Bodyswap episode

>bodyswap episode
>characters keep their voice despite being in a different body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine having tuned in right after the commericla, at the very middle. Would you understand anything if the characters didn't retain their voices?

It's done for the audience

It's best when the voice actors try to act like each other's character.

It's laziness, and nothing more. American audiences may be stupid, but they're not THAT dumb.

No wonder society's this stupid if it's treated as such.

If I watched more than 3 seconds, then yes.

Steven Universe did a body swap episode, sort of, and Steven in Lars' body had to use Lars' voice. - You can use body language, and speech mannerisms to get the point across to the audience. And Lars and Steven are pretty opposite in personality, making it easier for kid viewers to understand.

THIS
H
I
S

The Ben 10 episode was weird in that the first body swap didn't switch the voices, but the second one did.

>mortal enemies get marooned
>they put aside their conflict to survive and become begrudging friends/lovers

Havw you seen the American president and the kardashians?

>bodyswap episode
>instead of swapping back into their own bodies both characters are just brainwashed into believing they are the person they look like
>show progresses as usual even though by all rights character A is character B and vice-versa

is that way, fool.

Give ONE example.

>ugh, now I have to watch the full episode to understand the other
This world is going to shit

hi mr enter

That is not what happened at all. They literaly threaw their physical brains in a vat, and semt their memmories back to the correct folder.

It's called the "info" button on your remote.

The Jimmy Neutron episode. I guess you missed that glorious user's analysis of it that this guy blatantly ripped off.

>wah wah Sup Forums
Suck a baby dick

I'd like to see one of these where it turns out at the end that they only swapped voices and didn't swap bodies at all

It's cause only one of them involved a gender switch

they will when you stop false flagging faggot

>bodyswap episode
>characters' voice boxes swap along with their minds
Has this been done before?

like, explicitly? no.

Fucking hate this. Seeing the actors play each other's parts should be half the fun.

You guys would really like Stargate SG-1
It uses a lot of those tropes and does it really well.
Like they have a body swap episode that's fantastic. The actors do a great job of portraying the traits of the character that's supposed to be in their body.

Are saying Justice League is to smart for people?

Believe it or not, a lot of episodes of a lot of shows if you just start watching at the middle with no knowledge of the first half

>characters turns in to a girl
>it doesn't spend the whole day masturbating

>it's an enlisted where a character is slowly transforming into something
>you never get to see the end result
Even when I was a kid and the words "tf fetish" meant nothing to me, I was still disappointed.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4

One of the best body swap episodes ever
With bonus irony that the Flash went on to play Lex in Smallville

>and then go back to being enemies as soon as the episode ends

>Friends get marooned
>they nearly cannibalize each other
>It's never brought up again after they're rescued, and nothing really changes about their relationship

>bodyswap episode
>characters keep their same consciousness and identities despite being in a controlled by a different brain

That really shouldn't even be an excuse in the current decade. Who actually watches TV during the actual broadcast anymore?

they kept libby's hair as braids but jimmy and cindy never dated again FUCK

what shows didn't do this?

Stargate SG-1

I keep telling you people that it's a live action cartoon

>Believe it or not
>a lot of episodes of a lot of shows
>if you just start watching at the middle with no knowledge of the first half

What the fuck are you trying to say?

I meant to add "don't make sense" if you start watching them from the middle

Oh, well then I agree.

Do you just randomly post images that have next to nothing to do with what you're saying or what you're replying to?

Not Sup Forums but the anime Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches has a lot of body swapping. Especially between the male and female lead. The voice actors do a great job adopting each others mannerisms when they swap.

Justice League did this

>characters actually swap voices along with bodies
>episode is still cringey garbage but you feel like you have to give them a C for effort anyway

Cute snek tho

Teen Titans tried to do this but ended up scrapping it because the voice actresses were so good at eachother's voices that the producers felt like viewers might just think both voice actresses were having off days. Or that people wouldn't notice at all and it'd be wasted effort (also I think Raven's gravely voice was making Hynden Walch's throat sore).

Teen Titans at least had them imitating each other's expressions, which was fucking awesome.
Many shows don't even bother to do that.

I'm guessing the gif is a time loop?

Yeah, you got it.
It's a 10/10 episode
Good for a first episode, if you're curious. It's Window of Opportunity, 4x6.

It's an amazing show

Best cartoon body swap episode ever, by far, is the Gravity Falls one. Every single second of it is fucking hilarious.