To counter that other thread...

To counter that other thread, post human female characters from Sup Forums media that would benefit from becoming an anthro. Discuss the type.

Let's get the obvious one out of the way because she's overrated and this canonically happened in the cartoon. If Raven was an anthro bunny? She'd be less popular translation less attention towards that piece of shit Tara Strong, so it would indeed be better because she's less generally acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBvH52TE1so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See now this thread makes some sense.

Anthro characters are just more interesting, along with alien characters, because you get to explore how their behavior and ideas are influenced by their animal/alien backgrounds, while advertising the potential for this exploration in a very visual way, drawing interest from viewers/readers.

the OP from the last thread was just interested in de-furring anthro characters so that he can more easily fap to them without feeling degenerate (even though they would still be cartoons my dude.)

I'd prefer if eldritch characters are anthro to show their inhuman nature.

k

this might take a while

>furfag thread
All fields

Generally because this type of art is rare....post the human females as they are to keep the thread going while discussing the anthro type that suits them.

>Females

Why cant we furrify guys you faggot

Fine, quit the whining.

Because the gays and fujos ruin any thread they come across.

Because girls are just nicer to look at.

oh the trouble that Bunny Raven and Beast Boy could have gotten into

That's not even the weirdest fetish to appear on that show....Is a sentence I thought I would never say.

How have the mods not moved this to /trash/ yet?

April'd be a better turtle.

This thing lead to the creation of Deer Ivy.

>It's a stealth furry thread
Place your bets! I'd say high noon

Thoughts on jaguar Chel?

Who made that show

All she lacks is those dick sucking lips, and she'd be perfect.

What if Rick and Morty were cats?

Well yeah, cats don't have lips

bune raven

What is that thing

a catwoman that is a rat
a ratcat woman

>rat hiding out as cat

ok clever

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=HBvH52TE1so