Hillary will win

>Hillary will win
>All racist and sexist "alpha" ass-hole bullies around the world get btfo
>We'll get free pass to fuck all the qt3.14 white girls and none of you can do shit.
>It will cement the age of minorities and diversity.

Living in the good times. Thanks to your ancestors for working hard so we can enjoy America's riches. :^D

so what are you guys having for lunch on Tuesday?

drumpfkins actually think cheeto Hitler has a chance lol

I don't mind at all. This just shows the limits of your power. Just sit tight until Tuesday to get btfo. None of you can do SHIT! :^D

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

>cement the age of minorities and diversity
And how long do you think this age will last? I'd say a decade until the society crumbles.

CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE
>CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE
CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE

Either way, I know after this election all shills will be back to their NEET status ;)

No. Only a decade before white privilege crumbles. :^D

>>CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE
>>CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE CHILD RAPE

>diversity
>everyone looks the same

Hillary couldn't care less about minorities. In fact, she probably hates them more than Trump. She will say anything to get elected, and all of us will suffer for it aside from the rich. Minorities are staying poor as shit, sorry.

A Trump Victory sandwich

Noice

I bet you're not even black you mo.

I'm thinking of getting dominos cheese pizza. Hopefully no hair this time.

All anzu posters BTFO. Don't mess with my thread again. And don't worry, that was just a preview. :^D

You hillary traps seem worried

I was fighting against the anzu faggotry by pointing out that she is a turk.

Far from it. It's just a fair warning so Sup Forums isn't too shocked on Tuesday.

>Everyone looks like poo

wtf I'm with -|-|>er now

Kill yourself faggot.

>hillary
>diversity
you people make me feel old

>Hillary gets elected
>Military + police doesn't like getting cucked
>constitutional crisis shutdown Hillary presidency
>Hillary loses credibility with world leaders
>emergency election is forced after strange incident causing mass anti-government protests

Having lawful authority collapse under the weight of corruption and politics of force sure is Alpha OP. Sure showed them.

Wow you are really fucking bad at this.
KYS

Who cares about being "alpha"? Holding on to stupid things like that is why you'll all get BTFO on tuesday :^D.

I'll be back on Tuesday to harvest all your salt. You'll recognize me, don't worry. :^D

A big 6 inch sub for a big boy like me. Maybe a delicious Dr Pepper with that.

How many dicks do you suck everyday? lmfao

Your numbers are really low energy.
Check these out.

you hillfags cant even do magic right

? Already BTFO. Your fake god has left you. :^D

Yes yes. Hold on to that til the end. Prepare for Tuesday :^D

L-lord Kek knows the way(pliz halp).

>Hillary Collapses in every poll.
>Literally nobody but paid shills and inner party loyalists are sticking by this toxic witch
>real progressives have left Hillary a year ago
>Implying Trump isn't going to win every state including New York and California.

Tuesday Night the real numbers are coming in. Hillary Clinton has bullshitted her way to the podium for over two years now. But on election night, it's going to be over.

>Wishful dreams
>Wishful dreams
>Wishful dreams
>Wishful dreams

Tuesday night I expect you BACK here. I'm especially looking forward to your salt. :^D

Just calling it here, but If Hillery is elected we're going to see an increase in People VS government cyber-warfare.
She thinks she actually understands how the internet works, trump is just bullshitting his way around and would probably ask someone else.
Shes the type that wants you classified and a criminal for not keeping logs on everything you do online, however all the governments in the world combined would still be out-manned and out-gunned on that front.
I doubt theirs going to be any major change other than increased civil unrest.

>6 inches is big in Germany

HAHAHAHAHA

dat cultural appropriation