Help me, Sup Forums. What superhero is this? What comics with him do you recommend?

Help me, Sup Forums. What superhero is this? What comics with him do you recommend?

user...

Pointy nigga

You, you Double Finger

It's Wolverine you idiot, do you not see the claws?

Cartoon only

You sure those are claws? Also, wolverine wasn't black.

>inb4 racist

That is Boner. He was Mike Seaver's friend on Growing Pains. His mutation is he can manifest the haircut of Wesley Snipes from any film he has ever appeared in.

That's gender and race swapped Marrow. He's a cartoon-only character.

>He doesn't know about the Claremont era arc where Wolverine turned black

this is Rogue. She is a very popular female hero.

Holy shit, I made the thread just for laughs, I didn't think (s)he was an x-men thing. Is the cartoon good by the by?

He became a Morlock so he's a rock bottom tier mutie.

It’s xmen evolution, very much a product of its time. Some people loved it for what it was, others compared t to previous xmen works and hated it.

Personally I loved it. Just know it’s heavily 90s teen influenced.

X Men Evolution, and its the best X Men cartoon there is

>I better not see my face on that tape or they're gonna be calling you Spyke-less.

The Human dyke?

You she your whore mouth. Joining the morlocks was the best thing they ever did for him.

Before he was a whiny bitch character who never really did anything worthwhile. When we see him next he’s suddenly useful and acting like a decent person for once. Plus that flame upgrade was top notch.

whatever happened to marrow anyway?

>have the most famous black comic book character
>put in a pointless token black character in your show
????

It introduced X-23.

That shit your waifu or something? Or is it a good character arc? That animation style doesn't look like the x-men cartoon I remember.

Iirc she doesn’t actually have a character arc, as she was only in like two episodes. But she was popular enough that they made her canon, unlike spyke who will only ever exist in this one incarnation

Don't read much X-Men and didn't see Logan I take it?

No, man. In the comic world, I'm a pure little baby who barely sucked up a single series so far.

Got preggers and ended up in the last iteration of Cable's X-force.

I wish they'd do more with Marrow. Has she done anything since X-Force?

What a creepy power

and to think there was a time when she was popular enough to be a playable character in marvel vs capcom 2

She was part of New Utopia's defense force during Secret Empire

She helped fight the Hydra Avengers and the O5

You can read his comic book version in X-Statix/X-Force. He was a huge dick and kind of betrayed the team. Then he got killed by his own mutant powers.

She really wasn't. She was one of the three mutant characters that Marvel was desperately trying to push at the time alongside Maggot and Cecilia Reyes. She was never particularly popular despite Marvel's attempts to make her popular and by the time she was included in MvC2, Marvel had already just about given up on her (alongside Maggott and Cecilia).

It's likely that either Capcom was forced to add her because Marvel was still trying to force her down people's throats while the game was in development, or Capcom chose her purely because they though her powerset would be aesthetically interesting, much like how Shuma-Gorath was added because Capcom wanted non-human looking characters despite the fact that Shuma had all of like 3 appearances to his name.

You don't know Rogue?

Man, that art is so shitty. Too kitschy. Like if Marvel was Spencer's, this comic was in the rubber dog sjit section

>hating on Allred

Spike, he makes bone spikes that can stick out of him anywhere and he can shoot them too. He's not really in anything besides the 2000 X-Men cartoon.

Who do you mean? Storm? She was in evolution too, and it's only token if they're the only black person.