MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS RENDITION OF THE WALL

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/nov/05/mexican-architects-imagine-trump-wall-luis-barragan-homage

>As an architectural brief it is pretty straightforward. The real estate developer turned Republican candidate Donald Trump’s southern border wall will be, in the presidential hopeful’s own words “great”, “impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful”, and may perhaps also feature a “big, beautiful door”.

>In the more measured terms of the Republican party’s documents, the structure will “cover the entirety of the southern border and must be sufficient to stop both vehicular and pedestrian traffic”.

>Trump has also declared that construction will begin “on day one” of his term in office, and that Mexico will pay for the thing. So, surely, engaging an architectural practice south of the border to oversee the project would be politic?

Meanwhile, in reality

That'd be beautiful.

>may perhaps feature a big beautiful door
>Actual quote, "And it's going to have a big, beautiful door"

They have so much... Why exaggerate? Why lie?

That looks cool as fuck

Would it be cheaper to just dig a massive moat?

Thats funny. Ive met the grand-son of Luis Barragan. Rick, white, blue-eyes and Mexican.

Why is Sup Forums so plebby?

I was actually talking about that with a friend. A canal would be much cooler than a stone wall.

Doesn't stop niggers from getting into europe. Walls work better. Can't swim a wall. No wall life guard to rescue you from your side of the border.

They're called wet backs for a reason mate.

I'm just thinking if there was some way to utilize the Rio Grande as part of the border, since half of the work would already be done

It needs to look more brutalist!

Put some naval mines there and it'd be perfect.

What is with Mexicans and putting vibrant colors everywhere?

Am I the only one who's really into the lion imagery and wants colossal Lion statues looming down on the Mexican side every ten kilometers or so?

Or, if if't too expensive, then have two of them at each side of every door.

LOL, why are they making it look so cool? It's almost like they secretly want it.

Could you not use a series of underground nuclear explosions to excavate a giant ditch? This has the added benefit of making the border truly impassable because of the radiation.

I thought this was Maze Runner for a second

Implying you can put mines in water this shallow.

t. New Mexican

>Can't swim a wall.
Just watch me.

Water works fine, if we didn't have cucks fishing the niggers up from the sea we'd be pretty good, Bless Poseidon.

Niggers cant swim btw, spics can tho