Political compass thread

political compass thread
share yours, discuss or not, post memes

literally every girl that looks like that is in the green quadrant.

you sure?

love this

please switch house and Caesar.

well it's not.

NCR isn't green, they are center

Post the [s4s] one okay please thank you.

took the test earlier, got -2,-2... have not issue with this.

It thought I was going to be somewhere in the top right corner.

Did you even play new vegas?

>Kikepanels ripping off Sup Forums OC

Why am I not surprised

Pretty sure he made pic related as well.

>post-scarcity bait
fucking flawless.

>purple square
>not "no, here is why it doesn't violate the NAP to starve your child to death"

Except, actual mathematicians and scientists are almost all in the green square.

>

sums it all up

Sorry if this is asked a lot, but how the fuck is left libertarian possible. you can't have left wing economics (distributing wealth around) in a libertarian society because that involves coercion. it seems blatantly contradictory.

does it basically just mean "distributing wealth around, but letting you smoke weed and have gay sex?" serious question.

it's funny because most of the people who browse Sup Forums fit into the green category
:^)

that doesnt work here, kiddo

>does it basically just mean "distributing wealth around, but letting you smoke weed and have gay sex?"
yes

Fuck you

ask a minarchist, they'll tell you, even through the hoops, before they jump

actually house is ancap, he privatly own that city

did communist rule under stalin not allow "degeneracy" like that?

Fuck you people posting these need to be banned.

nice dubs, though

I hate you

What are the two at the bottom?

fu

t.reactionary ancap

I love this

that is a sexy hookah setup in the bottom left

Nice.

>political compass

Pile of shit.

It's a terrible fucking site with incredibly limited questions and awful, awful weighting.

left libertarianism is governance with social left basics like medical care, education, defense and infrastructure, mixed with the conservative thought process of we gave you all you needed now fuck off...

Lately I've felt myself drifting towards authoritarianism. I just want to purge and oppress.

Am I turning white?

Tfw authoritarian left and idk why

House and Yes man should be Libertarian Right, and NCR Authoritarian Right.

pro-tip:
he sits on 4chins and gets his ideas from it
so do most artists and comics now
so do many reporters and politicians
even governments

does Sup Forums hate me?

Saved. Seems pretty accurate.

DUDE WEED LMAO

this is so terribly wrong

You're right in 's safe zone bud

You idiots don't even understand you can be economically one thing and socially another.

I'm left when it comes to economics but right on social policies.

>this isnt bannable yet

My political compass, is, unarguably, the best position.
Anyone left of me doesn't economics, and should be thrown out of fucking helicopters

It isn't? That's great!

>no chen

Burn in hell.

saved

This is so fucking retarded on so many levels.

>implying I don't buy all my Senran Kaguras with the money I make from my job
>implying im not a fascist

>Yakumo cat
>having an ideology
eat my poop rudelord.

Join me in the Stalin and Friends circle.

but i disagree with 90% of things said on Sup Forums

also i am filthy kike

I have a few radical right values and a few radical left values, but it evens out to this.

Cat lives matter, you racist cunt.

I disagree too I just stay to shitpost and to scare trumpers into thinking im a CTR.

maow

>equality
kek

ahh you got me

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's ver he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost meto be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost meto be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost meto be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost mee

i do
nice quads though

Mufugga booggaa

>tfw green square

I feel like that's wrong but that was my result

>having political views

Put down the vodka, Boris.

same here my man

major cunt

Fjtcbjkfc

What does asscar have to do with 1776?

I can't believe no one posted this yet.

K

i dont get it

motherfucker

it's an oxymoron. ask gary johnson to explain it for you. in fact, it may be in his video lecture series on youtube, right after his video explaining the situation in aleppo

stop

Where my INTPs at?