ITT: Underrated Sup Forums performances...

ITT: Underrated Sup Forums performances. Kevin Spacey was brilliant in this movie but it feels like I never see anyone bring that up if the movie's being discussed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_KSx3hRCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-RudZv_YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2EEKcWoyuEw
youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
youtube.com/watch?v=RKOErq1-okU
youtube.com/watch?v=rPEVKhJ55m4
youtube.com/watch?v=2JS_OkDo4kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was Kevin Spacey?

Burgess Meredith as Golobulus was a weird mix of a bad idea trumped by a great performance.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_KSx3hRCc

This.
I never even knew.

I had the same reaction when I found out. To be fair I never really sat through the whole thing in one sitting till recently. My wife liked it when it came out so she wanted to watch it with me. It does say something of his voice acting abilities. My dad had the same reaction after watching Mask of the Phantasm and finding out the Joker was Mark Hamil.

Lionel Stander as Kup in Transformers: The Movie.

He was a lot of fun as the cantankerous war veteran. Legit my favourite part of the movie.

probably the best Pixar villain of all time, and in the top 5 disney villains for me.

Syndrome, Hopper, and Randall Boggs are the best Pixar villains

Bill Nighy as Rattlesnake Jake from Rango:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-RudZv_YQ

Randall was an errand boy, Waternoose was the real villain.
wasn't he just a merc?

Watch their interactions. Waternoose was capitalizing on Randall's scheme, and while Randall listened to Waternoose, it was obvious that he wasn't a patsy. If anything, Waternoose took heed of Randall.
Also, Randall was badass in general.

Bill Nighy makes for a fantastic villain, it's criminal that he wasn't in more things.

>my wife

Fucking normalfag.

I know right? for some reason in my mind I remembered it being Denis Leary

Peter O'Toole in Ratatouille

youtube.com/watch?v=2EEKcWoyuEw

>Randall was badass in general.
I'm glad you said "was".

I watched Bug's Life again after like 12 years to realize it was a childrens' Seven Samurai and that Spacey's Hopper was charismatic as fuck. Top tier animated villain.

Hopper is seriously underrated. His intimation scene in the anthill was a masterpiece of just classic "bullying"

A Bug's Life is so underrated as a whole...

Bring me more godtier villains

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

youtube.com/watch?v=RKOErq1-okU
James Earl Jones is always a treat.

>Yellow Wizard is Asian

Wait, have the cobra guys always had such a stupid backstory?

Damn, that is a soothing yet badass voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPEVKhJ55m4

Based Gary Oldman

youtube.com/watch?v=2JS_OkDo4kI

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOUR EYES? WHY CAN I NOT SEE MYSELF IN YOUR EYES?

Can't argue with you there. Randall almost strangled Sully to death

He was a merc, but he also has such a commanding presence it's clear he is the true villain and very much in control during his interactions with the "main" villain, the mayor.