Something everybody can agree on

Something everybody can agree on.

Careful user

Only if it'll make WITCHfag have a conniption.

Real talk here, I was never a fan of loony toons. i just don't like how much slapstick is in them.

Are you seriously telling me you'd rather watch the... whatever that is on the left, instead of the breathtaking artistic masterpiece on the right?

Thank you, I hate it too.

Yes.

>famicon

I feel people who don't enjoy Looney Tunes are like people who don't like dogs. There's just something off about them, like their brain isn't wired correctly

Dammit.

>left: disgusting anthropomorphized animals
>right: jaw-droppingly beautiful HUMAN waifus
Did you switch the labels around or something?

The left is a masterpiece, it's the right that is only good for faping.

I know this is most likely a jab at some autist who shitposts about how much he loves jerking off to WITCH, but I honestly think it was an okay cartoon.
Season 2 especially had interesting writing, and one of my favorite "plot twists" of all time - it doesn't get any better than obtaining ultimate power by exploiting technicalities in your deal with mathematical terminology.

Other way around.

>left: jaw-droppingly excellently designed anthropomorphized animals that are timeless.
>right: bland creatively bankrupted human only made to cash in on a fad.

OH NO THERE'S TWO OF THEM

never said I hated it. They aren't bad, just not my style.

Dogs are fucking mean animals user. Doesn't matter how well trained they are, doesn't matter how much you love them. My grandmother got attacked by her dog after owning it for years.

Just a reminder for everyone:
>the only time DreamWorks Face looks good
>the only cartoon redhead who is actually hot
W.I.T.C.H. >>> your favorite "cartoon"

your grandmother was clearly a cunt
it's all her fault. I hope the dog killed her

Is it because the animation of Tiny Toons is made by japanese and W.I.T.C.H animation was made by an american ?
You're telling me americans suck at animation ?

You are now aware that your grandmother was secretly a terrible dog owner

Debunked, they just as good.

>Debunked,

Fuck off, TMS Fag.

>W.I.T.C.H
It's W.I.T.C.H. you fucking faggot!

W.I.T.C.H's first season was ditched to Taiwan when it's second season was ditched to Korea, no Titmouse in sight.

>being this delusional

Kill yourself, millennial fag!

Good riddance? I've never seen another cartoon that's nearly so beautifully animated.
Though the French SIP Animation probably deserves the real credit for that.

Why is "episodic comedy with ebin satire" the only type of cartoon Sup Forums likes?

Sup Forums doesn't like any cartoons at all, as it considers them inferior to anime.

Millenial means born in the 80s-90s. Are you seriously suggesting you are older than that?

Theres no delusions here, it's a fact.

>using exclamation points
Looks like you're the millennial here, sparky.

You granny was a bad dog owner and deserved it!

>the only cartoon redhead who is actually hot
You keep surprising me with your shitty opinions.
Although I will concede that Will is best girl.

She's an orange alien, dumbass.

Redhead implies human.

Nice fucking edit of the thread of yesterday. Go fuck yourself.

W.I.T.C.H. is better than both categories. FACT.

That is false.

Okay, sure. What about Hawkgirl and Batgirl in the DCAU, or any of Poison Ivy's iterations (JLA, especially)? Black Widow in A:EMH?

Cartoon Ivy has always been hot.

No fucking way, their designs are trying way too hard to be "sexy". It's disgusting, actually.

(Now OTOH the Batgirl and Poison Ivy in The Batman are attractive, but more cute than hot.)

>Tiny Toons was good meme

Tiny Toons is not a meme.

TMS shill pls leave

>Redhead implies human.

You got some sort of problem with that, buddy?

>debunked
fuck off TMS

> thinking animaniacs is good
> thinking tiny toons is good

Im glad im not wearing an adult diaper like these fags

There he is. The one whose opinion is the worst on Sup Forums.

PEDO

They're all teenagers you faggot.

>it's another Famicom/TMS thread
So can we add Tiny Toons and Animaniacs to the list of shows that Sup Forums can never ever civilly talk about?

>TMSfag fighting WITCHfag

I've been waiting on this for two long years

now we just gotta get barneyfag here and we can have a three way autist fight

Wasn't he permabanned? I haven't seen him in months.

Don't lump me in with the actual autists.

He didn't react to the MLP stuff in the other thread so I guess he might be gone for good. Now if only we can petition the mods to do the same for other spammers.

Too late. We hate you.

>other spammers
Like you, tripsfaggot?

>We

Dogs. I've always had bad luck with dogs, but I never disliked them until the people moved in next door with six untrained, un-walked dogs. One mix, one lab, two chihuahuas, a bird dog, and now a new puppy. They will all bark at the slightest thing - right outside my bedroom window. One of the chihuahuas bit me when she got out, and I went over to let them know so she wouldn't get hit by a car.

I still don't hate dogs, but these days I don't particularly like them now, either.