Real talk, how do you stop a guy who is completely impervious to ALL forms of physical damage and trauma?

Real talk, how do you stop a guy who is completely impervious to ALL forms of physical damage and trauma?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mind control him so that he doesn't do anything bad.

The heart Osborn, you attack the heart!

Depending on the nature of the mind control, wouldn't it fall under physical?

Send that bitch to space.

Bully him into suicide

This or erase his entire memory. What good is it if the immortal is a drooling vegetable?

that didnt work out so well last time, but then they allowed him to actually get out. If the rocket was designed to AVOID landings at all costs Hulk could have drifted through space essentially forever

then control with magic his soul

talk to him or dip him in concrete and throw him off a bridge

>guy character can take major body damage
>a nut kick takes him down
Why?

Considering you didn't mention any super strength or other powers, then simply imprisoning would be pretty easy.

attack the soul or spirit, or erase him conceptually.

Drown him
He still needs to breathe

Speed steal
trap him in a bottemless pit
Trick him
teleport him to the end of the universe

Make him fall in love with you

Lead him through a half-assed portal between dimensions.

scp-wiki.net/scp-3001

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Not being able to damage someone =/= not being able to stop someone. In order to stop someone, you just need to make sure he can't finish his plans. You do not actually have to beat someone up.

Shoot him and throw him out of a plane

Just pick him up and put him somewhere else

Drown does physical damage. He is impervious to it. He can't drown.

Is negotiation and persuasion still a possibility here?

I also can imagine it'd be possible to trap him somewhere where it's hard for him to get out . Just push him into a deep and 90 degree vertical drop hole with walls that don't provide something to cling on. The guy still has to obey the laws of physics.

that counts as physical trauma

You handcuff him to a streetlamp.

This. It's easy to handle impervious characters so long as they aren't super strong.

Ah, but can he gain his bearings while chained and blindfolded in the dark of a shipping container full of dragon dildos that's being shoved into the Mariana Trench?

Throw them into space.

Or better yet, throw them into a blackhole.

spoop him to death

Containment, i.e. lock them in a concrete cell or if they also possess super strength .

Play a wicked sick guitar solo

Bind him with what chains seem sufficient.

Steal his life savings and sleep with his wife. Then shoot his dog and burn his house down, then shoot his house and burn his dog. Then imprison him and feed him cake until he's too fat to move. Then drop him in a freezing lake.

And then catfish him and feed him jewish conspiracies until he's a closet anti-semite. Then get him famous and get him drunk on live tv. And then shoot his dog again.

Time travel bullshit, loops n' stuff

Lock him in a room and play What's New Pussycat by Tom Jones endlessly. With It's Not Unusual played at random once a week to give him false hope. I think he'll have a mental break before we play the second song. Then he's puddy in my hands.

Call him a faggot.

What if the guy who is impervious to all damage is no other than you Sup Forums? How would you stop other people from stopping you?

It does physical damage, but the physical damage a side effect of being deprived of a fuel source (oxygen). Suffocating would still work.

ask nicely

Restraint or break his spirit.

Give them AIDS.

being deprived of air is still a physical matter, and the guy is, as OP said is 100% immune to all forms of physical damage. Nothing will break down or stop. He wouldn't need air at that point as lack of will not hurt him. Freezing or burning will not work as it is all physical.

Tar pits

Erase him as a concept

Make him lose all motivation that drives his character through constant exposure to existential doubt. Then, he's a man who has nothing to live for without a way to die.

Hide, hide, hide. Get a ghetto street costume and mask if you absolutely MUST go full-retard. Never operate on home turf, but also never in unfamiliar territory. Keep it a sporadic event, to keep them guessing. Never tell anyone. Never bring your phone, wallet, or passport on an op. DEFINITELY never use your real name, or anything similar to it. Never use your own car if you can help it. Public transit/rental car near the location, then disembark on foot. Exit in the same fashion (but not via the same route). Keep a change of clothes and an essentials kit on you in case things go sideways. Furthermore, plan your future as though being found out is inevitable. Be ready to drop your plans, your friends and family, your niggling habits, your home and possessions. These are recognizable and identifiable, and this weaknesses. Be trained or well-read in at least one form of weapon or unarmed combat, and arm yourself as appropriate for your locale.

Pour molten metal over him and let it cool then send it into space beyond our solar system.
Places to crash land are few and literal lightyears between.

As a last ditch escape plan, you can have an explosive vest worn during missions or whatever. Anyone near you will be killed and you be blasted 20 feet back, enough to escape most of the plans to capture you posted above.

Kek, that didn't work.

By only using my power to make money as one of those magicians that do dangerous seeming shit and write off any questions as hyper realistic tricks.

Just hang out in a volcano/nuclear reactor/etc whenever you get too much attention, recklessly use explosives like said, or just get a trustworthy patron to watch your back and have a missile strike aimed at your location at all times.

I just sit in my room all day why would anyone want to stop me?

Go to bed Mulaney. Tell Krull to do better on S2 of Big Mouth. Also tell him I miss El Chupacabra.