Hillary is now openly forcing youtubers to endorse her

When will this madness ever end, shes just openly trying to force people into supporting her under the threat of punishment from google. Gotta give some respect for Phillip for telling them off even at the cost of their punishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgUqgM3euC8
youtube.com/watch?v=jGRE90dD9tw
youtu.be/iVb1sBSdCJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does this not surprise me. Do you think this is why Pewdiepie went full on red pill recently?

Yet Dunkey, Filthy Frank, Pewdiepie and several others have made pro-Trump videos

Its really funny, if you ask me.

Probably part of it. Gotta give Felix credit, he's "ironically" redpilling the next generation. Good on him

Didn't Trump try to get help from Buzzfeed and got rejected?

Either way they made a bunch of videos against him

This shit was even on fucking drama alert, insane she just gets away with this and how google previously claimed they weren't biased now they're punishing people like phillip who stand up to them by not including them on something called youtube repeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgUqgM3euC8

Dunkey is a cuck.

>youtube repeat
Assuming you aren't lying, that's really fucking shitty.

>. Gotta give some respect for Phillip

I always had respect of the guy. He seemed like the only one who knew what he was doing with this whole youtube thing. He's like an adult and the rest of youtube are kindergarteners And although I don't agree with him on many issues he never comes off as a cunt

Just watch the new drama alert video, plus now youtube is apparently pushing the clinton ads now. God this world is so corrupt, feels like every single organization is acting like Hillary has already won, makes me worry they know something we don't.

Doesn't sound like the actions of a campaign that has it in the bag

HAVe you ever seen Frank's twitter? I unfollowed because he was spamming anti-Trump faggotry

Nah he did some goofy jokes with Trump but totally shat on Clinton at the end.

No, and not everyone does. His "ironic" video is enough to get some people to view Trump in a positive light.

It was too obvious

>makes fun of both sides
>this is supposed to surprise me
Have you never watched a Dunkey video?

>Video too smart for this mexican intellectual.

This is how you redpill normies, Pepito.

Pewdiepie probably has enough money to decline such an offer though. And if he chose to speak up about being offered money, it would reach a lot of people. Would be surprised if they would even risk buying him.

>Hillary looking more attractive in a photo with another person
The universe still surprises me from time to time

God, that's faggot is just way too ugly

Are one of his parents a goblin or something?

Who is Philip

Which Drama Alert video m8?

yes, or as we like to call them, Jews.

you have to wonder where all that money is going that hillary has collected. paying off youtubers to shill for her, not even hard. Its not like they probably see that type of dosh anyway.

kek

Why the hell are you guys flipping out?

Shitty pac laws aside, there's no problem here. You aren't buying votes just buying endorsement.

Source on them being punished for not endorsing her?

old news, they've been buying out articles and youtubers since early on for that sweet juicy millennial vote

Sauce:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGRE90dD9tw

And there is a fine line between offering endorsement and fucking someone over when they don't.

Found this
youtu.be/iVb1sBSdCJY

But hard to search through all his vids and find the ones with political content in a sea of youtube gossip vids

>Who is Philip

Popular Youtuber

Does top ten lists, current pop news, social commentary, etc...

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

PDP is too big to be effected. Would be far too obvious.

How is offering money for and endorsement "forcing" anyone?

Thank you leaf

>Spend money getting youtube endorsements.
>Anyone who cares about youtube celebrities is under 18.

GREAT USE OF RESOURCE HILL

I love that Phillip DeFranco has stayed apolitical this election. I recently subscribed to him when I realized he's not a shill.

>forcing youtubers to endorse her
>"Hey, you seem left leaning and popular. Would you make me an ad video? I'll pay you for your time"

>"Sure, that sounds great to me on all counts"
>"No thanks, I'll keep to just advertiser payment"
>"No, I don't support you"

Seriously, you faggots blow everything out of proportion.

So you'd say its perfectly okay to force someone to endorse you under the threat of being restricted from certain features? Basically if you refuse to vote for clinton you are actively punished.

Fucking CTR kiddies.

Beyond pathetic and I don't say that often.

Pewdiepie is too popular for them to just axe

Just looked it up. Apparently Google is blackballing Defranco from YouTube events because he refused to endorse Clinton.

>watching jewtube
faggots

is that fucking manlet tears bottom right?

More like

>"Hey wanna make a video for us?"
>"No thanks."
>"Well guess you're not gonna be on youtube repeat then"

i pretty much hope he dies in a plane crash, he spends all his life flying anyhow. bound to happen.

