youtube.com/watch?v=baOQVmMs8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqtKlwJjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=XdBDbGEdyEM
youtube.com/watch?v=HySL0l4KHIY
youtube.com/watch?v=NycRAqX9S4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_EGRT4oquVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is Teen Titans Go.

Get your generic youtube tier comment out of here.

The truth hurts.

Not really the truth. This being TTG doesn't mean anything.

>people dont like fun
grrr i enjoyed that cartoon how dare you

It's DC

Posting best TTGO clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9qe5dyonKk

I can't, because there's no flaws

>post yfw B.E.R appears in the movie

*are

Some of the character animation is pretty bad, even though the visuals are good. Mostly with the Titans, and especially at the end of rise up.

When dud beast boy changed from surfer dude to ebonics?

It's the power of the 80s.

that's fucked uuuuuuuuuup

i thought the complaint was they made BB hispanic in TTG?

I never heard of that. If they did then I kind of like it. I seriously doubt it though.

Teen Titans Go is good though. The only people who don't like it are people who either don't like that type of gag cartoon at all, or who are bitter about the original Teen Titans dying.

You gotta think of it as basically like a 2000s-era flash cartoon with higher production values. And before anyone goes "yeah it's only good by the standards of shit", it's better than half of what's on CN or any other cartoon channel right now. It's a show the creators obviously like making, and there's a lot of extra care put into it beyond what'd earn their paycheck.

i guess it feels that way because BB's the one who's doing mexican (mostly food) bits in the show.

A lot of people do spic shiz.

Go back to Tumblr, Mohamed!

do you know who you're trying to be

I don't like greasy neckbeards forcing their childhood nostalgia onto kids instead of letting them have their own childhood.

is the animation purposefully bad, cause there's a flaw
also put TTG in your subject next time so my filter catches it

This is Sup Forums you dumb newfag you can't hide from the painful truth of reality here.......

What does Sup Forums think of SWEET?

Reminder that TTG brought what SU teased endlessly.

I know the nostalgia hate is a big thing there but besides that, there's something very sad and missing with TTGo. It is like the embodiment of animation we got nowadays.

I don't hate the show BTW... but people complaining has a point.

It's wasted potential. They can do something but they won't.

>yfw this song playing is what allows Cyborg to get the upper hand in a fight in the Justice League movie

Find a flaw
>youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Honestly, I don't see it. TTG has as much quality in it as their budget probably allows. It doesn't put in a lot of action and it definitely doesn't have the kind of stories we used to get out of stuff like the DCAU, but that's not what it's supposed to be.

The sort of problem you're talking about is the result of the business and marketing side of the industry and the trends its going through, the show itself and its creative staff doesn't have anything to do with that.

>The only people who don't like it are people who either don't like that type of gag cartoon at all, or who are bitter about the original Teen Titans dying.
Don't forget Timmversefags like me who despise the original Teen Titans and wonder why good capeshit like Green Lantern and Young Justice get canned for more baby garbage.

I like TTG but I don't like the nu-80's aesthetic, and it's honestly getting very tiring to me that they've been pushing it into everything lately.

TTG is the only time Cyborg has ever been interesting.

WE

WUZ

except that it's garbage

I can just smell your bad taste from here.

This is where the thread should have ended. It's a bag of shit. They have since added glitter to the bag, and put gold flakes in the shit to make it somewhat better. But no matter how much you pretty it up. It's still, at its base, a bag of shit

OP asked to find a flaw and I did. The flaw is that it is Teen Titans Go. If you don't want people who don't like the show to contribute to the thread you shouldn't ask people in general to find a flaw in your show.

>I don't really have a flaw so I'm just gonna point out the show
Not him but isn't that sort of a shallow way to play?

The whole show is the flaw. I don't like the humor, the art, and the characters. I don't find it funny or entertaining so to me the whole show is the flaw.

Then why are you here?

OP asked to find a flaw in the show.

Why don't you describe a specific flaw, then? One that isn't related to just "it's not what I would have wanted instead" or that doesn't apply to all gag-based cartoons.

"I don't like it" isn't a flaw. I don't like eating fish but that doesn't mean I can say any meal with fish in it is flawed. If I want to say a dish is flawed I have to say it's overcooked or undercooked or the ingredients don't match well with each other or something, I can't just say "it's bad because it's fish and I don't like fish".

The humor ranges from meh to cringy and I don't like the art. The characters are obnoxious which makes them worse when they make unfunny jokes.

I've just explained why I don't like it. The humor, the characters, and the art. I can say I like fish and also say I don't like the way a certain fish was cooked.

I thought we were suppose to be commenting on pic and video related

>Honestly, I don't see it.
But you are actually seeing it.I agree with what you just said. There's no problem in having this kind of shows but if we're stuck on those just because of business, that's pretty fucked up.

Also the fact that they are just basing it in the popularity of an actual show that wasn't about that at all could add to the pile. Just saying. I can't really describe the real problem, exactly.

>the show itself and its creative
Of course they are creative. It is more like the kind of thing a group of friends do to mess around and get along. I'm mostly sure that all the staff has a nice time making those random things, joking and laughing, for sure. But that's another story.

Pretty good fighting and animation, but it doesn't really matter if the show is unlikable. So the video would be flawless if it wasn't TTGO.

>meh
>cringy
>don't like it
>obnoxious
>unfunny

What gives those things that quality, user?

