Does he have any good comics?

Does he have any good comics?

His first run.

Deadpool and Cable

Joe Kelly's run and Fabian Nicieza's Cable & Deadpool are fantastic.

The current spider-man and Deadpool and pretty much anything written by Kelly and Duggan

waypool

Deadpool has a surprisingly decent amount of comics despite his meme appearance. Deadpool and Cable, Kelly's run, Duggan's run, Uncanny X-Force, Suicide Kings was decent,

Poshen's run was pretty good.

Someone should make a sliding scale between lolrandum Deadpool and angstlord Deadpool, including the game and movie.

Avoid everything by Way.

Not Deadpool Kills X.

Origins Wolverine appearance is probably the edgiest deadpool we technically have

So where do he rank in the "Character with number of good story"

That sounds like a retarded list.

It wouldn't work because those don't actually correlate with quality, and the seminal Kelly run went to both extremes at points.

Most of his runs save for Waypool, actually. There's a reason he became and stayed so popular despite Sup Forumsposters and underages writing him off as le randumz.

Just avoid Daniel Way's run, really.

You already have a lot of suggestions here for the essential stuff so I'll just tell you what's good out of his recent (i.e the last year or two) comics that I've read;
Deadpool vs Punisher
Spiderman/Deadpool
Split Second
his main title is also pretty cool currently
probably a couple others I'm forgetting

Also Despicable Deadpool is good but Duggan seems to enjoy shitting on Deadpool and Cable's friendship which bothers me on a deep level so I'm honestly not enjoying it currently.

Debatable. He gets pretty edgy whenever he gets angry. Especially in Kelly's run.

...What?

Get out, Sup Forums.

That jernt with Wolvie and Cap was pretty good.

after seeing this this is assuredly correct.

I assume user's talking about the percentage of his liberary that's good versus percentage that's bad.
You could make a case for Deadpool having a consistently better solo series than a lot of characters, since Kelly, Nicieza's and Cable, and the Posehn/Duggan stories are a good amount of content. Much like how Daredevil's got Miller, Brubaker, and Bendis under his belt.

I feel like this is the title of a blog post that'll pop up soon. Seems there's a lot of faggots who come here fishing for shit like that.

"Top Ten Characters with the most good stories"

Wait I didn't see this. So are we going to see a faux "researched" I've got Issues" from Schneeden or that faggot who said WOJAR was a "classic" last week on IGN.

Yes, he does...all of them.

Really?

Because a lot of those top ten things, tend to get that stuff wrong.

Right now he's in the middle of arguably his greatest run.

Kelly's, and Posehn's runs.