MFW I know my state will go red so on election day I can stay home and be /comfy/

>MFW I know my state will go red so on election day I can stay home and be /comfy/

There's literally a 0% chance of Trump not winning my state, and I have to work that day, but if I get there right when the polls open I should still have time to get to work. Like I said, the thought of Hillary carrying my state is completely insane, but I still want to get out and do my part to MAGA, if only symbolically.

vote senate and local issues user

>mfw there's a (slim) chance that MI can go red
the most important of my life

>North Carolina
Gotta mobilize the whole senpai on the 8th

FUCK OFF AND VOTE ANYWAYS YOUR KEKS, THIS KIND OF THING WOULD LOSE US THE ELECTION

NO. GO VOTE!

>California won't go red but you're going out there to vote anyways

vote faggot.

Go vote you fucking retard

You disgust me.

You're either an idiot or a shill, but I repeat myself.

>counting your chickens before they hatch

Go and vote you fucking retard

>CTR spotted
No you can't stay home, go
Out and vote against liberals, you better believe they will be voting, multiple times in many cases.

Idiot, if everybody had that attitude your state would go blue. No single rain drop feels responsible for the flood

Kek will throatfuck those who get complacent. GET THE FUCK OFF OF YOUR ASS AND GO VOTE

YOU FOOL
VOTE

CTR detected

just tell your fucking boss you went to vote stupid wageslave cuck

>Americans don't have a public holiday to vote

Can't they put it on a weekend then?

Doesn't matter what state you're in, vote.
Hell I'm in California and I'm still voting Trump.

I'm in NJ and just sent my mail in ballot for trump this afternoon.

employers are legally obligated to give you time to vote

i only leave my house about twice a fucking year, i live in a red state and im going to vote trump.

if its a tie in electoral college we need trump to win the popular fucking vote. dont be a nigger and just vote

>mobilize the whole senpai

Too many people thinking that way is what will cause it to go blue for Crooked. You must vote.

OP

FUCK OFF AND VOTE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>tfw know my state will go red
>tfw didn't realize I never registered despite having some (false) memory of mailing in registration
>can't vote and still freaking out even though I'm in a solid red state

Not in all states actually

Please don't kill him Hillary :(:(

>live in PA, suburban Philly county too, so it's a really important area
>still undecided about whether to vote for Trump or Vermin Supreme, or maybe Castle?