Member when Sup Forums was nothing but Samurai Jack for a month and a half...

Member when Sup Forums was nothing but Samurai Jack for a month and a half? I'm fucking glad Genndy gave it a shit ending, fuck that overrated cartoon

Fuck you and fuck rick and morty. The ending was shit and you ribbing it in shows how much of a cancerous faggot rick and morty fags are

Hey member when Rick and Morty cockblocked your shit cartoon and you guys cried about it to Adult Swim? great times

Remember when you created a shit falseflag thread to get people to hate Rick and Morty even more?
Fuck off, retard. I doubt you even like the show.

At least we were enjoying something

the ending was good and you're a twat.

The fuck your smoking? The ending was fucking shit.

The ending was done better in Gurren Lagann and didn't give any closing to the people of the future (probably because they all ceased to exist because of the change in timeline).

>overrated cartoon
>posts some Rick vs Weaabo pic
Gee, OP.

i liked it

End not important. Only shitpost important.

Is there a term for when you don't like a certain part of a story, but like another part of it? I didn't like Ashi dying and Jack apparently becoming a wanderer, but that last shot with him watching color returning to the landscape was a great final shot.

the ending was every set piece thing people wanted, the everyone united to save jack, he actually went back tot he past, he killed Aku and they even killed Ashi a character people bitched about the entire time she was around.

the show was 'never' perfect and it's a damn miracle it came back at all, and a fucking heaven sent impossibility it actually had an ENDING. in an age where no one lets any ip die or resolve anything, a series both coming back from the dead and giving an actual 'final' ending that finished the story never happens

I am so godamn sick of nothing ending, nothing resolve nothing wrapping up. it was nice to have something come back, finish it's story and be DONE.

>At least we were enjoying something
whose fault was that

people keep saying the ending couldve been better. as if "she shouldnt have disappeared" or "the ending was that aku was dead and that was it" were the agreed better endings.

I agree with you on principle but this was the kind of show where I was okay with it not having an ending. The entire series was about Jack trying to get to the past but either having his ticket back there destroyed or himself choosing not to in order to help other people; the lack of an ending made me think that Jack was always still out there, trying to undue the future that is Aku. One of the few things where I think being in stasis like it was is somewhat satisfactory, and I certainly would have preferred that over the weak finale we got I think.

Its was depressing for jack, fuck that. He deserved better

>going full /tin/fag over a cartoon

no one knows or cares what that means

Remember when Rick and Morty took its place, but with an even more obnoxious fanbase that can't seem to stay in their own goddamn threads? Seriously, when are we moving these faggots to /mlp/?

I honestly have no fucking clue why people wanted Jack to stay in the future. The entire point of the show was for him to get back to the past. I would have felt ripped off if he stayed in the future. That said, Gendy really should have put in a scene showing the characters from the future now living peaceful lives back on their home planets due to Aku never being a thing.

There's no point making a thread like this unless you're falseflagging, you autistic fuck.

fuck that no ending shit. EVERYTHING has no ending now. over and over episodic meandering no conclusion no resolution, reboot it the second it fucking dips never grow never change never let things end so we can 'move on'

all being in stasis gives you is the ability to never let go of it and move past it. yeah it wasn't executed perfectly, it had pacing issues it had plotting issues. it had problems but it 'finished' things need to end,t hey need to finish, even if the finale is mediocre, even if it's crap.

as much as people call this a weak finale thinks seriously what happened during it. Jack got laid, jack got a waifu, jack made it back to the past, jack killed Aku, a shit ton of old characters got callbacks AND they got a chance to repay jack for helping them proving he made a difference. it s a poorly executed finale but it gave the final beats people actually wanted. and now Samurai jack is properly done, and we can properly move forward from it.

What are you on? That's when you /have/ to have an ending. Jack has a set goal from the start of the show that he is working to achieve.

does anyone have that pic where it lists all the cartoons that have unresolved endings?

his waifu died, thats the only depressing part.

>he made it back to the past like he was trying to the entire time.
>Aku is dead and perma gone, no bullshit 'there must always be Aku' or jack forced to become Aku or a million other terrible emo tweests.
>people in the future will be born again in a world without Aku

Jack was sad but he wasn't actually depressed, he felt sad she died but he smiles at the end when he sees the lady bug he got to find a woman who loved him, got to be with her and even got to marry her before she died. yeah its not the 'perfect' end but he got more than many do.

I think the ending was decent enough on paper. We can all agree it had pacing problems. The show really, really needed 2 or 3 more episodes. I still enjoyed it. the kiss and no WACHA in that one episode gave me chills

Stay mad Samuraicuck

bump

>/SJ/fans were being that damn stupid to not it ahead of time
reap what you sow, you faggots

That's my feeling. After the dozen new threads an hour we got I'm glad fans got fucked over.

What else would you expect from manchildren?

ahh, it was so good at first though. Jack was suffering immensely, tons of nice action scenes. Went to shit with no return after they hooked up.