Hal Jordan in Justice League : Yeah or Nay ?

Hal Jordan in Justice League : Yeah or Nay ?

Its just not complete without Green Lantern

>Cyborg
>without doing a Teen Titans movie first

>Black Widow
>without doing a SHIELD movie first

>not Alan Scott

DROPPED.

Should have been John.

Going to have to say nay. I could have sworn it was announced so long that there would be a Green Lantern ‘presence’ in this film, but not any of the Earth based ones. If anything, I’m expecting a Kilowag/(the squirrel Lantern) team to show up at the end.

I thought it was said it's going to be Abin Sur.

I remember early JL marketing having the tag line "unite the seven"
>Did this happen or did I have a stroke?

green lantern will exist in the DCEU. after the JL movie he will reach earth and warn the JL about darksied.

I want him there, but he ain't gonna be there.

>Cybog instead of Green Lantern instead of J'onn J'onzz
It was doomed before they even thought about it.

Supes excluded, these costumes are 10x better than the DCEU ones.

>DCEU
I've given up all hope to be honest. I'll laugh when the reviews in the ads are tweets.

I think they're gonna know about Darkseid lad. The movie is a Fourth World invasion.

There's going to be some sort of a Green Lantern presence in JL. There has to be. They're planning to do GLC and they need to set it up.
It's theoretically possible that they'll do one without setup but c'mon, the odds of that are astronomically small
And then in GLC they set up Apokolips for JL2. Either that or Brainiac for MoS2

Alan and the JSA will appear along with wondie in a ww2/vietnam movie.

user, we've been over this...

Hasn't he suffered enough?

I think there were rumors of a Lantern in the big LOTR battle at the beggining with Step. But with the recent clips theyve been tossing out on TV a bunch of posts on social media have the shot of Steps face and it seems to show either Zues or Herc in the background.

Does this mean a Lantern isn't there too? No, but I don't know if they'd want to have such a powerful group of people in the beginning. Maybe though.

This disappeared when we figured out it meant the 7 Atlantean artifacts that Johns used in his run. It makes sense that within a month he was elevated to DCEU jesus and then they dropped the Momoa poster with Unite the Seven.

I think his armor and Trident will actually be 2 of the artifacts in the movies and they'll probably tie Atlantis and Themyscira with the lasso.

>This disappeared when we figured out it meant the 7 Atlantean artifacts that Johns used in his run.
Funny how this post killed the thread.

Nope, all things Green Lantern are box office and tv poison. Shitty movie begat shitty tv series,about a shitty character that is just going to bring down everything simply by being there.

Nothing lantern should ever appear on screen again. It fucks up everything just by existing.

He don't exist no more

now he's weird Captain Planet gay lantern. Might a well rename him Green Libertard since he is nothing but a bag of liberal media stereotypes in green tights.

Why do people say shit like this?

because it's right

It's a conclusion based heavily on opinion and disingenuous accounting of results. One could easily have said the same thing about Hulk after the atrocious first movie and the garbage tie-in media that came with it.

You've made a retarded conclusion, stated it as fact and then called it right. What do you gain in doing this?

Because it's an anonymous website and it pisses you off.

Nothing, but you lose a lantern franchise

What are you saying, user? Shield was actually present in the story.

If you gonna make up excuses, do it well.

Beyond the fact that I really don't give a fuck about Hal or his pals, that fact has nothing to do with your posts.

Any other terrible reasons for you saying stupid shit other than simply trying to shit Sup Forums up?

She was in Iron Man 2 as an Agent of SHIELD.

And considering how many human lanterns we've had for mining, that's a pretty big loss.

I'm guessing Abin Sur post-credits crash at the very least.

Or Martian Manhunter, but look at where we are.

Only if it's played by Ryan Reynolds

Apparently the sequence showing the original invasion has two GL's in it.

I like Hal but I fear the prior movie may had poison his image, which is sad because Hal and Barry dynamic would work great in a movie. The good thing about Cyborg filling the diversity spot is that Kyle or Guy actually have a chance too though, to be honest I never cared much for John.

They could set it up by introducing Abin Sur in one of the movies as an outside help to the league, then either kill him in a JL movie or in the GL movie and set up the ring to find a human lantern.