Moloch Temple: The Infiltration

Much has been theorized about the mysterious temple, but it's time to take action.
The fact that this construction is digitally removed from software such as Terraserver makes it even more interesting.

Ultimately, the only way to get more information is through infiltration. There's no other way, until someone gets the job done, we are stuck. Somebody with the resources and the time could do it. The area is obviously empty most of the time. The mission could be done at night using night vision optics. I've tried an army grade PVS-14 and it's unbeliable, but anything amateur would do. It would be cool to get some closer shots of the actual terrain, a visit to the weird outdoor triangular area and whatnot, but maybe that's too much risk and wouldn't be worth it doing it at night, so one should focus into going directly at the temple, then work from there.

Remember to not light up any flashlights, not even inside the temple, since it has big windows. You should be safe.
Search for any information: books, papers, anything that could give us more data. If there is indeed an underground entrance, by all means go to the end and explore as much as possible, the juicy stuff is probably hidden. Look for objects that would help contextualize the purpose of the building. If there are beds, and stuff such as costumes (for the girls) and whatnot, then it's pretty much confirmed what this is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vXJDZBlalxcJ:stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2002/05/07/systems-arent-solving-child-abuse-problems &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/01/25/mister-b-barge-seized-traffic-snarls
reverecapital.com/team/
stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja
naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html
fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information
imgur.com/a/WqOiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate the fact that super rich people buy islands. If needed, break their property to get in. Bring a LifeHammer and enter throught the windows, the temple is isolated enought that I doubt the sound waves can travel far enough to reach anyone. A less noisy alternative is adviced tho, you never know who can be around, but the area seems abandoned most of the time.

Aditional advice: Keep all of your smartphones OFF, ideally don't bring any. Record footage with a device that never connects to the internet. Communicate throught walkies. Wear sturdy clothes, military boots and keep your face covered at all times. Bring guns, ideally with a scope to monitor at a distance.
Always post throught a VPN/TOR.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

Yesterday there was a guy that said that he would get inside.
Is he here or is he resting in spaghetti already?

Additional Moloch Temple pictures.

I've asked this a lot of times but no one seems to answer

what's the relation between the owl and Moloch? Cuz it just looks like Alex randomly connected both to unite Satanism with the Illuminati and Bohemian Grove

Read the picture attached on

I've read it and Alex didn't explain shit

Fuck I wish this stuff came out months ago. We have two fucking days until the election.

how can i view full sized images on my phone?

My theory is that the tunnel is used for trucks hauling in shipping containers, which are often used for trafficking slaves. They would open such large containers UNDERGROUND. Of course traffickers wouldn't want to open one of these containers above ground (helicopters and satellites might see them), and they are too large to open inside the beach house.

Copyright doesnt mean the picture was taken that date. The pictures is obiously taken at diffrent times

Very interesting. This could explain the tunnels indeed.

Be careful of Smoke Monsters trying to corrupt you onto their side and paedos but also paedo Smoke Monsters or Rover.

There is more occultism symbols on the streets and points in Washington D.C. Pentagram, etc.

HOW DID THE CONSTRUCTION VEHICLES GET THERE?

LOOK ABOVE THE PIER

READ THESE TWO LOCAL ARTICLES

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vXJDZBlalxcJ:stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2002/05/07/systems-arent-solving-child-abuse-problems &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/01/25/mister-b-barge-seized-traffic-snarls

bamp

NOTICE THE NAME OF THE LAWYER

>REVERE CAPITOL

reverecapital.com/team/

the construction

what it is now

>Tommy V. Clinton

that statue doesn't even look like an owl, looks like a falcon or other birds of prey with sleeker body/head.

\WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

WHY HAS APPLE MAPS GIVEN US SUCH CLEAR PHOTOS?

Axiom needs to watch their backs

But they are heros

The structure isn't there anymore some said in a past thread. They took it down.

FUCKING RARE

Anything attempted on USVI would likely be a domestic act of terrorism and foreigners would be sent to some black site or gitmo. I would not attempt. Only legal way would be to be a prospective client or worker.

Those 2 are the highest quality pictures availible. You can even see some sort of furniture inside.

go to the bottom of the page and disable mobile view

I forgot to mention drones. Someone that can pilot a drone, get an HD camera attached and get some footage.

Probably a ritual sacrifice site under cover of night by the bonfire, animal and/or human victim.

lol

That was because some people were looking at older imagery.

WHAT THE FUCK EPSTEIN BOUGHT BIG ST JAMES THIS YEAR?????

stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja

That's quite remarkable.

Those are reflections in the window you retard

>stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja

>Billionaire Jeffery Epstein, who owns nearby Little St. James, reportedly purchased the larger island earlier this year.

Well holy shit. Where the fuck does he get so much money from.

He probably wants to buy everything surrounding the island to keep people away from looking.

this
also check'd

I just noticed something about Google Earth.

Search example is Pizza near Clayville, NY. As we all know pizza is now a code word, but is there anything involved in Clayville, New York in all of this?

You are right. Well that makes it even more mysterious, we have 0 data of what's inside. I've tried digitally increasing contrast etc, I can't see shit.

THE ULTIMATE VACATION HEAVEN, A 72 ACRE PRIVATE ISLAND OF YOUR OWN!

