evil vs good

>Inhumans allow for the sterilization and genocide of mutantkind
>"I say, let it happen."

>Cyclops dissipates one Terrigen cloud out of many
>"Literally Hitler! I can't believe I had sex with him!"

That art annoys me for some reason.

Why is Squirrel Girl in this?

That is some art.

That art is everything wrong with Marvel. This was supposedly a high profile book too.

It was great tbqh

Reminder this is supposed to make us like and sympathize with the Inhumans.

Inhumans were the good guys

Its their religion, user!
Be tolerant! Mutants can just move in to space!
Its their turn!

>evil vs good
Art? This is evil.

Only fascist and Sup Forumstards like Scott

Duh, why else would they be happy?

Fuck off Medusa, you redheaded thot.

that's Squirrel Man

DID YOU JUST ASSUME

How can Marvel look at something like this and say "yeah the inhumans are the good guys"

Only wolviefags and fans from the 90s cartoon hate him

The implications of the arts origin, user. The art comes from Jehovas Witnesses propaganda, and the dead ones represent evil men, while the bottom ones good people living in paradise. They werent expecting people would care about some bullshit called "Story context"

I really don't understand how Marvel can look at this and say "Yeah, the Inhumans are the good guys!"?

I really don't understand how can someone look and this thread and realize this has been posted several times already. You add nothing.

Nothing will ever change the fact that he was right in every single book that include him.

The irony is what cracks me up. Ike greenlights a story about a superior race use a poison gas to commit genocide. Did no one point this out?

Some say that the artist drew it to purposely make the Inhumans look like assholes.

>Only fascist and Sup Forumstards like Scott

Bullshit. I'm as SJW as SJW gets and will always say Cyclops was right.

So in the Marvel Universe Hitler was just a guy that wanted to turn Jews into Inhumans now?

Meh, they've done worse reboots.

Judeo-secularists lack even an ounce of self awareness.

Of course I do! I add outrage!

>I'm as SJW as SJW gets

>Sunfire's reaction

As if Shiro would give a shit...

The art was lackluster, to say the least.
The story itself was fine, I guess.

>Death of X was fine
are you ok user?

You read so much shit, you eventually get used to it. It wasn't absolutely revolting, so that was already something.

When is Hank finally going to become a super villain? We all know it's coming.

There's Dark Beast in Secret Warriors, so there's that.
Also, I genuinely thought that that page was going to be the beginning of his redemption, so to speak. And then he doesn't join the X-Men against the inhumans, and gets BTFO by Hydra Steve in Secret Empire.
Disappointing, really.

In itself, it wasn't that bad.
It just didn't made sense witht the rest of the marvel event, but when did it ever did?
And Scott died like a bitch and the x-men don't even think of avenging them, but that's all i can find against it.

So now that the Inhumans movie is never happening and the tv show is a flop, will the Inhumans push finally end?

I mean, they are bringing Wolverine back.

>Omg Opinions different to mine
>he must be mentally retarded
Grow the fuck up you fucking faggot

If your king spreads his gay mist into the atmosphere, and it starts making people sick and causing them to die, while causing other people to mutate into creatures without their consent, and then get mad when someone tries to destroy the mist, you are a fuck and should get fucked, shithumans PLEASE get out

ALSO, landing your spaceship city thing in NYC and declaring yourself an independent nation? Anyone who had an inhuman ancestor and gets powers becomes a member of the country? That's a fucking takeover, you can't just set up camp in one of the most important places in America, and start gathering people from around the world, all with powers, to live there. And what about all those people who went into a cacoon and just died? That's another type of murder.

>Death of X was good gaiz!1!

Didn't Dark Beast die in Bendis x-men?

super biologists like Dark Beast or Sinister pretty much cant "die".
its more like "he dies, then a clone with all the memories he had until a day ago awakes"

>fuchsia complexion and green hair
>glowy forehead eye
>fatback with extra arms
>the cowardly lion
>double bat wings
>whatever the hell that flying snake person is

Real talk, as a flatscan I'm every bit as inclined to hate and fear inhumans as mutants. They're just another bunch of degenerate genefreaks.