’t “get the girl.”

If that’s not an essential message for young boys to hear, I don’t know what is.

How much rape was there? I only remember Frollo forcing himself onto Esmeralda once, and even then Quasimodo stopped him.
I also remember Phoebus pressuring Esmeralda into sex, but I don't think that qualifies as rape.

>those teeth

Frollo stabbed Phoebus after he got to second base.

>reddit spacing
But very well said; I agree with all your points

This. If you are the other man, all you have to do is be smart enough to keep a gun on the dresser while youre fucking. The cuck comes in screaming, and you just defend yourself and keep on fucking.

Probably not many because the cheaters will probably know to carry a gun too.

Yeah, that was while Phoebus was pressuring Esmeralda into sex. But despite all the penetrating that happened in that scene it doesn't count as rape.

You win this time, internet.

Wasn't she the only one who took pity on him after the crowd turned on him?

>Betraying the Man who raised you for someone who showed you a morsel of kindness and pity
>good moral

This is some low quality bait

No posted it already?

You'd probably think taking care of your own kids is being a cuck, too. Can't be a real man unless you breed and leave, right? Gotta spread those genes.

OP

I can't believe you guys didn't post the ultimate cuck. Not only does he know he won't get the girl but he forgives her for leaving his ass in the Cancerverse for eternity.

Forgot the pic

At least in the comic he doesn't have to care for Shane's offspring

she cucked herself
f

Most people prefer Richard not be with Sue in the first place because she's a cunt

>fat
>manlet
>balding

Me

You can't be a cuck if the woman wanted nothing to do with you in the first place.

If we're going by Sup Forums's definition of "cuck", then yes, you can.

The truth can’t be bait user.

You can't get cucked if you never had a chance

But she was my chosen waifu.

No correlation.

>Inb4 his ingenious plan to let him continue fucking his wife while he raised his son for over a decade keikaiku

I think you mean literally every male character in homestuck except sollux, but nobody cares about him

Actually there was a event in California in the early 90s where the other man did that and was shot by the cheating wife.
>cheating on husband
>guy keeps a gun on him for protection
>they are fucking
>husband comes home expectantly
>wife panics
>goes for gun
>shoots other man
>cries rape
>other man survives and evidence is piling up this wasn't rape(several cameras at hotels and what not have them together on tape)
>woman kills herself with pills to avoid confrontation
The best/worse part was the cuck husband used his dead cheating wife as a platform for stricter gun control.

spbp

At first I didn't get it, because I couldn't think of what rhymed with pigeon.

Then I realized that was a duck.

Try again faggot, I've never been in a relationship

Quasi has a job. He’s a bellringer. Come to think of it, the church really should pay him or something.

10/10

It doesn't count if they're related to you numbnuts.

>duck blowjob

So Daisy is the town bicycle?

Gonna need some context here
Did Donald have a qt AF Pilot?

That’s his sister in the Ducktales Reboot.

Is this proof that being a cuck has a single advantage? If a man leaves his partner and another man decides to take over, the child will perceive the cuck as their father, at least by law. The child may grow to resent their birth-father and continue to love their cuck-dad.

>Implying