This here is Pacifica Northwest, the undisputed best girl in all of Gravity Falls

This here is Pacifica Northwest, the undisputed best girl in all of Gravity Falls

Say something nice about her

Poop hotdog

so when did anyone ever spell Wendy like that?

muh on model art

Britney Spears called, she wants her Ugg boots back bitch

How about you post the real deal?

Not going to lie, I'd put a baby in that. Maybe even two.

But not three. Three would be too many.

Dipper is best girl

boring.....

>it's another bigdad thread
Suck his dick a little more, why don't cha?

She isbstill rich at the end of the series, right?
Would be the only reason for me to have unprotected sex with her.

rich bitches are overrated anyway

She's an underaged girl OP, jesus christ.

>underage
>those tits
Uhhh...

Considering how much hormones are in foods these days, its a possibility she's still underage

She might have tits, but she still looks young

Botox will do that

I mean she still looks like her canon age just with bigger tits and slightly longer legs

It's a sexualized image of an actual underage character from the show.

Kids are getting plastic surgery nowadays. I fucking hate this generation.

Hi Alex, still working on your new show or did you resign yourself to just hang out with the Rick&Morty crew?

Would fuck.

I wish he'd do a 10 years later GF though.

Why when the cancer has gone terminal?

I want to drink milk from her huge tits.

because it would make you mad

>hormones

How would forcing a patient with terminal cancer make me mad? I'd feel sad honestly and would hope someone would put it out of it's misery quickly. I'm not a fucking sadist user

>whoremones

>Dipper is best girl

?

Not that you are incorrect about Wendy, but Pacifica's whole telegraphed "I'm only mean because my parents are stupidhead rich Drumpf voters" that came out of nowhere in season 2 wasn't exactly the most engaging of plotlines either, especially since it abruptly got cutoff after the Northwest Mansion episode and thus ended up being a waste of time in a season that was already strapped for it.

They should've never had the Wendy crush to begin with, it ended up handicapping her character development.

indeed

She's not the worst girl in the show

Where do you think you are?

something nice about her

A Pacifica Northwest thread and no lewds?

>HOW DARE YOU?!

>shocked reaction image.jpg

>47k will never finish that pic he was working on with her diamond earrings in her cleavage

Welp, that's the end of this thread

good shit

>not posting the entire gif

She's up for clone threesomes

She had the potential for an amazing redemption arc but it never happened. All the female characters in that show had shit writing. Mabel never learned from her selfishness, even in the series finale, despite several episodes being centered around it. Wendy was only there to be a goal for Dipper and had no depth beyond that. And Pacifica was sidelined after "Northwest Mansion Mystery" right when her character started getting interesting. Gravity Falls is a great show but there was a lot of wasted potential.

This is a blue board, man. But it was nice knowin' ya.

That's a strange way to spell Dipper.

>ywn walk in on your young teenage daughter taking lewd pics of herself to post online

Japan is pretty weird.

fuck that is infinitely better than the actual artstyle

PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

>not posting the entire gif
because the first one is the only good one

I like the early versions more, especially the early Wendy.

Dude never really finishes anything but given how many people keep asking him for shit I can't really blame him.

source? please?

It was from a Pacifica pixiv comic called "In the Woods," had an English translation but the translation was really bad. Sorry I don't have the pixiv link on me right now, maybe someone else can help you or you can try the pixiv tag. Comic had a Bad End. Artist did lots of other GF doujin w Pacifica.

She's a fun character with a cool design and she's one of the reasons GF should've gotten a third season.

How so?

That's crossdressing Dipper, not r63 Dipper
>inb4 obviously

TRUTH.

Serious question; what is it that you hold against him?

>I swear to god if it's some "m-muh on model art!" bullshit...

>"m-muh on model art!" bullshit...

It's only his Gaz I have issues with. His Pacifica is actually pretty spot on, though I could understand why people are getting tired of the same fanart being posting over and over again every thread.

Massive breasts.
Finishing three different ones at once, then I'll post them all then MORE if I can find

I like her

You truly are a god among men.

She's cute

Something nice about her

bump