Eyes Wide Open General 4

Rachel Chandler is a suspected handler of underage sex slaves for big name pedophiles.

She was initially flagged in this photo w Bill Clinton and set her instagram to private when asked about it:

i.sli.mg/mHou41.png

Other social media she has:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "Child Handler" Chandler)

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel Chandler(handler) has connections to:

Jeffrey Epstein
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Clintons
Many more including Hollywood stars

NO OTHER AVENUES OF INVESTIGATION AT THIS TIME FOCUS UP

KEEP ORGANIZED

- PIZZA-RELATED PODESTA E-MAILS > COMET PING PONG/JAMES ALEFANTIS > DAVID BROCK, MEDIA MATTERS

- PIZZA-RELATED PODESTA E-MAILS > PIZZAPAC.COM > "J Z DRIZIN" > PIZZAPACKET.COM > RICHARD "ITCHIE" GROSS/DR. ITCUIE GROSS, MD

- PODESTA E-MAILS; "KIDS IN THE POOL"; "PIZZA EXTRAVAGANZA"; "HOTDOG STAND"; OTHER POSSIBLE CODE-WORDS; "SPIRIT COOKING"

- JIM STEVENS, ASSOCIATED WITH COMET PING PONG AND BUCK'S FISHING AND CAMPING

- RACHEL CHANDLER; PHOTOS, SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS > WJC, CELEBRITIES

- CLINTONS AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN; BROCK PIERCE

- HRC/HUMA > LAURA SILSBY; ORPHANAGE IN HAITI

KEEP ORGANIZED

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456
youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs&index=1&list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Missing_Persons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/fears-many-of-9000-refugee-children-missing-in-germany-may-have/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=gNaUvMxcIiw
hillaryclinton.com/events/tickets/uexartnyq2dcghug/?raiser=25709
linkedin.com/in/kona07).
twitter.com/northofdoom/status/795019411497177088
youtube.com/watch?v=J3mwPfqu_3Y
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
mybestapizza.com/
nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=og8okrj7otY
vimeo.com/44583147
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_TerraMar_Project
archive.is/dCbJg
archive.is/rMe0Z
kinderhaus.org/
chevychasepediatrics.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands#Ice_cream
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on man this shit is gay

What if the assassination attempt was done so we'd stop looking into this?

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8 Slapped this together quick. Help me recompile the goods, anons.

Cool thread

(1/2)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Podesta e-mails make mention of Comet Ping Pong, "family-friendly" restaurant/venue with ping-pong for kids:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Comet Ping Pong owned by James Alefantis, once listed 49th "most influential" person in DC by GQ:

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49

James Alefantis cought in love triangle with chief of Media Matters, David Brock; Allegations of blackmail

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

>“Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.”
Podesta e-mail with HRC pizza logo says to donate to "PizzaPAC.com" registered to one JZ Drizin; Most recent tweet is retweet from Pizza Packet, company that sells and delivers nothing but seasoning packets for pizza

pizzapacket.com

Address listed for Pizza Packet goes to post office. Address listed for a sponsor of a Pizza Packet contest (762 Park Place, NYC, NY) goes to pic related; Pizza Packet is owned by "Itchie Gross"; Richard "Itchie" Gross LinkedIn profile has picture of a commercial jet

linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456

Address for "Dr. Itcuie Gross, MD," who does not seem to have an NPI number, goes to 533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY; Does not look like a doctor's office; two young children can be seen at the entrance

Has anyone looked into Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, and Jean Luc Brunel?

All implicated by Virginia Roberts. Any links to Rachel Chandler would be mind blowing.

>General 4

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs&index=1&list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

thread theme(s)

(2/2)

Angels of Love Deals From Heaven deals with Haitian kids, based in FL; Follows Pizza Packet on Twitter

twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Address: 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL

Google Maps indicates that it is the only house on the street with all windows barred; Does not look like a business of any sort

---

Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter, women who planned to start an orphanage, New Life Children's Refuge, in the Dominican Republic; Arrested with several children in Haiti; Huma e-mailed HRC with regular updates; Silsby represented by attorney convicted of sex trafficking; Allowed to leave the country

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

WikiLeaks e-mail discusses pricing of transporting children

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

This. Is. Amazing.

Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November.

We Are Legion.

We Do Not Forgive.

We Do Not Forget.

Expect Us.

I think we can all relate to Marty and Rust while reading these threads. Nic Pizzolatto was truly redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos

Took this from previous thread. Looking at Maxwell right now.

REMEMBER:

INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MISSING PERSONS WAS FOUNDED BY

>PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Missing_Persons

Are natural disasters capitalized on? Are kids nabbed by CF cronies because they know that people will presume them dead?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/fears-many-of-9000-refugee-children-missing-in-germany-may-have/

I remember this from a few days ago, does this info link up with everything else?

