Chloe did nothing wrong...

Chloe did nothing wrong, she's one of the better changes to nu fairly odd parents and she would definitely fit in classic fairly odd parents.

Agreed, Chloe was the only reason I started watching FOP again for the first time since childhood. Having a second main character who could interact with the fairies was refreshing and new and the dynamic with Timmy was also interesting.

Of course the show had a lot of other problems in i'ts last season but Chloe was definetly a big improvement.

Umm no sweetie, she was a lame Lisa Simpson rip off

Of course she did nothing wrong, she's a fictional character

A lot of her perfectness was played as a joke, unlike the simpsons where her perfectness was played seriously. Chloe and her strive for world peace or whatever she wants this episode is often treated as the source of the conflict.

She was a pretty good milf too.

I haven't caught up much on more recent episodes, but did that actually happen?

The bitch killed the show.

Oh well, shes good loli service.

>The bitch killed the show.
So poof didn't kill the show? Fucking sparky didn't kill the show? It was fucking chloe that killed it? I know the writers haven't cared about respecting core canon stuff that's been established since the pilot episode, but at least chloe isn't obnoxious like poof or sparky were.

It sure looks like it.

Sparky killed the show. Chloe just stumbled upon its rotting corpse.

Chloe was the attempt to save it, but I don't think even she can do that.

That was the point of her character, it's called a Parody Sue.

Yeah, writers forgot years ago stuff like you can't tell anyone your secret or you have to be miserable to get fairies.

Season premiere showed that while Chloe was successful, she didn't have any real friends and was lonely and friend-less. Sure, many admired her but that doesn't count as a real friendship.

I don't recall them revealing their fairy secret to someone.

The live action movie blatantly had timmy tell his friends about his secret, showing the writers really stopped caring about even the basics of the rules.

I thought that you were referring to the latest season. Don't give a shit about the live action movie to be frank and it was probably made by entirely different people.

Nah Poof killed the show, Sparky stumbled on it's corpse, and Chloe is performing a satanic ritual in an futile attempt to bring it back.

I'm curious. Is Chloe really that bad of a character? Or is it due to the stigmata the show has been undergoing for the lastest seasons of the show post the appearance of Poof? Imagine if Chloe showed up during season 2 or 3, would people have been much more receptive to the idea of her?

She's really not that bad, people who hate her are just overreacting after hating poof and especially sparky.

>she didn't have any real friends and was lonely and friend-less.

They mentioned something like this at the end of this episode, but it was explained shittily and contradicted how the moment she walked into school she was being worshiped by her peers.

>Sure, many admired her but that doesn't count as a real friendship.

By that logic, you could give Trixie a fairy, let alone characters that actually obviously deserve one more like Tootie or Chester.

She's bad. The episodes around her are worse. Very obviously Butch Hartman didnt care much for her, as he released a video recently where he even admitted that characters like Sparky or Chloe were added by the higher ups.

As a recurrent character like Mark, probably.

>she's one of the better changes to nu fairly odd parents
Not really.... I know a lot of people complain about the show losing characters over the years like Chester, Aj, Vicky, Tootie, Mark Chang, Remy, or Trixie, but really after Poof even when these characters were appearing frequently the show just wasn't funny because it was obvious it was trying to hard. Right from the get-go of Poof being born from mpreg.

As they learned, you can add a new major character literally every season and it still wouldn't change a thing. Does it matter if she would fit in classic FOP? She's basically just a mix of all the other human schoolgirls like Tootie, Trixie Tang, Veronica, but with none of the flaws or chemistry that made them funny or interesting.

>he released a video recently where he even admitted that characters like Sparky or Chloe were added by the higher ups.
oh shit really?

Nah flanderizing Cosmo killed the show

Im too lazy to continue your shit

No, but he got orders to add new characters to spice things up.