Rebirth Red Hood and the Outlaws

Is Rebirth Jason Todd, best Jason Todd?
Do fellow anons hated him before and like him now or do you still think he should be killed off?

Also
>Rebirth RHatO general

The dark trinity is great and I hope they remain a thing for many years to come.

And it's written by the same guy that fucked up the new52 RHatO. It doesn't make sense.

He was better in the Under the Red hood movie.

Yeah, it's absolutely bizarre. I dropped New 52 Red Hood halfway through, but I couldn't stop reading Rebirth.

Lobdell can do good work when he isn't channeling his 90s X-Men style retardedly overcomplicated origin stories.

>Is Rebirth Jason Todd, best Jason Todd?
All Jason Todds are varying degrees of good.

The important thing is that all are Best Robins.

I like this team more now than with starfire, I like a idea of a team of rejected/rogue sidekicks, I would like to see them being portrayed as the Titans rivals

He had a really good point there (and cool moves in the movie) but was still an edgy annoying teen bitch imo. And in the comic he was even edgier.

>I like this team more now than with starfire
It helps that Artemis and Bizarro aren't related in any way to Dick Grayson.

The previous team made Todd look like "Rejected Nightwing".

Most of the time I'm against villains turning into heroes but for some reason I want it for Grundy, possibly because of the justice league animated series.

Well the comic was just dumb.

I never liked the n52 outlaw team.
It never felt very balanced

What is the difference beetwen outlaw bizarro and classic bizarro(Bizarro number #1)?

Mainly the speech pattern.

This
He doesn't use the opposite of what he means, just talks in wrong bizarro grammar.
Also he is Bestzarro

He got Rebirthed

Rebirth really flipped my opinion on Jason. The new team is great, and its going to get bigger given the foreshadowing

I don't think there was ever a version of bizarro in the comics that I'm not a fan, I love them all.

It's the new team that makes rebirth Jason the best Jason. The chemistry is just right between them, the bromance between him and Bestzarro and the teased mutual romantic feelings between him and hot redhead amazon Artemis.
And not only that, it's more balanced, every teammember is likeable AND it's a outcast version of DC's trinity.

I like Jason a lot in Rebirth and think it shows character growth done right. I still preferred him as an antagonist in post crisis/ pre new 52 but I appreciate where he's at now

Maybe it's Bizarro Lobdell

Artemis is my favorite girl

Agreed

>Jason living the dream, his own wonder woman qt gf amazon redhead , Superman bizarro retard for him or not

For people who read new 52, what exactly was that like?

>3

Ever read really bad Marvel MAX comics?

Pretty fun, actually. It had Starfire's best-ever role, as Tamaranian Captain Kirk. The hate largely stems from the Slutfire debacle and a few out of context pages.

Not ENOUGH arsenal

I like him in Rebirth RHatO the best and mainly because we also get to see Jason have new dynamic with both Bizarro and Artemis.

I love Jason's relationship with Artemis, they are both on the same field and they really get each other, not to mention they have a lot of chemistry and this is the first time I genuinely feel that a character is perfect as Jason's partner. Sadly I don't think Lobdell wants it to be romantic but as long as I get to read about them in a comic.

It's also kind of endearing how Jason immediately empathizes with Bizarro when he sees him break out of his tube and how protective he is of him despite Bizarro being the strongest member in the team.

So how will Creeper change the dark trinity dynamic?

Is buying a trade supporting the book enough to not get canceled?

Not to mention Lobdell did n52 Teen Titans...

DC probably beat him with a leather belt to knock some sense back into him.

The Rebirth run is just cool fun without being edgy.

JasonxArtemis best pairing.

Can I start reading it at the rebirth relaunch?

Yes totally. It doesn't reference new52. It's a great place for new bat fans too, there's a brief red hood origin