LITTLE ST JAMES BOASTS A STATELY GREAT HOUSE WITH FOUR BEDROOM PAVILLIONS, EACH SUPERBLY FURNISHED WITH FINE EUROPEAN AND HAITIAN ANTIQUES, A CHEERFUL KITCHEN, WHERE ZENNY, ( THE ISLANDS FABULOUSE CHEF ) WORKS HER MAGIC, AND A LARGE GREAT ROOM.

RATES INCLUDE ALL MEALS, WINE AND SPIRITS, ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS TO & FROM ST. THOMAS AIRPORT, DAILY MAID SERVICE AND USE OF THE ISLANDS TWO BOATS. THERE IS A SPARKELING FRESH WATER POOL, YOUR OWN WHITE SAND BEACH, LOTS OF REEFS TO SNORKEL, HIKING TRAILS ETC.

CHILDREN ARE MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME.....

naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html

Atlantis will rise and flood America

I'm actually very close to the island, if I had the funding I would take a 90 min. Flight and then a boat. Could be there in less than a day

How much is it?

Miami to st Thomas is $250. And then I would rent a private boat, with GPS. Land on island, do the snooping and come back.

I've been half paying attention to these threads. But damn this is getting convincing.
Having your own island in Caribbean is clutch for smuggling into mainland.

Bring in illegal goods to island, break them down to smaller shipments into the country.

Same shit they do/did with coke from Colombia.

What state?

God Speed, user.

its a landing zone for a helicopter

OP, I found it in my hard drive file archive.

The owl is a specific symbol of satanism, representing the ability to see through the darkneas for prey. There's was other factoids about it but essentially it's just another part of the 'religion'

>So rare

Clinton's drink virgin blood.

Don't do this.
Stop looking at this you're being looked back at.

Hey Sup Forums you reckon (((they))) we're onto them?

just fucking watch twin peaks

So. What else is new.
I live in a society that constantly belittles my intelligence. You are watching me? Good, I find it flattering.

You know where I am. I've never changed on my stances, so what do you expect. This is what I do, rip apart rabbit holes.

>Epstein island infiltration

Looks like someone's going to have to take one for the team.

Any of you faggots look like a little girl?

STAND DOWN

ITS TOO LATE

Take a drone with you, will be able to snoop more secretively

Helicopter landing, possibly.

OP, be careful what you're digging.

Stanley Kubrick got killed by the order of the Rothschilds, i.e. cat burglar-assassin team, that happened a few days after the secret screening of his final film. Someone who saw the film ratted out to the Illuminati lords.

Don't bother trying to infiltrate. They know and will kill anyone caught, perhaps as prisoner for human sacrifice ritual.

What do the red lines mean or symbolize on the ground?

DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS

FUCK OFF M8

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Fucking owls give me the chills after what happened to me and my friends back in 2010.

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

Don't know if anyone has come up with any kind of solution yet

no point in being wary about guns, jsut as long as you dont get seen just kill any motherfucker that comes about and gtfo but be sure to do a good job otherwise it will be a hindrance and youd be a fucking fagot OP

They know not what they pry into this is one hole they don't want to jump in.
The sacrifice they should be aware of is not children but of Epstein.
Who allowed this and why did he go along with it.
Those in the know gave him no choice.

Powerful people visited his island but only he went down for it.

Picture related

let slip the frogs of war

DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS

looks like Egyptian hieroglyphics

they are leaking all the pedo shit cus they know hillary will start WW3, we are going down a serious path here - this is the happening we have been waiting for all our lives, the establishment is about be be blown wide fuckin open

GURREN REPORTING IN

nice try homo

Is it just a coincidence Muslims have the whole 72 virgins, the island is 72 acres, and it's a teenager/child rape island.

Too add to this I heard it or maybe his FL house referred to as shangrila or paradise.

shit like this

>Kek grants digits.

From FBI child abuse case they are seeking information on: fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information

Note the pattern on shirt.

images from PDF: imgur.com/a/WqOiI

One picture appears to be in a restaurant. Pizza place?

Seems like you guys would be better off infiltrating that pizza joint in dc

I sometimes entertain the idea that they're demons rather than aliens, and your story certainly pushed me in the former direction

reported

you total fucking retards just find method after method of shitting up the board.

ebolachan, skyking, kek, and now stupid fucking shit about ancient pagan middle eastern cults.

you should all fucking kill yourselves or get your own fucking board or something. wait you have one. it's /x/. imbeciles and literal schizophrenics. get fucked

inb4 HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU

I am a scuba diver and rock climber
all I need is round trip airfare, and boat transportation
should I start a gofundme page?

where is this island located again?

I might just buy a good hidden camera with nightvision and tag along if someone could recommend me a good one

I'll pay you twice as much as them to shitpost them instead

You stupid fucks, there is no child sacrifice conspiracy, stop wasting your time.

it's a path for the rituals

I'm not sure what we saw that night but all I can say is that the owl was defying what I think of "physics".

So why do you think Jeffrey has a massive sun dial on his island, connected to the ritualistic sacrifices? There also appears to be a tent near it so I'm guessing a pot tent?

(((they))) are getting uneasy again

At daylight? You need to step inside private property, remember that. You are going to need gear.

That's great.

>1997 web site design and graphics

WTF? Why can't they update it to reflect today in state of the art web navigation and spiffy graphics?

Are they being niggardly with shekels?

oy vey

thanks m80