Who else here genuinely surprised that no more pussy tapes or similar shyte dropped last week?

Who else here genuinely surprised that no more pussy tapes or similar shyte dropped last week?

they have nothing, and even if they did they're all turning on Hillary

Thats funny as fuck

>CNN's privilege
checked

>"You suck"
lmfao holy fuck how fragile are these faggots? they deserve every bit of bullying they get

I thought a nigger tape was due out soon.

I guess tomorrow

Lügner-Presse!

They're either saving it for the day before, which is stupid, or the pussy grabbing tape was the worst they had, which means they've been scrambling this past month wondering why his campaign isn't dead yet.

What did this reporter mean by this? Is this about muh harassment or something?

She doesn't look fragile to me. You're projecting, faggot.

Haha imagine being this dumbass reporter, shocked at first when this patriot yells CNN sucks, then stares right into your soul and proclaims "you suck"

I don't want this election to end.

so a trump supporter tells a girl that she "sucks" and you guys say it's nothing
this is why people fear you guys. sexual harassment is a serious crime

They blew their load too early. Also, Rick Wilson has nothing.

I'm surprised too. I figured they'd at least dig up another grope accuser or something. With all the effort that you know went into digging up dirt on Trump, by other Republicans during the primary, by the Hillary campaign and by the media, it might just be that there's really no significant dirt to find.

Based

Good that it'll be too late to hurt Trump.

Bad in that it's also too late to lock Hillary up.

Cuck Wilson is dropping his mad mixtape January 2024.

That, or they've quietly given up.

They can't be seen pushing another trashy narrative if a Trump presidency is now seen as a legitimate threat.

Trump cleaned up if there was anything out there

Note that it was speculated that the GOP handed the tape in

I have been increasingly nervous since this past Monday. I was waiting all week for something to leak out almost started smoking again. Now we just wait until Tuesday

Reminds me of how the chairwoman of the danish communist party complained about getting hateful messages on facebook

>We want to violently overthrow the democratic danish kingdom in a violent communist revolution
>b-b-but some guy on the internet wrote that he thought I was sexy and wanted to fuck me. As if I was not a genuine politician, just some sex object for his manlust. OPPRESSION!

Shocking, it's as if they think spewing non-stop propaganda and condemning their fellow Americans to WWIII for a paycheck is perfectly acceptable.

33k deleted incoming, followed by massive false flag happening

6/10, I half-finished a serious reply before deleting it.

kek

can someone post the other one that was similar? guy yelled fucked cnn at the reporter i think

R A R E

I went to the original (2008) Tea Party rally in Chicago. This was when the Tea Party concept was about reigning in government and the banksters - prior to it being co-opted by fringe Right.

Anyway - it was a mostly positive rally about saving the Republic. CNN showed up, found the nuttiest conspiracy theorist in the crowd and focused on and only interviewed him.

I haven't trusted CNN as a news source since. They walk into every situation with an agenda and spin it to said agenda.

The 13 year old rape victim who doesn't exist was their last bullet and it was a complete blank. They honestly thought after Pussy grabbing and a dozen false accusations, this would be the one that would make Trump blink.

Im not surprised, you need to drop those few weeks before the election so people and the (((media))) will have enough time to talk about them, otherwise it wont do enough damage. Seeing something and instantly reacting with "wtf i hate x now" is just a meme.

Surprised no one has thrown a cup of urine at the press when they come to these rallies.

I suppose that would be too savage.

After the election everyone should do it since theyll be nothing to lose,

SHE WAS LITERALLY RAPED