Video of artist Biljiana Djurdjevic.

She says her work captures the fear of the subject "not from the point of view of the Victim..."

[weird word choice bc the forest paintings in the video don't explicitly depict crimes]

"...but from the point of view of the...uh...

Executor."

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=gNaUvMxcIiw

fuck.

I missed the cheesebay stuff and I don't know that we ever got further than what's in that graphic.

To that end, we need to confirm whether or not Anita Lord is Sasha Lord. Sasha does promotion for the shows at Comet Ping Pong's venue. Comet Ping Pong's significance is delineated above.

Right now, we need to try to find connections between anyone who owns or is professionally/legally associated with any of these business and known pedophiles like Epstein.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Missing_Persons

Fuck.

This is important and true

CUZ' I JUST CAN'T LOOK IT'S KILLING ME THEY'RE TAKING CONTROL

Uh, guys.
hillaryclinton.com/events/tickets/uexartnyq2dcghug/?raiser=25709

>comet ping pong
>literally looks like a dungeon
>giant artworks all depicting nudity painted by a degenerate
>those giant black curtains

This place could not possibly look more suspect.

This place screams NAMBLA

there is only one logical thing to do. We go have a pizza party there.

Interesting.

>hillaryclinton.com/events/tickets/uexartnyq2dcghug/?raiser=25709

Why would this be public.. I'd think it's too risky to have this be purchased by anyone.

There are at least four facebook profiles for ELi Sizemore that have the same profile pictures and slight differences to them. I don't know what is happening anymore.

Orphanages in Haiti had headlines for Child Smuggling and Pedophilia rings.

>paintings of people holding decapitated heads

Let's find out how Jorge Puello Torres connects to Silsby

aka Jorge Puello aka George Simard

Jorge was involved with Silsby during the Haiti trafficking charges and then Bill & Hillary got involved

it's all coming together, lads. Let's figure out how the big fish all tie in with one another. From Nebraska to DC to Hawaii to Haiti to the Virgin Islands.

I also found it interesting that there isn't one actual slice of pizza in this picture

Smells.

No doubt they're very close to this guy

If you see threads pertaining to this being split up, direct them here. We can't let ourselves get caught in a loop again like the pizza threads.

Don't get distracted by anons wanting a TL;DR every five minutes.

Expect anons to re-find the same preliminary shit over and over.

LOOK FOR CLINTON FOUNDATION/CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE ACTIVITY AROUND NATURAL DISASTERS

FOR BACKGROUND INFO ON GLOBAL PEDO-TRAFFICKING, CONSULT THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

It's mentioned in the e-mails, but still a good find. Didn't know HRC had it plastered on her own website.

if they let them eat a lot of pizza they'd get too fat for the pedo predators

bump

Research into Comet and "Jim Stevens":

Comet is a trade name under Big Cheese LLC
bizapedia.com/dc/big-cheese-llc.html

Other connected businesses (directly owned by Big Cheese):
bigcheesetruck.com - mobile grilled cheese operation
Buck's fishing and camping - a weird restaurant 2 doors down from Comet

Comet and Buck's are said/known to be owned by Alefantis (they were founded by him and Carole Greenwood per wikipedia). How does Jim Stevens play in here? He's not mentioned anywhere in relation to Comet or Buck's. Probably a financial partner since he is a large franchisee (owns 25 Applebee's and opened 7 Pie Five Pizza restaurants in Wichita, KS and Tulsa, OK in 2013). Follow the money.

Article that mentions Jim S:
restaurantmagazine.com/captain-ds-hires-25-year-franchise-veteran-as-cdo-promotes-company-executive-to-coo/

NOTE: There's a Jim Stevens mentioned in other articles tied to Captain D's, Arby's and other franchises. I do not believe this is the same person based on his LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/kona07).

Are there any ownership ties with other buildings in the same complex, given that they own 2 restaurants in there?

List of businesses in the complex (from N to S):

Comet Ping Pong (cometpingpong.com)
Little Red Fox Coffee Shop (littleredfox.com)
Buck's (bucksfishingandcamping.com)
Besta Pizza mybestapizza.com (dat logo)
The Kitchen Guild
Sheffield Wine & Liquor
Sherwin Williams Paints
Regal Custom Cleaners
Politics and Prose (mentioned in Podesta)
CVS Pharmacy

On the North side of Comet are offices for:
Mccullogh Construction
Chevy Chase Gallery Custom Framing (corner unit)
Mccullogh Residential
Politics & Prose
2 Law offices
- one is Schulte & Pederson, the other is obscured by trees

Note that Comet is twice as deep as the other buildings -- huge pizza party room in the back?

