Did I miss an episode? Who is this? And why is no one noticing her sudden appearance on board?

Did I miss an episode? Who is this? And why is no one noticing her sudden appearance on board?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_(DC_Comics)
trekbbs.com/threads/the-bride-of-the-mress-appreciation-thread.34999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore the furry, OP. That's how they do it.

Just like how nobody notices the absence of Chekhov

there's over 400 people on board and they probably get promotions, relocations, or change departments often enough

TOS had a lot of nameless background characters on the bridge, it's not a big deal

It's called a "kid appeal character"

She's not human though. It's quite a big deal

Scotty is a lucky guy.

>that fucking expanded universe story where she went into heat and they sent Scotty in wearing a padded suit to bait her out so they could shoot her full of hyposprays
>that fucking story where Scotty went to a costume party as an alien and hit on a sexy human chick who turned out to be a female alien from the same species he was dressed up as, dressed up as a human, who in turn thought he WAS an alien

>Human x Anthro
Heresy!

Ban Vulcan too from interspecies relationship.

Don't be racist, op

Have you been living under a rock? She’s an abhuman

>wanting anthro on anthro

Fuck off, homo.

Still a furry.

I want human on human.

>I want human on human.
Get a load of this guy.

CHRIST! OP, you can't just say that

>Human on human
You can get that in real life you boring degenerate

She fucked Sulu

>I want human on human.
Pervert.

>I want human on human.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

She looks like a fucking Dr. Seuss character.

From John Byrne's little wankfest, Star Trek New Visions.

lol. i miss star trek.........;_;

Are these really from the books, because i dont even know anymore. I know, the new series fucking sucks. I just got into the OS because of how terrible discovery turned out to be

Can anyone explain this to me?

Why would McCoy call a flower intelligent?

>Her face
Damn...

Think about the captain.

So uh what Star Trek comic is this from

McCoy is a weird fellow. Spock told him not to drink the water until he can scan it. Then as soon as Spock says there's something wrong with the water McCoy mentions it tastes fine.

i remember that. i fucking lol'd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_(DC_Comics)

Specifically, some Peter David issues. Of course.

I have more questions, if you dare.

How can the shapeshifter become an entire deflector shield when its species is limited in transformation to objects of “the same general size and mass“?

>read his aquaman run
>Aquaman totally wanted to fuck his dolphin sister

It all makes sense

huh. reminds me of stacy adams some.

Which captain? Cause Kirk is all in favor of human on anthro.
Kirk is in favor of human on anything that will consent, specially if he is the human in question.

ew

Casual racism isn't okay

hmofa is one of the best things in the world user, a delight for people of patrician taste

But only if they're both male. Otherwise it's gay as fuck and shit.

>I want human on human.

come on user, we are not in the 20th century anymore

Yes, these both really happened. M'ress got heat suppressants in her food and the new doctor (McCoy was on assignment somewhere) neglected to put them in so she went into heat and was hiding in the air vents snarling at people. Scotty once dressed as a bird alien at a costume party and hit on a bird alien chick who was dressed in a human costume. So he had the idea to dress in a cat man fursuit to lure her out.

im mostly basing it on the nose user.

>patrician taste
It's pleb.

It's still wrong.

Get this normie outta here!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

w-wat? you have images of that thing?

Kirk is in favor of sexualy colonise anything, he is the space fugger

Is he Plague of Gripes in disguise?

I respect you point of view but I dont share it

I'm sorry for you user...

No. I should be sorry for you.

>Scotty once dressed as a bird alien at a costume party and hit on a bird alien chick who was dressed in a human costume. So he had the idea to dress in a cat man fursuit to lure her out.

I dont know if this man is a fool or a lucky one... one thing is sure, his life is never boring

Aquaman: Time & Tide

Your point of view is wrong

what a fucking racist mother

who the fuck let a Kzinti on the bridge? Security!

Speaking of kzinti, in another Star Trek novel it was revealed that M'ress once infiltrated a Kzinti battlecruiser to use the comm system to call for help. She was successful but got mauled. "Her fur hid most of the scars", the book said, which ignores the fact that a male kzin is 4-5 times her mass and would tear her limb from limb PLUS there's no way she could masquerade as one.

