Animation Student Confirms 'Infinity Train' is Officially Greenlit

Apparently this post was deleted from the Infnity Train subreddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZzR75encQw/?taken-by=lipscombanim
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj27uVwT-pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yay.

CN's process
>show gets pitched
>hmm
>hmm
billion years later
>hmm
>yeah we'll take it

>No Sources

> 4channer believes pizzagate
> believes there's a conspiracy of people trying to take down a given industry
> believes so-and-so did X without proof

> student reports information
PROVIDE PROOOOOOOOF AND SOURCESSSSSS

you posted in the wrong neighborhood.wav

The interesting thing is, he deleted the post after some people were saying he would get in trouble for leaking shit.

>dumbass leaks his project
>CN cancels it out of spite

I would laugh if this happened

Hi there newbie, are you having fun checking out this site? I'm sure it's kinda intimidating to start off with, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it someday.

And look at you, you've already gotten yourself some very nice dubs. Way to go!

Unlikely

Damn, this means the lorefags have an excuse to be the autistic manchildren they are.

>unironically using reddit as a source

>Owen mentioned on tumblr that he's not working on Close Enough anymore
seems legit

He also posted a pic of his student id, but deleted this, but also posted this Instagram post.

instagram.com/p/BZzR75encQw/?taken-by=lipscombanim

You know what, this shit might not be fake after all.

Welp, an already toxic fanbase will become even more toxic.

Atleast this'll finally shut up the little subhumans whining about plot and worldbuilding.

I can only hope

If it's real, then I really fucking hope this show doesn't get the DEEPEST LORE treatment

That and this show are the only promising new shows on the horizon

Not always, it was like three months between SU's pilot being posted on their site and rthe show getting greenlit

the biggest reason people seemed to have been interested in the show was because of how plot-heavy it sounded. LEEST DORE is guaranteed

Why does CN have to please the lorefags? People shouldn't be enabling their childlike behavior.

Watch them sit on the show for a year so they can release an entire season at once like they did for OK KO

>it's that same user trying to manufacture buzz about Shitfinity Stain in hopes of making CN think it's worth picking up
Has it been a week already?

That reddit post was from about 2 weeks ago actually, why did people suddenly notice it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj27uVwT-pQ

I would be really happy with this to be honest. Imagine how many puzzle video games they could make.

So he waited for 2 weeks to make the video or something lol, he was smart to grab a screen shot at least. The reddit post is still up, at least the discussion for it still is.

Nice to see you again, someone else made the thread though. Are you sweating at the thought that IT will become a thing. You say no one cares about IT, but the pilot has almost 3 million views on youtube, over 2 million views on facebook, it's been dubbed in 2 other languages, it aired on tv and it has a petition with 50k signatures. A lot of people care, retard.

InfinityTrain as a Professor Layton clone?

That too if you want

That's essentially what happened with Uncle Grandpa. It was pitched back in 2009, CN passed on it but asked the series creator to use some of the designs to make what became Secret Mountain Fort Awesome in 2011, then they finally picked up Uncle Grandpa itself in 2013.

So we're not getting the chill kaiju show?

To be fair, at least this show seems invested in building a mystery. The real problem is lorefags attaching themselves to more laid back shows and then complaining when they don't deliver.

Go eat your MAGA cap.

>current CN main demographic is TTGO
>purposely fucks with SU's scheduling to cater to tumblr while not fucking with main demographic.
>people think infinity train has a chance

i don't understand why Sup Forums has people on the Infinity Train. It's never going to be greenlit, and if it is it's going to be in a worse limbo than SU ever could imagine.

>4channer believes pizzagate
>People ask questions about cryptic messages and pedophillic art as well as personal relationships with convicted pedophiles

> believes there's a conspiracy of people trying to take down a given industry
>Implying this hasn't happened before

>believes so-and-so did X without proof
When

CN doesn't seem to like having multiple shows premiere new episodes at the same time

Just watch, in the beginning of the next year they're going to dump the rest of SU's 5th season in a month and then spend another month solely dedicated to some other show and so on

>purposely fucks with SU's scheduling to cater to tumblr while not fucking with main demographic.
Literally never happened, SU just gets lukewarm ratings, even on a heavily promoted premiere event, and reruns of the show do even worse than that.
SUfags are fucking delusional.

>people think infinity train has a chance
Of course it does, Cartoon Network even greenlit (for a promo, more shorts, and a comic) another show that got popular on the internet Villainous.