Also, if you check the complex out on Google Maps (around the North side, back driveway), there are 4 garages and definitely more space underground.

I live in DC and all of these places are within 20 minutes of me. I need to grab my Sup Forums gear and my secret camera, and do some investigation.

Can you add the URLs to the different accounts to that?

Do it burger, do you have a gun?

This is not at all how I imagined the last few days of the election would be. This has made me deeply reconsider some choices I've made.

A butterfly landed on me today. I took it in and fed it because it was injured. It seems that in many cultures, butterflies are connected with spiritual change or transformation.

It has been a long while since I peered into my soul.

>triple dubs

Kek is with us.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=J3mwPfqu_3Y

Had the same thought

Bumparoni

The migrant crisis would be a good way to have a heap of kids that have almost zero connections domestically, so no one will look

It's probably something an investigative journalist should look into IMO (missing children from migrants), even without connections that have propped up here

>hillaryclinton.com/events/tickets/uexartnyq2dcghug/?raiser=25709

$2,700 PER SEAT "INCLUDES HOST RECEPTION WITH JOHN PODESTA"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

NO NO NO N O N N O NO N ON ON AAHHHHHHH

> LC
> Larry Coben?

h ttps://theoutsidernews.com/articles/2015/03/31/parties-procurer-and-purification-prince

I'd check out the bathrooms for monitoring devices (though I guess I shouldn't be saying this out in the open, so not to tip them off)

This post really made me think

Who the hell spends $2,700 for a place that looks like this?

fuck off faggot we dont fuck with that gay hacker group.
were the real anonymous, we dont show our faces, we dont speak our names, and we dont take credit for anything the collective do. we have no rallying cry or banner because thats how you get caught.

wtf desu

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
mybestapizza.com/

other user posted this. look at the location. it's right near comet ping pong pizza. what are odds they have connecting tunnels? or is this besta pizza a thing of its own? family owned for 22 years.

Check out the bathrooms for hidden monitoring devices

Comet Ping Pong
Besta Pizza (it's two doors down)

News today on FBI raid, maybe there are some reverse links to be made here regarding Carlos Danger
>nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/

I've been thinking. We had Pedowood, and this needs a catchy name. Should it be called Washington C.P.?

lol

You're not the only one. In the last couple months I've quit drinking, recovered from a disease I've had for over 3 years, and gone from being a complete atheist to being much more spiritual. Maybe we're entering a new age.

WTF? Look at this...

That weird as fuck Heavy Breathing...Go to 3:50

youtube.com/watch?v=og8okrj7otY

The I.Pet.Goat vid...go to 0:37

vimeo.com/44583147

This means something.

I think they're close enough to have him cater a real pizza party maybe with a little diddling after for the 4 of them

Not today. Dated Oct 28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_TerraMar_Project

>TerraMar was founded in September 26, 2012 at the Blue Ocean Film Festival and Conservation Conference in Monterey, California, and focuses on the 64% of the ocean that lies outside any single country's jurisdiction.

archived archive.is/dCbJg

A praise mother fuckin' KEK would've done, too.

Don't be a Satan.

Be an user, bro.

I swear we don't bite.

Unlike the fucking Satanists.

Wonder why they need to be out of everyone's jurisdiction.

I was wondering about that too. Digging on Larry Coben too. He knew the Clintons and there are loose ties to the Obama campaign. Shows up at public events with Epstein occasionally.

So Hillary is pro-pedo?

I know who I'm voting for on Tuesday. Maybe she can lower the consenting age to 10.

thats pretty clever

I want to shut my eyes but I can't now.
I mean, I fucking knew that international pedo rings existed, and that Clinton was probably involved in some way.
But that Epstein thing and that Podesta creep ? Man this is tough to take.

This is why we need to fight against so-called "modern-art", they're using it as a cover for their pedo rites. We need to burn it all to the ground.

This is starting to get creepier than before.

How is this possible?

fucking bump, trump shooter is a false flag

we're so fucking close

Yeah, same day they send out the press release about the letter to congress, they announce they recently blew open a child sex trafficking ring. 82 victims who are also witnesses and 239 traffickers who are gonna be cutting deals with what they know.

Make it so.

You people know damn well this won't help the Trump campaign. Some of you even admitted it in a previous thread.

Why are you shitting up Sup Forums? We have more pressing matters (remember the campaign?)

We can discuss the occult on Wednesday. Fucking distractions, that's all this is. If this leads anywhere, it won't be this weekened.

We were making progress with #SpiritCooking and what the fuck happened?

Twitter blocked it, so we gave up?

