How did Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett of Marvel 616 return?

JStarGunn646: In 2014, the Wolverine was slain trying to save more Weapon X/Plus test subjects from enduring the same fate as he had decades earlier. Interrupting Dr. Cornelius' adamantium infusion and bonding process, the large vat of liquid adamantium covered Logan and formed an airtight seal encasing his body. It had already been established for some time that he lost his healing factor so there was little to no chance Logan survived and it was certainly treated as if the character's death was going to be "permanent" (3 years is permanent in Marvel years OK! Spider-Man couldn't stay gone that long...). In any event, with the premiere of Marvel Legacy, Logan has returned and is now tied to either the Mind (or Space) Stone. I am leaning toward the space stone just because of his travel reading selections and the fact Marvel is trying to make the MCU more relevant. It could still be the mind stone/gem tho because that could connect him with Jean Grey, who's older self is supposedly returning soon (as the Phoenix?) So ya, how did Logan return? Did someone break him out? And how in the hell did they do it? Adam Warlock has been guessed by many as the culprit behind his release and new found mission. What are your thoughts on the why and how for Wolverine's return? Also, does anyone have any well-thought out predictions on what he will do now that he is back? Other than head out into space...as it seems that is his next step... Please stick to the topic with this thread--nobody needs to hear more about how comic heroes don't stay dead or the fiscal reasons for the character's return. I am looking for some solid predictions here, people.

Thank you in advance peeps!!!

Tldr didn't read. Phoenix or Warlock stuff.

Also it's prime Earth since Sw.

>Also it's prime Earth since Sw.
Go away, Brevoort.

No one will call it that.

I can't wait for all the mutants to welcome the guy who tried relentlessly to murder the person who saved them all from extinction back with open arms.

That applies to every character that saved them from extinction, by the way. He stabbed Jean with his claws as often as he tried to stab her with his dick. The same goes for Scott and Hope too. How can anyone like a person who stabs them? Fucking mutants are weird.

Nice compromise is 616-8.

Also, did you pull this from Reddit or some shit?

Gotta love people who just pick one meaningless thing to correct and don't answer at all...

>I can't wait for all the mutants to welcome the guy who tried relentlessly to murder the person who saved them all from extinction back with open arms.
Let's not get hyperbolic here. He was a hypocritical cunt to Cyke but it's not like he was actively trying to kill him.
They patched things up slightly, right before Logan died.
And that issue where Scott gets in a bar fight in memory of Logan was good

Lots do except retards. It's canon.

No. You would then refer to the old destroyed marvel Earth.

Not my fault you're a retard like most of co.

>And that issue where Scott gets in a bar fight in memory of Logan was good
Based Loveness. He should write Cyclops if/when he comes back.

>old destroyed Marvel Earth
What? This is the designation from Ultimates2 post Secret Wars.

>He was a hypocritical cunt to Cyke but it's not like he was actively trying to kill him.

lol. I guess he was just trying to stab him in the head and chest areas repeatedly. Face it. Scott has been fighting the good fight for years and the only scars he has to show from it are all from everyone's favorite mutant: Wolverine.

>They patched things up slightly, right before Logan died.

Which makes Scott a fucking moron. If anyone ever accidentally stabbed me once I'd be pissed. That dude has stabbed Scott dozens of times by now, stabbed his wife, his daughter, his sons, and tried his damnedest to stab his partially estranged granddaughter.

Logan is a plague. He's only ever been good at one thing: stabbing people. And he stabs his supposed friends just as often as he stabs the bad guys.

Logan is a shit character, thanks for that breaking news report
Please stop posting because you're making Cykefags look like angry children

>Please stop posting because you're making Cykefags look like angry children

lol, Pointing out that stabbing people makes you a bad person is something children do? Ok. well the kids are right.

How will Logan, Xavier and Jean react to right Cyclops?

>Also it's prime Earth since Sw.
It's both. Prime Earth is referring to the fact that it was the first universe made in the new multiverse. It's still Earth-616 because the rest of the multiverse still uses the same universal designations.

You seem very angry which is why I'm assuming you're new to X-Men comics
Because they've been dumping on Scott since the 80s

>I'm assuming you're new to X-Men comics

You know what they say about assuming. It makes an ass out of you and Ming and Ming is merciless.

Side note: why do comics nerds always do the same three or four defensive tactics? I think the first person to "denigrate my comics tenure" or whatever the fuck this line is about happened in the 90s. It's weird.

They're bringing back Logan bringing the wolverine count to what, 4 now? Meanwhile the right-clops count is stuck at zero. Teen-clops doesn't count because he spends all his days whining about being so right in the future.

Insulting your readers again, Brevoort?

>prime Earth

WTF is this, DC Comics?

>They're bringing back Logan bringing the wolverine count to what, 4 now?
>4
wew, you fucking wish. Our current Wolverine count is:
>Wolverine Classic (Logan)
>Old Wolverine (Old Man Logan)
>Girl Clone Wolverine (Laura)
>Girl Clone Wolverine's Clone (Gabby)
>Literal Wolverine (Jonathan)
>Wolverine Jr. (Daken)
>Ultimate Wolverine Jr. (Jimmy)
>Dark Wolverine (Creed)
>Hulk Wolverine (Weapon-H)
So now that 616 Logan is back, our current Wolverine count is at 9.