Sup Forums often wonders why genuine aspiring creators tend to keep their ideas secret. Well, GET A LOAD OF THIS!

Sup Forums often wonders why genuine aspiring creators tend to keep their ideas secret. Well, GET A LOAD OF THIS!

>Camp Weedonwantcha
Camp Weedonwantcha is a story by artist Katie Rice about children left to fend for themselves at a nature camp that has no adults, with their only contact with the outside world being supplies occasionally dropped in by parachute, which are just as likely to contain feral cats as anything useful.

>Craig of the Creek
Set in a kid utopia of untamed wilderness, Craig and his two best friends have ventured and tribes of children reign over tree forts and dirt bike ramps.

Remember when people thought CN was gonna be ruled by reboots?

It will be made up of reboots of stuff stolen from small creators.

Craig of creek looks awesome! A lot better than Clarence.

You seem to be missing the point of the thread that it was stolen from someone else.

So Craig of the Creek is like Lord of the Flies then, but possibly more optimistic?

>Kids in the wilderness is a completely new idea and THEY STOLE IT FROM MEEEEE!!!

Nah mate.

>KND 2.0
Not bad.

WE

And they both ripped off that Simpsons episode.

If OP was the author of the webcomic, they'd be more successful than the majority of Sup Forums, so your statement is actually a compliment.

OP, neither Camp Weedonwatcha or Craig of the Creek are a unique idea. Kids living out int he wilderness by themselves has been a semi common plot forever.

WUZ

AND

>Craig of the Creek
>Craig
>Creek
literally can't google this without South Park yaoi showing up, what the fuck were they thinking??

Originality died thousands of years ago

no you fucking buffoon, it would be a rip off if it stole visuals from Camp weedonwantcha like pic related

What does this have to do with afrocentrism?

originality is theoritaclly impossible. I'd argue we humans have a better chance of inventing a perpetual motion machine or curing death than writing something original.

I fucking hate that beanhead artstyle, so fucking overdone.

Niggers can't be protagonists
EVER!

WE

pilot when
pol leaves when

this looks/sounds like Clarence mixed with Steven.

I like Clarence, but I don't expect much from this.

I've noticed this meme nearly always stops short of WUZ and anons don't come up with anything else to add on because how ubiquitous it is now.

Excuse me, what?! How is any of that the same? Camp Weedontwantcha is about multiple kids who were abandoned by their parents and how they manage to survive in there.
Craig of the Creek is about a world filled with children. There's no indication about parental abandonment or even if their utopia is real or fictional.
You're just as bad as the retards who say camp camp is a rip off of Weedontwantcha because it has CAMP in the title. Fuck off.
Besides, we don't even know jack shit about craig of the creek, so maybe wait until the final product to judge it, dumbass.

I mean I guess they both involve unsupervised kids in an outdoor setting

WE

WUZ

REFORMED

A good chunk of the clarence crew is moving onto this show (though another chunk is moving onto big city greens with a bunch of Harvey Beaks people)

What the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums? The opinion being expressed wasn't even about diversity.

the only way this meme will get fresh is if someone added ED.

Because WE

BOLLOCKS

>What the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?
The truth is that any time any show, book, cartoon, tv show, or movie has any characters at all that are:

women
minorities (hispanic, asian, black, jewish, native american, whatever)
disabled
fat
old
not alt-right/nazis
gay
not super-hot and as scantily clad as possible
not ultra-religious (Evangelical Christian ONLY, too)
not huge Trump supporters
"normies"/Chads/not kissless permavirgins

Sup Forums crossboarders will swarm the threads REEEEEing "muh SJWS ruining everything REEEEE gas the gays kikes niggers and women!!!!" and utterly ruin the fucking thread with their crazy retarded faggot soapboxing hugbox bullshit, it specifically is NOT on topic to thread, board, or anything

Katie rice didn't invent kids being outdoors

X-actly!

They should have called it Camp Wedonwatchya

Not true

Sup Forums LOVES Chads
In fact, Chads are the only ones who should ever be allowed to be heroes to begin with

also, Sup Forums has nothing against old people

>kids being outdoors

That is obviously a work of fiction tho

>women
>gay
>not super-hot and as scantily clad as possible
Your statement contradicts itself.

I'd watch a show about an old Chad.

yes, now you're getting it.

Those are two different ideas. Craig sounds more like that one South Park episode where all the parents got jailed after Cartman told all the kids to say they were molested which was probably a parody of something else in the first place.

Obviously stole the idea from Peter Pan, fuck you cunt.

Yeah it's a shame Lord of the Flies and Peter Pan keep getting rippedoff..

>not alt-right/nazis

The later actually sounds more interesting that the former.