It's the United Federation of Planets, it literally doesn't matter.

This. Humans are the superior race. Discriminate all aliens and furries.

why a male kzinti would kill her if he can fug her, it seems a better use

that's why we need to have female space cats as pets, their purpose is to entretain us

The Kzinti already turned their females into breeding stock so why bother with any others. Plus they like to eat others given how much the ones in the Slaver Weapon wanted to taste human flesh.

In Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Khan and Chekov both recognize each other from Khan previous appearance on the Enterprise. That is despite Khan's episode, "Space Seed", being a season one episode before Chekov joined the cast in season two. So Chekov was already on the ship, we just never saw him. So the fact that we never saw M'Ress or Arex before the events of The Animated Series isn't impossible.

>pets
Or go with eating them. Like said.

I always felt really badly for him. I want to fix their culture to make a better life for sad kitty.

I think he exploded at the end, though.

They all exploded. The Slavers were real dicks.
>Stasis box preserves an object as it was sealed.
>thousands of years later someone opens a stasis box that has a grenade inside with the pin pulled.

It was a Tnuctipun (enemies of the Slavers) weapon designed for a spy. Of course it was booby trapped. As soon as the kzinti asked it to assume its most powerful weapon form it turned into a bomb and blew up when they tried to fire it. And the weapon must have been really something since a LESS powerful weapon was a total conversion beam.

Who's room is that bottoms left panel?

Neat

To be fair, she probably saved Arthur from years, I mean, years of humiliation. Being Aquaman is one thing, but being the guy that fucked a dolphin's blowhole? That follows you to your grave and beyond.

Ever hear the "You fuck one goat" joke?

>I'm not a furry, I'm not a furry, I'm not a furry.....
I am weak, I'm fapping to this.

If I'm looking at it right, the two people on the right of the first panel in

Seemed fine and non-boobytrapped when Sulu used it.

>So the settings of the gun are "Crap", "Crap", "Crap", "Crap", "Crap", "Crap", and "I AM SHIVA, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"

Well he just stumbled upon the total conversion beam. The Kzinti kept demanding it so the thing just self destructed.

the dolphin was also his sister

who are the pig looking guys?
also Andorians are shit

>Scotty once dressed as a bird alien at a costume party and hit on a bird alien chick who was dressed in a human costume. So he had the idea to dress in a cat man fursuit to lure her out.

Where was this one from?

Cease your fag words at once.

They didn't exactly throw a big "Chekov arrives on the Enterprise" episode back in the 60s either, one day he was just there and doing things on the bridge.

Arex was on screen much more often in TAS anyway, appearing in 19 of 22 episodes as opposed to M'Ress's 6 of 22. M'Ress is just a backup officer who sits there when (usually) Uhura is out.

Tellarites. They're one of the founding members of the Federation user. And the galactic shit posters.

Ah, so Byrne was a furry on top of his other fetishes.

Ensign Konom, shmeesh!

Don't do it.

Do it. Be racist to furries and aliens.

>the tufts of fur above the crotch

o-oh my...

Don't know if I'd fuck one of her species, but would definitely cuddle. Looks soft.

Should clarify: I'm taking about M'ress, not the snek.
I'd definitely fuck the snek.

Scotty made it clear that, bar that one extenuating circumstance where everyone was all mindboggled, he wasn't even remotely interested in her and was in fact kind of disliked her.

That was just him being grumpy from his hangover.

Who?

trekbbs.com/threads/the-bride-of-the-mress-appreciation-thread.34999/

of course, he must say that, if not the other crew will know his furfag secret...

I bet he is even into futas

Both of them were super salty, almost like they were trying to hide how much they wish they were space drunk long enough for it to happen.

So what's the deal with Slaver weapons?

After it absorbed the energy from everything else, why didn’t it absorb the energy from their life support units too?

Reminder that this is what Caitians look like now.

disgusting fucking normies, seriously...

JJ has no imagination