>I've just explained why I don't like it. The humor, the characters, and the art.

What, specifically, is wrong with the humour, the characters, or the art?

Bruh

Jokes like the waffles, beastboy singing, sour grapes, for example. The way the characters act in general is obnoxious which is enhanced by the bad jokes.

The characters look like bobble heads except cyborg. Raven's design is lazy. Just a cloak with a face in it. And even then you don't see much of her face which makes it even lazier. They would be at least halfway decent if it weren't for the giant heads.

Then there was that thing about Robin's dead parents. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do.

>Jokes like the waffles, beastboy singing, sour grapes, for example
I don't need examples I need an explanation why those jokes are bad.

>he way the characters act in general is obnoxious
Is a hot opinion of yours nothing else

>the bad jokes
Again why?

>Then there was that thing about Robin's dead parents. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do.
You make it very difficult for me not to call you MrEnter

Also
>The characters look like bobble heads except cyborg
Why is this bad exactly?

>Raven's design is lazy
It conveys broodiness and mystiriousness of her character very well, why does it matter if it's simple?

This whole thing. It's not funny. It's not even loltehtrandom humor. It was taking a word that doesn't even sound funny and repeating it over and over.

You invited me. If you don't want to get triggered by the truth, don't tell me to find a flaw in your very, very flawed show.

>I don't need examples I need an explanation why those jokes are bad.
Here you go, the jokes weren't funny to me.

>Is a hot opinion of yours nothing else
Welcome to the thread. Everything here is everybody's hot opinions since finding flaws in a show is going to be subjective. What someone thinks is a flaw is going to be a positive to someone else.

>You make it very difficult for me not to call you MrEnter
You could call me the Last King of Scotland and it won't change my dislike for that joke. It still made the characters unlikable.

>Why is this bad exactly?
It looks awful.

>It conveys broodiness and mystiriousness of her character very well, why does it matter if it's simple?
Simple designs in modern cartoons is lazy and has been done to death.

There're 200 episodes in the show, but every time you, retards, are asked to provide reason why it's shit you resort to this episode like clockwork.

So you have a lot of hot opinions, half of which you struggle to back up? Good to know that you was just shit posting.

>So you have a lot of hot opinions
Just like everyone else in this thread.

>half of which you struggle to back up?
I gave plenty of examples. It isn't my fault you refuse to acknowledge them.

>Good to know that you was just shit posting.
Good to know my hot opinions upset you this much that you have to resort to calling them shitposting.

>I gave plenty of examples. It isn't my fault you refuse to acknowledge them.
First, you named 4 episodes out of 200 that you didn't like, then you failed to provide any reasoning as to why you dislike them. You're as far from someone who is able to back up his opinions as one can be.

>Good to know my hot opinions upset you this much that you have to resort to calling them shitposting.
I call your hot opinions shitposting because saying "I hate thing, but hey it's just like my opinion dude" adds nothing to discussion, leads nowhere and wastes everybody's time.

I hope B.E.R. makes it in the music industry. Their new stuff is godly.

B.E.R. - Rise Up - youtube.com/watch?v=AUH gYlCfgrU

B.E.R. - Forever Mine - youtube.com/watch?v=baO QVmMs8NA

youtube.com/watch?v=AUHgYlCfgrU
youtube.com/watch?v=baOQVmMs8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqtKlwJjgc

NTBS was too radical.

kek

It's not Teen Titans (2003)

This is objectively up there with the great moments in Cartoon Network history.
And if not, at the very least it's on the same level as this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdBDbGEdyEM

my sides are in orbit

I've been rewatching Teen Titans are Sup Forums's nostalgia goggles are on so hard with this show.

You can't even call it grimdark with all the fucking offset jokes and weeb faces and reactions.

Starfire is also annoying as shit with her over the top anything, at least in TTG they saw how bad that was and now do it parody.

You guys worship the fuck out of this show and I don't know why you hate TTG so much. It's literally like how everyone thinks they're deep as fucking watching NGE.

Underrated post

>It's literally like how everyone thinks they're deep as fucking watching NGE.
Let me guess, you didn't get it.

Posting best TTG clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=HySL0l4KHIY
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
>The Flying Grayson's" poster in the background at 0:27

>not posting this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NycRAqX9S4Q

his post is mostly shitposting, but i agree with the part about NGE, it is shallow as a puddle and i's fanbase is so pretentious and rabid it refuses to see the truth. for fuck's sake look at how many characters have mommy/daddy issues as one of their central aspects. And Gendo isn't much better with muh wife).

>You can't even call it grimdark
No one has ever fucking called TT "grimdark."

>It's literally like how everyone thinks they're deep as fucking watching NGE.
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

>implying Sup Forums isnt pretentious as fuck with it's TT train

the music is boring as hell

SHITTASTE

teen titans is a delightful cartoon full of mischief and antics on par with pinky and the brain.

the cartoon it self makes fun of serious people like most of the posters here.

>didnt even watch the clip

Indeed.
a shame TTG could never live up to it and resorted to spastic unfunny jokes and references out the ass.

TT doesn't offer anything that would even enable pretentiousness from its audience, at least not in the same way that fucking NGE does. TT is in no way cryptic or unorthodox.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EGRT4oquVE
Best scene
Oh, wait.
That's from the Good version...