So how do we like the Thinker so far?

So how do we like the Thinker so far?

I dunno, lemme think about it...

I'm thinking...

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU!

He's pretty cool, at least I think he is.

I THINK COOLSVILLE SUCKS

Oh my god, is that Freddie Prinz Jr?

>your gf is marked for death by the future
>the motherfucking future
>all signs point to your efforts to change her fate being useless and her death is fucking confirmed
>plot twist she lives
>but have to go into magic portal to stop reality itself from ripping apart
>Barry you left me

Fuck iris and fuck the writers. These shows are fun especially flash and legends but they have the same problems every season. They get mad at one another then forgive by the end of the episode. Poorly written expectable melodrama

>taking this long to give an opinion on something

Really makes you think.

I feel he's pretty fun to watch.

Good so far, but everytime I see that bigass chair and all those blue lights I think of Metron and I get distracted.

Is that Connor MacLeod?

JESUS

WEPT

I thought it was Metron, to the point I told my roommate as much.

The Flash didn't ruin my childhood, fucking polio did.

At least he's not another fucking speedster.

>Thinker
I thought he was Metron

I can't wait for the season finale in which the Thinker is defeated by the code phrase "This house is bitchin'"

The concept art is LITERALLY just Metron fan art

No he is a Mind Speedster. His mind is really fast.

He hasn't had enough screentime for me to really form a solid opinion, but I like what I've seen of him so far.

I think the issue is that CW has always been gotten by with teenage drama shows and now that they think they've got superheroes figured out they're falling back on the same tricks that would work with these teenage drama shows.

This shit makes sense when everyone is a ball of hormones and angst but seeing adults do this shit just makes them incredibly unlikable.

Oh geez, please tell me they're going full lawnmower man.

The DCEU probably has the New Gods on lock.

more like stinker AMIRITEGUYS?!

I'm hoping that beating him wont be just another case of "Run Barry Run". But knowing the show he'll end up building himself a speedforce suit or some bollocks and it'll be Barry vs not-Savitar

I mean, out of all the emotional issues this show has churned through, this actually made a lot of sense. The fact is that her husband chose something over her.

That "something" being the very multiverse itself but still, that at the very least needs to NOT be swept under the rug.

This, they honestly could've picked anyone to be the big bad as long as he or she didn't GOESFAST.

I like his voice.

He got rid of Jesse and Wally so for that I am grateful.

Why would they waste Metron on a TV show

Best musical theme out of all superhero shows if you don't count occasional licensed music.

considering how much shit barry willingly did to keep iris alive then just rolling over because his mom's speed force ghost told him so?

to be fair, if he had more time, he would've probably BS'ed his way out of getting into the speed force anyway.

So did I, user.
So did I...

user, this is better. The Thinker is an actual Flash Rogue, and Metron's going to be in the DCEU anyways.

I'm interested in what Dhark's up to.
I think this is from LoT

seriously does anyone have a gif of kuasa vs zari in the latest episode?

basically a live-action avatar (the element bending one, not the blue cat persons) for TV.

So... he's going to team up with Loki, the Hulk, and Black Valkyrie?

His deadpan monologue about Beckie's life was better than anything Savitar ever did. So he's already the third best boss villain, which isn't bad 3 episodes in.