Why aren't you a nu-male Sup Forums? This is the future

Why aren't you a nu-male Sup Forums? This is the future

I'd rather be a disgusting fat fuck hugging a body pillow with an anime waifu but have actual morals and standarts rather than being a gullible piece of cuckold ttash existing for the sole purpose of being a punching bag for privileged whores.

I hope an emu pecks you to death, faggot.

Because where I live looking like this guy would result with being beaten and mugged on daily basis.

There is no future in cuckoldry, only despair and agony.

Wow! She is C U T E !

Despair is for everybody surrounding a cucked fag, the creature itself seems oblivious to what it really is in the eyes of the society.

I don't even need a source to know that isn't his girlfriend

Because I'm not so desperate for pussy I'd completely forge an identity based around trying to get hipster girl pussy.

Be me
>30
8/10 qt gf
>decent job 50k
>drink starbucks/San pelligrino everyday
>listen to instrumental music
>smoke am spirit
>love native americans,indians,Hispanics
>despise dindu, achmed and sjw
Am I numale ?

Because girls don't fuck nu-males. No matter what the feminists say, they still want an actual man's dick.

>Why aren't you a nu-male Sup Forums?

I'm pretty sure that Numales will be the first to be killed in the jihad that they want to bring into their countries.

So.... how about no?

>Why aren't you a nu-male Sup Forums?
Because I still have the testicles I was born with, and know for certain that they work as designed.
>This is the future
You know that your days are numbered, and you are scared, yet not intellectually honest enough to admit it, even on an anonymous Chilean cheese-fetish board

I want to smash his head so fucking hard with my fist

Whenever I see lip rings I cringe at how easy it would be to catch on things and rip off. Spoopy.

>that hair
>that beard
>that keyblade necklace

this nigga needs to get punched for shaming his ancestors

>tfw nu-male
Let me tell you, good feel. Having lots of friends (most of them girls), eating healthy food (vegan), making girls laugh (with their permission), having people that are interested in what I write about on Twitter (activism, music, traveling, photograph), having a great taste in fashion (I don't even spend lots of money in it), helping the world to be freed from capitalism slavery (and patriarchy), partying in the right measure (chilling with friends, playing some retro gaming), getting sexted from time to time (accidentally, and then re-sending the pics to the right person), being a pure, clean soul...
Of course, one can't experiment those without leaving the basement lol

>stop posting me

you are missing the point with numales

they already know cuckening is a possiblity and they excepted it.
numales are playing a numbers game. they latch onto some random girl the like and start doing shit for them, including buying them stuff and driving them around. and it could be for nothing.
they are absolutely okay with all of this

>tfw skeleton and wear glasses and play vidya
>but am conservative and want to have a white wife and children

What do I do? Getting fit seems to be the best course of action so I don't have a nu male body any more.

Get your eyes checked, joão

GOTTA BLAST

i am already a nu-nu-male which is hitler youth+anime

If this is the future I would rather be extinct.

Who says I'm not?

these types of guys have always existed, the irony being that they would usually end up social outcasts, and get the shit kicked out of them constantly. I'm not talking about ancient times here. I went to high school in the early 2000's and these faggots would have got their shit kicked in, especially if they had the attitude they have to go along with how they look.

Is that not going on anymore? Are high schoolers not putting these nu-males in their place? Because that is the problem

PLEASE KYS

who cares

I blame the fact I have testicles.