>if it is it's going to be in a worse limbo than SU ever could imagine
>I don't know anything about the show or how it will be received if it airs, but it will be in limbo because the shit show I like is
Completely ignoring the fact that literally only SU is "in limbo" and CN's other shows all air regularly (besides the ones that are absolute shit and no one wants, ie nuPPG)

Cool your autism pal SU got decent ratings but slowly lost some since CN seems set on using it as a guinea pig for scheduling and lost a lot of the kids and normies who can't be fucked to try and keep track of the when the show comes back

>Cool your autism pal SU got decent ratings
SU didn't even do as good as TTG, even when it was a massively promoted event. And it does worse in rerun ratings. Stop being delusional and go back to /trash/
>CN seems set on using it as a guinea pig for scheduling
They haven't.
>who can't be fucked to try and keep track of the when the show comes back
Almost like no one cares about this show much.

>a Zero Escape clone

That could work, I guess

>literal Sup Forumsmblr

>Still no Twelve Forever

The hard truth is Infinity Train is the more liked AND more marketable cartoon that has a feMC, and that's definitely how they chose it

I like Butt Witch too but you can't have everything

Atkeast its something utter then the other shit they have for next year. Wouldve preferred villaionous or 12 forever

Something is happening with Villainous though

>yet another show with a "mystery" or "plot"
>gets hyped up by people in their mid 20s
>people will turn on it once they realize it has nothing else going for it
This cycle will continue until they stop letting manchildren with internet access have say over cartoons.

Good, id like more of that evil con carne clone

>highest rated cartoons are episodic comedies

what are you so worked up about

Villainous is getting more shorts though and it also has very high chances of getting greenlit.

I'd hope there are more recurring characters than just Marvin the Personality Disorder Android (besides antagonists obviously)

Maybe the doggo? I feel like he'll appear more than once, maybe he'll even become one of the main characters.

>met @butchhartman and @savinoboy
>@savinoboy

How things so quickly change

Fuck i thought she sounded familiar

Oh shit, isn't he the Nick dude that got fired, damn, I didn't even think about that, I thought it was weird how when I tried to check his instagram from that post it wasn't working, but I didn't even think it was him.

The creator actually said he specifically requested this voice actress after he ended up playing The last of us. I haven't played it either, but that chick's voice acting is the bomb.

Lets hope is another OTGW and not a full series

Let's hope it's a full series and not another OTGW.

>a full series about a train with LIMITED rooms and a base plot
Fucking why? Do you think is not going to get old really fast?

Oh boy, it's you again, fuck off. They have plenty of cool things they can explore. It's called infinity train for a reason, it has an infinite amount of possibilities. Keeping it as a short wouldn't let it live up to it's full potential. It needs at least 20-30 episodes to tell it's full story and it could even have more depending what the creator wants to do.

I don't think it will get old fast for the people that liked the pilot and the show, this is what they want, this is the appeal of the series, going from one cart to another, not knowing what to expect.

Pizzagate isn't real you fucking retard.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about so let me call someone tumblr while posting tumblr: the animated series
You're not trying hard enough.

Go back to watching teen titans go and never return to Sup Forums.

Did I say that? I said inquiring about people who had personal relationships with convicted pedophiles as well as pedophillic art is reasonable.

Though, of course you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Shit show gets greenlit
>Good pilots get ignored

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

This is one of the best pilots CN has ever made, you fucking scum.

Good pilots like what user?

The only CN pilot I remember being decent besides IT was 12 Forever

Sup Forums believed gamergate happened because someone had sex with for reviews. Anyone who took the time to read the document that led to the whole would fine that the ex-boyfriend never mentioned reviews and if you take the time to look for which journalists (who were supposed to be the real problem) had sex with her and reviewed her game, you'd find nothing.

>gamergate happened because someone had sex with for reviews
That was a thing that happened during gamergate, Gamergate itself was about ethics in games journalism, mainly stemming from a collection of popular gaming news site publishing articles about the death of the gamer identity.

But I suppose you have no idea what gamergate was because you're exposure to it was tumblr post. Go back there

It didn't happen though and there wasn't much effort to confront the people she slept with, the actual journalist. I was in the threads trying to keep misinformation from spreading so the movement would have some credibility.
And the gamer identity was something that Sup Forums had been against until liberal hipster douchebags who play video games were also against it.

Sup Forums isn't a place where you can believe what anonymous posters put out, but it happens.

Ffs, it looked garbage

It's also getting a video game. It's all but greenlit at this point

Oh come the fuck on. She was a first time dev and her game was a slideshow.
Suddenly its getting articles praising it from people her bf said she fucked.
She gets an award for best indie game while a guy she fucked was on the judges panel.
It's not hard to add 2 and 2 together.

