5 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN

GREETINGS TRUE BELIEVERS!

Hellboy is in Hell! All you need to know for our HALLOWEEN COMIC MARATHON!

How is everyone doing tonight?

Yaaaay

Am I gonna cry reading this, Dan?

Probably? Maybe? yes

Alright so random question should I save up and get the library editions or just wait for the omnibuses?

I have all of the Library editions so I can weigh in on this. The appeal of the library editions is that every page is high quality, super glossy, super thick and has insight from Mike in the back on each story AND sketches and shit.

The Omnibuses appear to be more about getting the story in 3 volumes, in chronological order and will likely be a better value.

It comes down to what you want really.

The omnis are going to be in a more linear order, more akin to a mini version of the chronological Mignolaverse story time, rather than the publication order like the Library Editions. The omnis are more for hooking new readers by giving them an affordable and easy to digest product.

i left "The Wild Hunt" in a tab and i've been meaning to get around to reading that thread but for some reason it 404'd instead of archived. can anyone help a nigga out?

I think I might get the short story om is that collect the Mexico saga and midnight circus and just get the library editions for the main books but those om is are really good deals I guess you can thank synergy for thar

I was going to get the second library editions go free since I got approved for that $50.00 audible deal but I got the Nuassica box set instead

I'm probably gonna get the Omnis just so I can lend them to people.

Hey man, iv been in quite a few of your story tine threads. Im kind of between a rock and hard place right now, your kindness helps ease a troubled mind. Thank you for everything you do here. I don't know how much longer I have on this earth and neither do the doctors, but at least I have internet and the strength to move my fingers to type this. Cancer is a bitch but you sure aint. I appreciate the story times you do. Good night. Maybe I will see you again soon.