Fuck you all, you don't deserve a Trump president.

OK, here is the actual smoking gun.

Peter Kadzik is the person at the Department of Justice who is currently in charge of the Clinton Foundation investigation. As you know, the DOJ refuses to prosecute the child trafficking case here. Also, you know that Peter Kadzik is Podesta's friend who "kept him out of jail."

Unfortunately, Peter Kadzik IS IN THE FUCKING PEDO SEX RING. I have attached a picture showing this. They go to Tony Podesta's "birthday party" before the "Pizza Extravaganza." Kadzik is there, along with Alefantis, and so on.

AGAIN, TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR

THE DOJ IS NOT PROSECUTING THIS BECAUSE THE LEAD GUY **IS IN THE FUCKING PEDO RING HIMSELF**

There's a lot more than this. I've uncovered a lot of shit. Basically the "Posto" restaurant is another part of it - they DELETED FUCKING EVERYTHING after Podesta was hacked. And they periodically have "FOODIE FUNDRAISERS." You know... for people who like... food. It's all in the Wikileaks emails.

I also think this is the true meaning of "pizza" and "pasta." They just refer to whatever type of kids tended to frequent Comet Pizza and Posto Ristorante. Just throw that shit about "hot dogs" and etc away, it was a huge distraction.

Finally, UNDERSTAND THAT THE OWNER OF COMET PIZZA IS THE BOYFRIEND OF THE OWNER OF CTR. So CTR is going to go apeshit with this one. Will probably start threatening us w/ libel for doxxing ppl or whatever. Just fucking remember, above all, FOLLOW COMET PIZZA.

I'm going to make a new thread. But there's so much stuff here that I need to put it together in stages. I want to make an operation out of this and need people's help. Who the fuck is "Eli Sizemore?" Can we identify this kid? What is the story behind Posto? Can we snap this together into a very clear, crisp thing to get out to Drudge and mainstream media?

See attached image, comment, and then I make the new thread.

Here's an archive to the Washington Post article about Poderast's creepy art fetish
archive.is/rMe0Z

Thus it was done.

Washington C.P.

Goodbye, Washington C.P.

>You people know damn well this won't help the Trump campaign. Some of you even admitted it in a previous thread.
>Why are you shitting up Sup Forums?

All we can hope for is most of them kill themselves sometime next week after they see their savior lose, and they realize they wasted tons of time and effort for a lost cause.

Trumpfags are the cancer of this site.

This isn't about the occult any more or even helping the Trump campaign. Keep up fucker.

My bad, I just saw it today, regardless it's still after Carlos Danger bust.

kinderhaus.org/

That's the social service just up the road from Comet/Besta

chevychasepediatrics.com/

The kid's clinic/hospital on the same street

Lots of "kids" stuff around that area, even if only a coincidence

Have you guys seen this?

From the new Clinton bach:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19333

Nebraska Avenue?

Look for these code words:

Beach / Beaches
"Going to the beach"

So you faggots are some kind of internet heroes now?

Kek, holy shit. Get a job.

Potential LARP-er hinted about some sick shit happening about Jamaica. Have we found anything related so far, or were there any recent oddities there which would warrant some investigation?

Uh huh. If you're not interested fuck off to another thread.

might be global

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands#Ice_cream

Yeah, I posted that in one of the first couple of pizza threads. I looked at the whole thing for context, but it's still kind of confusing.

There's something somewhere about how awkward the interview was. I think something about the interviewer putting her hand on Clinton's lap or something.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

Epstein's Contact Book, includes almost all suspected pedo links. DIG DIG DIG.

>>hillaryclinton.com/events/tickets/uexartnyq2dcghug/?raiser=25709
??????????wtf

what is happening?

Someone cross reference this with initials in

Unilever does have some cgi cf connections.

OK, I'll say it again

THE LEAD DOJ INVESTIGATOR FOR THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

IS IN THE PEDO RING

Waiting for a few more comments on pic, then making a new thread

Just outlining the triangle, in case it's anything occult

Besta, Comet and Buck's are all at the bottom of a triangle

There is nothing more important the the US election right now.

Nothing. Anything that takes away from Trump's momentum is a net-loss for the world.

>this is bigger than TRUMP now

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID KIKE

This kind of case takes more than a weekend to prepare. Even if we had evidence, they would take months or years to act on it because this shit it heavy.

Great work. Why can't it wait until wednesday?

Because you people want to distract from the campaign. The last weekend before we vote. Die already.

Right there with you, changefags.

Don't make a new thread, just dump here.

There was a news report saying the same thing IIRC

You can bet the whole fucking DOJ is in on it or knows about it at least

No fucking way Lynch isn't bought off