>not liking redlettermedia
kys

>This is what user believes
Right I"m sure Google, Youtube and several media houses won't just butt fuck the youtuber relevancy out of existence.

They will punish YouTubers by Google if they don't take Clinton's bribe money. Philip will facing risk of his YouTube channel taken away by Google if he don't take her bribe money. Philip DeFranco protects his channel like his castle. I remember that when YouTube change or make it rules that if you swear, you won't get revenue from Google, and rumors says that YouTube will take your YouTube channel away. DeFranco was scare about YouTube taking his channel away, he protect his channel by make a video about how YouTube is going to delete channels and even accounts. That shit spread like wildfires, and many YouTubers like ADoseofBuckley debunked it.

TL;DR: Philip DeFranco protects his channel at all cost, probably going to be taken away by both YouTube and Google if he refuse to take Clinton's bribe money.

but baneposting surpassed the realm of comedy

I can't get rid of it, it's at the top of the page every time I open it up

He will sellout, he has a family. Same thing with linus, who is biast towards products, they have mouths to feed and the money is too good for the dumb shit they produce.

Makes sense. DeFranco's the patriarch in a traditional nuclear style family. He's got his white children's future to think about so he can't be bought as easy as the others.

As a performer he's always come off to me as one of those guys who just has zero natural charisma and has to force it. Kind of hard to watch.

Probability he will do it just to survive. He's not perfect, but I hope he won't fall for that trap. If I were him, I'll just reject the offering. The risk I will face is that I won't get YouTube revenues, which is quite pointless today if I have Patreon, and/or my channel will taken away. If they did take my channel away, probably I will content anti-Clinton news source like BreitBart or Infowars/Prison Planet about how YouTube and Google are threatening top YouTubes to take Clinton's bribe money or they will blackball them and terminate YouTubers' channels.

Incorrect. Tons of basic women in their early twenties care.

I've always like this guy in the fact he remains neutral even if i don't agree with him sometimes. He gains nothing by endorsing hillary because he'd become a hypocrite to his fans and lose views. He makes enough money as is so the offer was probably laughable to him.

HOLY SHIT THIS

have you noticed how almost every fucking ad is an obama/hillary/totally-not-first-man michelle bullshit? its like that here in MI

>baneposting

delet this, hothead

whats wrong with rlm, mde, pepe and baneposting sure if that's all you did youd have problems.

>baneposting
>humor

This is of no surprise to me.

PDP can tell them to go fuck themselves with 49 mill plus though.

I thought Filthy Faggot was a Shillary supporter

Am I wrong?

Papa Franku (George Miller) just making satire videos and throw shit at everybody, no matter who.

Pewdiepie is completely neutral. He thinks American politics are a joke. He says Trump leaning and Clinton leaning things to get a rise out of people.

This meme is too fucking meta

>things I like but pretend to hate because normies are starting to like them starter pack

ur a fucking retard and wrong

How am I retarded?

And wrong.

I'll guess I am kinda wrong about him, and how am I retarded? Explain?

>making announcements of literal homosexual love for trump in a redneck accent and claiming to hate all the minority groups is considered support

It's clear that he is anti-trump but he is making statements that could be interpreted as either parody of a trump supporter or the real thing. His vagueness allows him to act like he took whatever side benefits him at the time or neither.

I hate when people use irony as a defense mechanism to say one thing and then pretend like it meant something different.

retard detected

Well shit, Satan. Why didn't you tell us the whole time.

KEK SPEAKS

That's not even the full version

>not liking franku, MDE, cr1tikal and leafy
JonTron is definitely shit, though

Don't you be talking shit about Fantano in my yard boy

Yeah, he probably made it because he's a little narcissistic.

Keemstar red pilled as fuck

Yeah, his reviews are great, but his second meme channel is pure trash.

>giphy.gif
damn, it's worse than i thought. you aren't contagious, are you?

Nah, I'm just a cancer with a tism issue on the Internet.

What did Fantano do to deserve to be on there.

Thanks to whoever added britbong on there.

>no keemstar

dropped

Now I'm just saying, isn't there talk that the Anti-Christ will force you to submit to them or they'll kill you?

...doesn't this seem like the start of that?

I have osteoporosis

I know Jesse Cox did this.

You might as well say it seems like Sauron's rising to power again. Put down your fantasy novel and focus on what's real.

Frank is cute.

Thats not Franku, thats Joji (George Miller)

no thats Kohe