South Korean government revealed to be run by a satanic cult

>South Korean government revealed to be run by a satanic cult

>Now the DNC is revealed to be run by a Satanic cult

Did Kubrick try to warn us?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
seoulbeats.com/2016/10/k-pop-mv-director-cha-eun-taek-implicated-in-choi-soon-sil-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That smug feel when you were right all along

Kubrick thought anyone in power was inherently corrupt.

He was right.

Why do these people practice satan shit? It doesn't make sense. If you believe in satan, you therefore believe in God. Why worship the losing side? Or is it that by converting into this shit, they gain their fame and wealth?

He also staged the moon landing.
Moon is a hollow alien space station and we never went there, screen cap this.

Forbidden fruit, being edge and all that shit is my guess.

More than you know.

He died warning us, and the social space made believing these things a negative thing, destroying its credibility. Praise kek

yes, he got killed for it

how so?

theyre not satanic per se, they worship their own shit and love to mock christianism too. thats why

>We are basically living in a Might & Magic universe
fukc

Hollow yes. Alien space station no.

Also artificial, can't have a life sustaining planet without some sort of shield

Some are already sure they're going to hell, so they figure the might as well sign up for the rebellion.
But most, like Satan, are so full of pride in themselves they believe they know better than God.

Satan is the lightbringer. You go to him if your pride makes you think you can overcome God rather then being humble before him.

I've got Eyes Wide Shut sitting on my HDD ready to watch. Should I give it a go?

It's less of a shield than it is a tool in which gravity is regulated and controlled here on Earth.

This should be apparent to all by now.

Yes. Rewatched it the other day, and with all the pedo/conspiracy shit coming out, it's more poignant now than when it was released.

Do you even need to ask?

Alright, will give it a watch.

Apparently some ultranationalist cult has ties to the Japanese ruling party. Here we just have THE RING.

NIGGA!! HOW DEEP DOES THIS SHIT GO!?!?!?!

>tfw I can't into Tor and Netflix doesn't carry it
>tfw I have to wait until I can find one online to ship to me

Should I just end my life, lads?

Get a VPN and torrent it, Jesus Christ.

>Kubrick

He too.

No, I mean I don't even know how torrenting works. Or what it is, mostly because I've never had an incentive to use it to watch the electric jew as much as I want.

Motherfuckers, I made kubrick thread today but it didn't bang.

Atleast it's being discussed now.

Also remember, he directed Lolita, The Shining, and A Clockwork Orange.

Plenty of stuff there.

>Did Kubrick try to warn us?

Pretty much all of kubrics films were about the globalists and their plans, but whether it was a warning or a psyop to distract....??

its like an outsider comng to Sup Forums and asking why do these people worship some frog god named kek

shitful of baits

Now I'm wondering what cult is running our government...

check out on jewtube Dark Side of the Moon William Karel. it`s a topkek kino mockumentary about the subject. somehow the producers managed to fool kissinger, rumsfeld, buzz aldrin and many other politicians and generals into it.

I watched Eyes Wide Shut on popcorn time today...unbelievable. The entire movie I was like 'what did he mean by this' and, 'wtf I love occult orgies now'

they have all this rhetoric about how they're the pure best people, and that xtianity and all is the product of their disinfo campaign

>died after suffering a (((massive heart attack))) after filming Eyes Wide Shut
>full cut never released

>It's actually just a bunch of monkeys in a trench coat pretending to be a president.

Psyop. They let him go too long for him to be against them.

His death was probably some sacrifice.

where's the proof of the western cult?

when u're so woke that you fall back asleep when everybody else waking...

Bucha.

A "branch" of the freemasonry, they founded the Republic and people are trained to keep it 'in order'.

It belongs to the Largo de São Francisco.

Nothing tooooooo cringy here about it though, but do look it up, they took down our Empire but not much occultism.

Hol up hol up

>full cut never realeased

Never knew that.

>South Korean government revealed to be run by a satanic cult

Source?

Can I please get some info on this korean shit?

I thought it was just companies, not occult shit.

Google, user. It's all in the open.

not that user but heres some coverage, hard to find in our news , howver anons on here are looking into events like the sinking of ferry MV Sewol and the death of 295 passengers at the hands of a captain that abandoned ship and was a cult member . President rumored to have been at a ritual with aid Choi Soon-sil (shaman) on that same day in memory of Choi's father's (cult founder) 20 year death anni. She was nowhere to be found for 7 hours which was an infamous event in korea.
Question is , was it a sacrifice?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

seoulbeats.com/2016/10/k-pop-mv-director-cha-eun-taek-implicated-in-choi-soon-sil-scandal/

>No, I mean I don't even know how torrenting works. Or what it is

user it's really, really fucking easy.

Cults inspire secrecy and cultivation of power. They are drawn to their structures that support their unequivocal self-importance.

Wait, what?!

i made a shitty pic earlier.

>Psyop. They let him go too long for him to be against them.

agreed.

Literally who? Redpill me on this scraggly guy

stupid nitpicking youtube tier shit like this is just taking attention away from the real issue, you are over analyzing user

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Guy that directed Lolita, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, 2001 a space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, and more importantly, Eyes Wide Shut.

A movie about occult orgies. He died [[killed]] before it hit the cinema.