I am president of my university's College Republicans and am hosting a dialogue on BLM with the university's BLM's...

I am president of my university's College Republicans and am hosting a dialogue on BLM with the university's BLM's representatives. They want me to contribute some questions for the beginning of the conversation to start discussion. So Sup Forums what are some questions that should be asked?

Mind you that means they have to be pretty tame but what are some questions that I can get away with (without being hung up) and still trigger some audience members?

Will post results after the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What kind of statistics support BLM claims?

Why don't all lives matter?

When do you plan to stop being niggers and become a positive influence in the community, as once you become positive influences, your lives will matter?

Seriously what BLM wants? All i know is they riot after every black dead by police.

How has Obama's presidency benefitted the African American communities over the last 8 years?

would black people for more comfortable having all black police departments in their own communities?

Why all of you are such nigger lovers?

Seconded.

Why is BLM only a thing since the election

What will Hillary do differently for black people that Obama wasn't able to do in 8 years in office?

Just hit them with the specifics of the cases they protested. How they were proven criminals that did things like attack the police officer and point guns at the police officer.

Considering the fact that African Americans commit disproportionate amounts of crime and mainly target their own community, do you think that it might be wise to address black on black violence first?

What university?

How has BLM worked to assist in lowering the 90% black on black murder rate?

Ask them about why niggers want to be segregated at other universities. Perhaps include if they think it would be acceptable for white only dorms.

Ask about the activists, intellectuals, and financiers of the movement. Ask how they can claim this is about a single issue when they publish reams of other policy positions. Ask about Black Nationalism and Black Separatism. Bring up reparations. Basically, let them hang themselves.

Why do you say "hands up don't shoot" when it was proven that Michael Brown never said that and it was based on a lie?

Honest question... WHY is he so Orange?

What university???

You need to control the frame. Open with a discussion about how you come to know things, what counts as evidence, the importance of facts. If you leap right into
> 14% of the population is responsible for over 50% of the homicides

You're going to trigger people, but won't change minds. Get them to agree with you at the outset, make them feel that they are all reasonable, thoughtful people, and then make your case.

why has so many protest resulted in violence? what does that say about the african american community?

Doesn't BLM further divide races by putting such a huge emphasis on racial differences instead of viewing blacks/pocs as simply americans?

i like these two.

you can also ask them why they don't talk about black on black murders being way higher than white on black? also that more black people kill white people. make sure to have the sources on hand, that will be very hard for them to talk about.

Why does Deray live in a house paid for by George Soro's organization?

>Not a Trump Supporter

Color me surprised.

do this, OP. Your goal is not to shove redpills down their throat. Your goal is for them to come out of this debate asking questions of their own.

Do they think that having a signifact higher risk of a black individual pulling a gun/assaulting a police officer than any other demographic can affect the situation rather than racial discrimination from the police department?

OP don't answer this question. This cunt just wants to try and send people messages saying "this guy at the republican club asked a white supremacy forum for questions to make you look stupid" and hopefully get you murdered by nigs/expelled. Watch yourself with identifying information OP.

No you dipshit, I have the same upcoming meeting.

What is going to happen with the Republican Party on November 9th?

Please push the fact that black neighborhoods have felt the worst effects of manufacturing lose, haven't improved under Obama and that mainstream media is lying. I mean he has tons of black colleagues and even had a black gf. Steer them right OP.

Find the stats of black on black murders vs white on black murders and ask them why black lives don't matter to black people

Also work in the fact that more whites are shot by police than blacks

really? what university?

What does smashing shit up accomplish?
Ok, they have whatever made up excuse they want for smashing up "whiteys shieeeeet" but what about their fellow black people who haven't done anything wrong? Why does BLM smash them up?

Check em, faggots.

Off by one again and twice in a row wtf, man :(

Dartmouth

should Blacks have Areas ,like Indian reservations, were they will self rule and keep "Others" away

If race is a social construct, why don't they just be white?

watch ben shapiro debate BLM here:
youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM