TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: IF YOU'RE BRITISH GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF

TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: IF YOU'RE BRITISH GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/why-isnt-the-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump-bigger-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpFKxMvpV8k
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/why-isnt-the-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump-bigger-news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, what would you like me to explain

yourself of course.

What gun, sight, details pls

Kristen Stewart is love

we cant buy guns you dumb burger

youtube.com/watch?v=lpFKxMvpV8k

its my glock 17 with a trijicon RMR06

Fucking Michael Sandford reeeeee

I guess that would explain why your sperglord reddit spawn tried to grab an officers handgun out of a level 3 holster

Is she still alive?

Getting caught fucking the director is a genius move huh? Especially when you were an untalented blob in the first place.

Looks like a Glock frame with a custom slide and barrel. Trijicon holo sight.

Bong bros how could you ?!?!?

it's a false flag by a russian agent

Obviously it was one of their poisoned liberals who ran here when Brexit happened.

Only thing we can do is elect Trump so that all these fucks move to Canada.

What's the story, are the british trying to assassinate Trump?

Get the fuck out of here Hillary. Here is to hoping you dont make election day.

That's from June 21st you fucking dumb fuck.

Beautiful glock

I really hope the shooter wasn't British again, or Sup Forums is gonna rip us a new one for this.

Remember Suez

fuck America

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/why-isnt-the-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump-bigger-news/

>LOL FUCKING CRUMPET MUNCH FAGS
>didnt even bring his own gun, what a loser

I apologise for nothing

some british nerd tried to grab the gun out of a level 3 holster and kill trump. But he couldnt get the gun out. level 3 holsters are designed like that so citizens cant sneak up on a cop and disarm him. He was pretending to get a trump autograph but really was trying to shoot him

Is that a mate? Are you a dirty black argentine?

>tacticool sight
>beautiful

Mmmmm ... Glock .... mmmmmm

what a fucking faggot, i was hoping it would be a random american negro

The cutouts and engraving as well, it's had a lot of work done.

thats a pretty good eye. its a mate from MGS:Peace walker.

LMAO! Where and when was that?

I said "you are such twat", not "you are gonna get shot" m8

About 90% of Brits all have some kind of aspergers.

The ones who don't are alcoholics or pedophiles.

m8, you have shit taste.

Daily reminder that the British are still fighting the revolution and will stop and nothing to subjugate and tax us

Reading up on the Suez Crisis. I knew that Israel invaded Egypt and got BTFO but I didn't know that the UK and France were on Israel's side. Also didn't know that America basically told us to fuck off. Fuck, it's a wonder that America still wants to be best buddies with us, especially as we piss them off so much.

Sorry yanks

it just happened m8, I accidentally linked an older story. But some british fag just tried to kill trump

I was about to say that we cant handle anymore liberals, but who am I kidding. Its like pissing in an ocean of piss at this point. My country is a lost cause. Even Alberta elected the NDP ffs.

KEK confirms.

>illegal bong overstayed his visa and try to assassinate Trump

Pottery

I drink yerba everyday. Oddly enough my best friend is an ethnic argentine obsessed with MGS, but I started drinking it completely unrelated to him.

NOT GETTING THE 1.5moa DOT...
BAKA

Wow, you own a gun. You must have a tiny penis.

>June 21st

Fuck off

why would I want that gey shit

why do you have that? Are you Argiebro?

>take Austrian pistol
>make it ugly and fat

Why do Americans ruin everything?

I didn't do anything, I don't know why you are blaming us.

The eternal anglo strikes again

nah im a puerto rican, oddly enough I look whiter than chad and skyler put together but I still have a "poc" card to pull on liberal nu-males

Literal 7.689321111/10. Money and fame included... yeah probably 10/10. She's probably a freak in the sack.

and the ones who do are both.

do they drink mate in central america? because PW implied that, thought it was a mistake so I got triggered
nice fierro btw would gladly shoot niggers with that

It's from a video game, my black friend.

Post your authentic mate for me pls.

That's so fucking unnecessary for a hand gun. That nice gun, but is it your first or a hobby? Like ricers rice out cars and shit?

So you can see a target smaller than a barn.

nah, atleast not in San Lorenzo, I've never even been to south america. I wanted to defect to Argentina a few years ago but with my security clearance I would have to wait now.

nice pistola you got there. Jager works slide work? Agency frame work?

Wow,you don't own a gun. you must have a huge vagina.

nah 1.5 is a meme because with this RMR you can adjust the size of the red dot. I can put it on the smallest setting and plink out from 100 yards.

yea it is unnecessary, I bought it for a very good price, other wise I wouldnt of gotten it. Iron sights are still good, this red dot is arguably a little bit harder to use.

nogunz poorfag detected

dP customs slide

Not memeing but the guy has legitimate serious autism, there was a news story about him here and his mother was trying to be able to visit him in prison and he would phone her up crying every day because of it, Some people on the internet persuaded him to do it, liberals literally brainwashed a mentally ill person to try and assassinate a presidential candidate.

>not owning a firearm
I'll take having a tiny penis over being a flamboyant homosexual anyday

put a thread protector on that it looks like shit

nothing wrong with mounting a red dot on a pistol...

>falling for the glock meme

Praise kek

that is a sexy pistol, goddamn

ehhh will always love you english bastards, I've never met an american who would ever have a problem with you guys

Damn I shed a tear
>I wanted to defect to Argentina a few years ago
you better stay there and vote the Don bro

that op story is from july

what should i get instead? i was thinking about getting a glock gen3

Post the fucking partially weapon trained bitch, she was a bong mong too
We have lots of retards over here, sometimes they leak across the ocean

>yea it is unnecessary, I bought it for a very good price, other wise I wouldnt of gotten it. Iron sights are still good, this red dot is arguably a little bit harder to use.

I grew up in VA. I was shooting .45 colt cowboy cut at 12.

there's nothing wrong with it, but I just find it completely lacking of any pragmatism.

you're getting meme'd on, the defective glocks were taken care of. Customer service for firearm companies is insanely good. If your gun blew up I could guarantee you will be getting another one free.

o-okay

what..what do they even taste like

it's pragmatic for competition and certain combat applications. many specialized units in the military have been using them for a while

for someone who goes to the range to shoot at paper targets a few times a year? it's window dressing.

that was ages ago

>so citizens cant sneak up on a cop and disarm him
fucking anybody can carry in a level 3 retention holster. anybody who open carries, benefits. cops are not magic.

like tea but more bitter and stronger since you are using way more stuff

how is it mounted???

What's going on in this pic?

love that trijicon sight. You certainly pay to play.

Typical indian. Looks like she's POOING right there

its just banter lad fking hell

Heart attack
Tomorow

>go to Leddit
>find comments like
>"LOL DERE WAS NO WEAPON TRUMP'S A PUSSY XD"
>"HILLARY CANCELED HER RALLY CUZ SHE DIDN'T WANT HER FANS GETTING WET BY DA WAY WHATS AN UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA AY AY AY"
>"WTF MR TRUMP IS SO SCARED BECAUSE THE SECRET SERVICE REACTED TO A POTENTIAL THREAT AND TOOK HIM OUT, I-I-I'M WITH HER G-GUYS!!!"
Liberals are retarded, holy shit.

I had nothing to do with it.

If you have money then obviously a sig P226. Then a gripzone springfield XD-M

>pragmatism
this isn't soviet russia

mate is for provincianos

wooden masterrace I can't compete

You can get it at ralph's/kroger in tea bags to try. It's like a grassy jungle tea. Usually falls somewhere along a spectrum between two-day-old spinach and cheap barbecue, depending on how it was cured.

explain what? its half 2 in the morning on a weekend and all the adults are in bed pissed up from bombfire night here cunt

You think we forgot about 1776?

This is just the beginning

oh fuck off, that was our (((elites)))

the rest of us are glad you won your freedom, family, don't lose it

OP doesn't have a .40

and that was older gens anyway

you're a fucking idiot

>Kristen Stewart
>Not best brunette