Beyond even that, the people writing articles and giving her awards should have disclosed they atleast were friends with her, as is the normal ethical practice of real journalism to avoid this nonsense

Hold your horses amigo, I want it to have a full series order too, but the pilot isn't even out yet. If there's a game it could be just for the shorts.

Bring on the lewds!

The only article I was able to find was the one where it was mentioned among three others as a journalist's favorites of games to be greenlit. Which best indie game award did she win?

I'm not even saying she didn't do anything wrong, just that in the eyes of GG, the people she slept with and helped her did something worse yet weren't directly targeted.

But the main thing I wanted to point out is that there are many on Sup Forums who still think reviews happened.

Not that user, but I'm hoping for the best, the fact that it's super popular online, it has like almost 3.5 million views on the fucking official Spanish upload, almost 1 million on the Portuguese one. I don't get why the NA fucking CN branch won't upload the shit on their official youtube already, the show's original language is fucking English. All the views are going to the pirated versions.

Getting more shorts, shorts where BH is bashing villains from other CN shows, a video game, and a 11 minute pilot. It's looking pretty fucking good for Villainous. Oh, also it had like 5 mini comics release so far this month.

Why is CN trying to appeal to Menchildren? They don't buy the merch, they risk their ratings by watching it online, and their entitlement and bratty behavior matches the network's ACTUAL intended audience.

>that fucking spacing
Back to your social media shithole or wherever the Hell you came from.

With Steven Universe and Adventure Time, Infinity Train is inevitably bound to have lore.

John K., need to save cartoons again and not let this Western piggu try to mimick their anime.

>Why does CN have to please the lorefags?
>Steven Universe is perenninally on hiatus
>meanwhile TTGO is perenninally on the air 24/7, 365
I don't think CN care for these anime influenced cartoons or that the creators are trying to create cartoons that tell serialize stories.

>Steven Universe is perenninally on hiatus
To be fair, the creator has made it very clear that she doesn't like the lore side of her fans.
>meanwhile TTGO is perenninally on the air 24/7, 365
Hasn't the schedule been getting better every week since that infamous period in August?
>I don't think CN care for these anime influenced cartoons or that the creators are trying to create cartoons that tell serialize stories.
The green-lighting of this, nuBen10's second season getting more action oriented episodes, them showing the 2003 Teen Titans, and the original Ben 10 has me believing they are trying to reach out in their own weird way. The only reason we don't get storybuilding shows now is because you didn't give it the support they needed. Maybe CN wants to give it a second chance.

I wonder if anything would be changed if Infinity Train was to become an actual show?

If these lorefags manage to support their show enough for it to gain popularity that combined with the real intended audience (the kids) would probably give us more story based cartoons....Or female centered main characters.

IT will get greenlit. IT WILL HAPPEN

I meant more like How would the show be changed from the pilot.

Not much, the creator has a clear ending in mind and he wants the story to be connected from one episode from another. In a podcast he said he was struggling at some point to find the right balance for the pilot, but then he reliazed, it's the pilot, not the actual show. The thing he was struggling with was the fact that at the start of the pilot you can see windows of other train carts, but he wanted all carts to be closed like the dog one, but then he realized it does not matter, it's just a pilot and it has the purpose of showing people what the show will be like.

>Still believing Gamergate was about a litterally who
Go back to tumblr you subhuman.

Isn't it only getting the one week miniseries event treatment like Over the Garden Wall/Royals?

That would probably be the best outcome

Hopefully not. I want at least 20 episodes.

Hopefully not, the dog and ball were annoying and the show reeked of tryhard.

Someone's salty.

This some advance shitposting

Not really, just don't want to see neckbeards falling for some Lore again

I don't get it, I guess I'm too new.

>lore
There was no lore in the pilot, just a cool concept and interesting characters.

>being this bad at reading comprehension
Go back to elementary.

If anything, it'll make them hate it. There's nothing that this kind of people hate more than their New Favorite Thing becoming popular and successful.

Figure the odds are in the favor of this show getting the green light, but no one can really be sure unless an intern wants to take one for the team from the sounds of it and a tote bag design that was recently released we have confirmation on, Craig of the Creek, Apple and Onion, and Vince and Valentino. Villainous is well enough received that it may very well get the green light, as much as I don't trust reddit I want to believe, and considering the recent statements out of cn there's a higher chance.

Vince? Not Mexicanos enough, bro. I think CN specifically wanted something like IT, or at least they specifically wanted a character like Tulip, look at this thread, so no interns will be taking one for the team. Villainous seems to be on the path of the Green Light, since it has a game coming up, more shorts, a pilot, comics. Owen Dennis stopped working on Close Enough, sings are promising for IT.