How bad are they really? Not just talking about their news

How bad are they really? Not just talking about their news.

White women prefer them

White women prefer them

They are the best mainstream news outlet you are gonna get on TV

They don't have a retarded over animated anchor person yelling at you through the TV

They are leftish but don't tell you what to think

Maybe this is because they are public founded and not owned by any Jewish corporations

White women prefer them

>They are leftish but don't tell you what to think
>Maybe this is because they are public founded and not owned by any Jewish corporations

You're 16. The Directors of the BBC are almost exclusively always Jewish with anti-white views. They won't even report on wikileaks during this election and during the rapefugee crisis they only showed pictures of women and children.

They are sneaky as fuck about their bias - they do deception by omission rather than outright lies. But you would have to be 16 or some kind of ultranormie to fall for that shit.

But they don't tell us what to think

They are leftish with what they report, but they don't say trump is evil or accept migrants or brexit is bad blah blah blah

>They are leftish
>but don't tell you what to think

Lol.

BBC is fabulously biased and far, far, more pompous than most media outlets.

>Oh we're the BBC, we're always 100% objective because we're the BBC.

It's as reliable and objective as any other organisation that is funded by public money and overwhelmingly staffed by left-wing metropolitans.

Not bad at all. I've prepped a few. Taste pretty good. Wife likes them more than white dicks too.

>leftish but don't tell you what to think
This is satire right?

Great argument lads

where do you think you are?

digits dont lie
fuck big black cocks

Milo loves them

Often it's not what they cover, but what they don't cover.

For example, ignoring a sizable anti-immigrant march, thereby disenfranchising those people.

Yet whenever a black or a muslim does a fart, the BBC puts a crown on their head and touts the benefits of multiculturalism.

Well they ended Top Gear because one of their cash cow hosts got into an argument with some nobody production intern. So their not great business minds.

He punched him,

Jeremy Clarkson has been in many arguments with the team

They had no choice but to fire him, was morally the right thing to do. Of course they would rather keep him and make a ton more money. But the backlash from that is a lot more unpredictable than just firing a guy for punching someone in the face.

BBC didn't account that James and Richard would leave the show. To be honest, top gear peaked like 5 years ago anyways so it is a good goat for scaping on my mate

BBC has become RT tier in the space of a few short years.

The no longer report news without adding a muzzie slant. For instance:
The Nice truck atrack
> we talk to the family of fatima abdurrahman, a young French girl killed in the incident. Listen as her screeching dad bashes himself in the head repeatedly and tells us 'not all muslims'.
Calais
> we visit the poor children who have been forced to fend for themselves by the evil French. These boys and girls are subject to daily exploration and violence, which is strange because they are surrounded by muslim men, who are all peaceful and caring.
Trump
> what would a trump presidency mean for US/Britain relations? Let's cross like to London mayor sadeeq Khan who will lecture and berate us for the next 10 minutes on how intolerant we all are.

Shit, I even just switched over to BBC world to getbtheir take on the Trump incident in NV.

They did a cross to a 'political commentator' (black male) the first thing he said was 'I'm not surprised the alleged perpetrator was instantly accosted by the crowd, we have to remember trumps supporters have been violent on many occasions at rally's all across America.

I was like wtf? Someone tries to kill a presidential nominee, and the crowds reaction to apprehend him is seen as 'violence from the right'.

I stopped paying attention to the BBC years ago. Now they've intentionally stopped hiring white males for public face roles they are completely irrelevant to me.

>morally right thing to do
Not financially right thing though so my point is valid. Unless the new top gear somehow makes them more money

Ask your girlfriend goy, she loves BBC

>implying I have a girlfriend
hahaha jokes on you

Did anyone else just see that on BBC news 10 mins ago? They were interviewing some dude and as soon as he said "Clinton email scandals" they barged in and said "oops, sorry, gonna have to cut you off there" fucking disgrace

You need to pay closer attention mate, it's only a successful lie if you don't realise it's being told. The BBC is the most well regarded source of news on the entire planet, if they aren't reporting something as big as the reality of the "refugee" demographics it's because they don't think you should know.

Nigel Farage is such a based politician.

All of their articles about Trump are slanted against him.

Never enough funding, always too much expenditure, claims unbiased reporting because of the law, pursues utterly biased reporting.

But they do have The Neil and the sad trainman on This Week. That show is worth the gander.

>They are leftish but don't tell you what to think

They do.

They are just extremely fly about it.

Guy is a fucking riot.

He is a true nationalist. I cant say that about any of the neocuck republicans I have seen in my lifetime.

This. I usually check world news on the BBC, but I've noticed that while they aren't as blatant as other news networks, their articles, and particularly their editorials, generally tend to paint Trump in a negative light, and Hillary in a neutral or positive one.

>they are leftish but don't tell you what to think
>don't tell you what to think

That's why they have pundits.

>QT: "Who is worse, Trump or Clinton?"
>let's ask Labour pundit with big tits
>A: "RACIST XENOPHOBE SEXIST DISGUSTING MAN"
>lovely, let's ask an American pundit
>B: "lol I'd vote Trump any day"
>A: "HOW DARE YOU SEXIST RACIST PIG"
>crowd applauds
>pundit interjects with nuance
>crowd boos
>David Dimbleby finally interrupts and attempts some journalism against him until crowd cheers again

>You're 16

Goes back to 1967 when they had David Frost interview Oswald Mosley. 2 kikes heckled him after he explained how kikes spent all the 1930s denying him and his party free speech in rather violent fashion.

Frost, to his credit, didn't even try to hide his bias.

Okay, so, you know Doctor Who? The show about a time-traveling madman from space.
The director, Moffat, gave an interview some time ago where he stated that when the Doctor travels back in time to predominantly-white periods in history, they're morally obliged to lie and make characters black. Of course when it's current year, two-thirds of the cast is black.
They're destroying themselves with diversity, just like they did Top Gear.

You dense cunt.

Yeah I heard about the admission they feel obligated to insert black actors into shows because quotas.

Just as their current crop of anchors on the world service all tick diversity boxes.

> the afghan refugee chick with the worst affected English accent ever
> the adhd larger than life Australian larrikin fag who fails miserably at trying to out-Quest CNN's Richard quest
> the black dude in a wheelchair (actually seems a decent guy)
> the fat Filipino fag who is so heavily accented he's impossible to understand. Not that they care, he's been on for at least five years.

Also I've turned the channel on, at this very moment a fat old spiky haired lesbian chick being interviewed said 'if trump wins we are all finished'. Interviewer and other pundits all laugh.

I repeat the BBC is a joke.